The Most Boring Fight Ever

Any fight with gsp in it is worse. Literally any one. You pick.
Even when he was KOd by Serra?
9DE8C9864DA4A97EB1E167DC62819BEDA6DD1139

I understand completely, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a boring fight.
it is only boring to people who don't know BJJ.
Watching a master at work is exciting, but not for everyone (The same way as watching Garry Kasparov bat a computer on a chess match is never boring to someone who plays/is good at playing chess).
but if this was unexpected, then TS simply did not recognize how early days of MMA worked. Each fighter had ONE discipline they knew... and the Gracies knew BJJ... To think they would do something other than play on the ground is naive at best.

Earlier today, I watched UFC 5 and the so-called "Superfight" between Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock was easily the most boring shit I've ever watched. Literally 36 minutes of nothing but laying on top of one another while barely doing anything.

Is there honestly a more boring fight than this one?
You don't understand the ground game then and maybe boxing is for you

it is only boring to people who don't know BJJ.
Watching a master at work is exciting, but not for everyone (The same way as watching Garry Kasparov bat a computer on a chess match is never boring to someone who plays/is good at playing chess).
but if this was unexpected, then TS simply did not recognize how early days of MMA worked. Each fighter had ONE discipline they knew... and the Gracies knew BJJ... To think they would do something other than play on the ground is naive at best.
So as long as one understands BJJ, a BJJ fighter can never be involved in a boring fight. Got it.

Earlier today, I watched UFC 5 and the so-called "Superfight" between Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock was easily the most boring shit I've ever watched. Literally 36 minutes of nothing but laying on top of one another while barely doing anything.

Is there honestly a more boring fight than this one?

Most of Anderson Silva’s.

Lol you wish. Been watching that bum lay and pray since hughes arm barred him. Most over rated champion in the history of the ufc. No self respecting fan should ever admit they enjoy watching that guy "fight".

Quite simply you're an idiot or you haven't watched any of GSPs fights and only heard shit talk on forums .

Can you honestly say these fights were boring?

Jay Hieron vs GSP
Hughes vs GSP ( all of them)
Trigg vs GSP
Sherk vs GSP
Fitch vs GSP

Start with those. If you don't find them entertaining and think their boring you know shit about MMA.

Huge GSP's fan, I like almost al of his fights, but the on I can't digest is the Jake Shield's one.
Hardy's fight, at least, something was happening.
Jake Shield's fight was boring. Not "Silva vs Maia" boring, but it wasn't good.

Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Kevin Jordan.

It was around the time when I started watching MMA.

It nearly put me off MMA for life. The fight was straight garbage, and the KO couldn't save it either.

So as long as one understands BJJ, a BJJ fighter can never be involved in a boring fight. Got it.
If you know what he is doing, how he is doing it, it is not boring.
It is actually quite fascinating.

If you are a someone that needs to see striking and KO's, watching a Gracie fight at the very beginning of MMA is quite simply an asinine move.

Starnes vs. Quarry was pretty bad.......If a guy is able to do the sprinkler during a fight, the other guy is probably stalling! lol

It’s not the most boring fight per se but after all the hype, it felt utterly boring (Rampage vs Rashad).

Back