The Insane Efforts By Police At Standing Rock North Dakota

They barricaded the main entrance and lit it on fire.
16835716_10155265223891564_134743561031427452_o.jpg

Last edited:
8q3g0.gif

Live Stream

edit: streams dead

Last edited:
I'm seeing on social media that 2 people got burned and had to be taken to the hospital via ambulance, nothing confirmed yet. Hopefully it isn't true.
16832347_410670932618584_8704642365952591615_n.jpg

16864944_410670919285252_8698320553837281903_n.jpg

They're burning vehicles also

edit:streams dead, he got arrested.

Last edited:
Keep up the good work @jefferz you seem to be the only person covering these idiots.
I can't find a stream at the moment, everyone's getting arrested. I don't know what happened to Unicorn Riot. I know the cops made a lot of the media move, including the local media, because they were blocking the road.

I can't find a stream at the moment, everyone's getting arrested. I don't know what happened to Unicorn Riot. I know the cops made a lot of the media move, including the local media, because they were blocking the road.
All of my streams went down as well. I could find another one for you but i'm out in 15 and won't be back on for a while.

Cops are starting to arrest people slowly at the front lines.
Unicorn riot is back up

@Limbo Pete

I know a lot of the streams are dropping, it's a poor cell reception area and the towers there aren't big enough to handle all this streaming traffic.

If Unicorn Riot drops, they usually have 1 of these 2 going
http://www.unicornriot.ninja/?page_id=216

I should be time stamping this stuff, sorry guys.
I'm seeing reports of 4 to 6 people arrested so far. Nothing confirmed but it's coming from multiple sources.
ABC is on the cops side recording.

Stream from post #502 is back up

Stream above said there was an explosion at the camp earlier this morning, nothing confirmed.

5:32 the police have backed off and protesters are returning to the camp.

6:18 Apparently the police pulled back due to threats from the camp, nothing confirmed yet.

5:49 apparently there's another camp that was set up, it's called Eagles Nest. No clue where it's at.

Last edited:
I think the show is over for the day. I doubt law enforcement will do anything for the rest of the day, it's almost dark outside.

1 burn victim was transported to Bismarck. Confirmed by the ND Highway Patrol. Explosions also confirmed at the camp, source of the explosions are unknown but assumed to be propane tanks.

They barricaded the main entrance and lit it on fire.
16835716_10155265223891564_134743561031427452_o.jpg
talk about burning bridges. For all their hard work in the public's mind, they just shot themselves in the foot for this stupid, rebellious act. They go from the moral high ground of being 'water protectors' to just vandals and delinquents, which is what they really are. People always show their color in the end.

talk about burning bridges. For all their hard work in the public's mind, they just shot themselves in the foot for this stupid, rebellious act. They go from the moral high ground of being 'water protectors' to just vandals and delinquents, which is what they really are. People always show their color in the end.
I've seen rumblings in some of the feeds from the people of Standing Rock asking why didn't they donate the lumber to the tribe so it could be used. I can understand trying to block the gate, but why burn the stuff inside the camp?
I've read that it is a ceremonial event, but I'm not familiar with their customs.

I've seen rumblings in some of the feeds from the people of Standing Rock asking why didn't they donate the lumber to the tribe so it could be used. I can understand trying to block the gate, but why burn the stuff inside the camp?
I've read that it is a ceremonial event, but I'm not familiar with their customs.
I doubt that it's their real honest intention. You ever see any native ceremony so out of control? they always put out the fire, and they don't burn down their own tents. This is an act of protest and disdain. It's saying: 'there's nothing good between us, everything is up in flames'

There was some really shitty news today if this is true. I really, really hope it's not true.
It's being reported that the 2 people that were injured in the explosion earlier were a 7 year old and a 17 year old.

@Slick_36 @Limbo Pete @Big_Chief_Stove and anyone else I missed. These kids could use a couple of prayers.

http://www.sayanythingblog.com/entry/photos-nodapl-protesters-set-estimated-20-fires-injuring-two-children-officials-work-evacuate/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=Rob Port&utm_content=Photos: #NoDAPL Protesters Set an Estimated 20 Fires, Injuring Two Children, as Officials Work to Evacuate Them
What a mess... I don't understand how the world could be so upset with Donald Trump and claim to love people of all color, but then ignore the Americans at Standing Rock. Something will break eventually, this is just the beginning.

what's messed up about the whole thing is real Native Americans are marred by this stupidity. The Standing Rock leadership allowed themselves to be manipulated by the white environmental activists. They would rope every minority into their act: blacks, gays, LBGT, Native Americans. I doubt these groups feel strongly about climate change as they do.

There was some really shitty news today if this is true. I really, really hope it's not true.
It's being reported that the 2 people that were injured in the explosion earlier were a 7 year old and a 17 year old.

@Slick_36 @Limbo Pete @Big_Chief_Stove and anyone else I missed. These kids could use a couple of prayers.

http://www.sayanythingblog.com/entry/photos-nodapl-protesters-set-estimated-20-fires-injuring-two-children-officials-work-evacuate/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=Rob Port&utm_content=Photos: #NoDAPL Protesters Set an Estimated 20 Fires, Injuring Two Children, as Officials Work to Evacuate Them

Yeah that's what's going around. I think the 7 year old was most likely injured, not sure about the teenager. Lot of shit to sift through.

There are a bunch of different groups there with different interests, many (if not most) of which at this point do not represent the tribe, if they ever did.

Back