The Insane Efforts By Police At Standing Rock North Dakota

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Mod note: Do not promote violence or praise the injuries/deaths in this event.

Warning some images are disturbing where is President Obama or future President Trump on this action. Listen to this video the ripping on Obama is classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck the Young Turks
Whatever is your opinion on the young turks means shit to the people at Standing Rock. What is going on over there needs coverage and has been absent. Whoever is reporting it is doing us a favor by informing people about how bad the situation is over there at Standing Rock.

Whatever is your opinion on the young turks means shit to the people at Standing Rock. What is going on over there needs coverage and has been absent. Whoever is reporting it is doing us a favor by informing people about how bad the situation is over there at Standing Rock.

Standing Rock isn't important enough to stop the attack trump 24/7 coverage

KboNfi4.gif

Do what the police say if you don't like rubber bullets and limbs coming off.

This makes it OK? Whatever happened to the rights of people? They been talking about this for over a year and nothing was done so the Government comes in and starts shooting and hurting American citizens. People need to see this for what it is Corporate Government no matter what party you back this should worry almost anyone.

Good obedient citizen. Well behaved. Does whatever the police say. I'm sure the founding fathers would approve of your support for the authorities.

This makes it OK? Whatever happened to the rights of people? They been talking about this for over a year and nothing was done so the Government comes in and starts shooting and hurting American citizens. People need to see this for what it is Corporate Government no matter what party you back this should worry almost anyone.

Same question to you. Were you there?

Same question to you. Were you there?
I was not but I have friends who have traveled there to assist with first aid and winter clothing. I also have others I know getting ready to travel over there who are ex military joining a Veterans protest. I don't have the time or the money to travel there to assist.

I was not but I have friends who have traveled there to assist with first aid and winter clothing. I also have others I know getting ready to travel over there who are ex military joining a Veterans protest. I don't have the time or the money to travel there to assist.

Just what I thought.

Just what I thought.
I have actually participated in protests never been arrested but I have seen others detained in my group. Not to the levels going on at Standing Rock never been in protests with that level of Police action. I have many friends who are Police officers and I am sure they would never approve of this level of action. One of my friends was a Marine One honor guard for President Reagan I bet he would not approve of what is going on with the police.

I have actually participated in protests never been arrested but I have seen others detained in my group. Not to the levels going on at Standing Rock never been in protests with that level of Police action. I have many friends who are Police officers and I am sure they would never approve of this level of action. One of my friends was a Marine One honor guard for President Reagan I bet he would not approve of what is going on with the police.

All that shit you just said is hearsay.

All that shit you just said is hearsay.
You don't have to believe me I could care less. Point being I have been in situations where I was protesting. Nothing like what is going on over at Standing Rock. These people have got more guts then you could ever have in your life.

My question is, why do the people who are protesting: a). Always vote for more government, bigger government, and less states rights? and b). Always vote for the candidates that the media who ignore such protests, tell them to vote for?

Hard to be "protectors" without some weapons or vastly superior numbers. With that said, if the police were using illegal or unethical tactics against the protesters then let's make an example out of somebody.

Back