The Most Boring Fight Ever

Earlier today, I watched UFC 5 and the so-called "Superfight" between Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock was easily the most boring shit I've ever watched. Literally 36 minutes of nothing but laying on top of one another while barely doing anything.

Is there honestly a more boring fight than this one?
That's because you are too stupid to understand this was the beginning of the sport of MMA.
No one ever trained MMA then. THERE WAS NO MMA back then.

If you can't grasp that, you will obviously not understand why a guy who was pure BJJ fighter would fight on the ground all the time.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

There is NO fight more boring than Shamrock-Gracie superfight. No other fight can top this because it was the equivlant of 7 five minute rounds of boredom. There are no 7 round fights, so this one is the winner! Even Shamrocks dad at ringside yelled to his son, " If your going to just lay on him you might as well give him a kiss!" Not an exact quote, but you get the idea.
Did the fight stop because there was a time limit? If so, imagine if there was no time limit and the fight could go on indefinitely until someone won.

Thompson vs Woodley

The worst ever was Royler Gracie fought some guy at PRIDE 2

7 posts in and nobody has said a WMMA fight?

<mma4>
Some fights have been great to watch.
Andrade Vs Gadelha in Japan was a fucking banger.
The worst one for me was Pearl Gonzalez in her last UFC fight. She sucks and is as overrated as her stupid ass boob job.

Yup.

Also, try watching James Mulheron Vs Justin Willis. Good god almighty, two fat cunts waddling around doing the same routine for 3 rounds.
Watched that one for my sins..

Honestly looked like a weird exhibition match featuring two guys out of the Audience

That's because you are too stupid to understand this was the beginning of the sport of MMA.
No one ever trained MMA then. THERE WAS NO MMA back then.

If you can't grasp that, you will obviously not understand why a guy who was pure BJJ fighter would fight on the ground all the time.

How does that make it not boring? And how does being a BJJ fighter excuse you for doing LaynPray for literally 36 excruciating minutes?

In recent memory

Ryan-Hall-i-Gray-Maynard.jpg

Did the fight stop because there was a time limit? If so, imagine if there was no time limit and the fight could go on indefinitely until someone won.

There was a 30 minute time limit, they exceeded it, so they gave 'em five extra minutes known as a Sudden Death Round. Oh, and the timekeeper was so on his mark that he was a minute late in informing the referee that the time limit had expired, which is why it lasted 36 minutes overall.

for me it anytime a wrestler spends 90% of the fight hanging on to a single leg and getting nowhere

Kimbo-houston circling each other for the entire first round, doing not much else the rest of the rounds, and still being exhausted at the end.

How does that make it not boring? And how does being a BJJ fighter excuse you for doing LaynPray for literally 36 excruciating minutes?
Again, because you are a dumbass who can't understand what evolution means.
You watched UFC fucking #1.

You want to see the apex of the sport, don't fucking watch the first fucking show ever.

Back