Crime Sydney church stabbing: crowds clash with police after bishop stabbed during mass

Dude had some outspoken views... Pro-Palestine and also anti radical Muslim.

Dude was playing with fire... Brave though

Guess we'll see why the attacker decided to swiss cheese him since he's still alive. Could have been several reasons... many of conflicting.

Ay least we don't have mean tweets
I agree with this. There's nothing worse than the president of the United States setting the tone for cruelty and s***** behavior. That's how we got rats like Marjorie Taylor Green and others in the government.

Trump gave a green light to the very worst among us to feel justified to come out in the open and behave that way publicly rather than staying hidden under their rocks.

Last edited:
Dude had some outspoken views... Pro-Palestine and also anti radical Muslim.

Dude was playing with fire... Brave though

Guess we'll see why the attacker decided to swiss cheese him since he's still alive. Could have been several reasons... many of conflicting.

Because Satan entered him. The Bishop always respectfully addresses those of different opinions, and he has called for peace so innocent Israelis and Palestinians will not die. I understand that no one is perfect but it seems that Islamic ideology in general is more prone to these acts of violence.

I recognize that priest from TikTok, I think he has a decent size following

Because Satan entered him. The Bishop always respectfully addresses those of different opinions, and he has called for peace so innocent Israelis and Palestinians will not die. I understand that no one is perfect but it seems that Islamic ideology in general is more prone to these acts of violence.

Just saw the attacker was 15? WTF?

So sad to see whatever radical ideology brainwashed this kid to commit attempted murder.

Seeing rumors that his fingers might have been severed by those who restrained him

lol... ouch if true

So sad to see whatever radical ideology brainwashed this kid to commit attempted murder.

Seeing rumors that his fingers might have been severed by those who restrained him

lol... ouch if true

Wow... Yeah it was actually posted that the Bishop's wishes were for people to pray for the attacker. I say just keep him in custody and make sure he doesn't get out. The Bishop never insults other people's viewpoint or religions; he just sticks to his truth. He has even defended the people in Gaza. And this kid decides to attack him?? Sick.

Last edited:
What’s with all the Assyrian knife attacks?

Its been rumored that he atackers fingers were chopped off by an angry mob

"Texts being exchanged & circulated from people at the scene suggest that they have locked him in the church & chopped his fingers. The cops were struggling to get inside the church while this occurred. "

GLM_oF6WUAAjwrM

Lets all speculate for 20 pages if this is Islamic terror or not.

Wadda ya know? Wrong again.

lol... ouch if true
There is no brainwashing, it is just how Islam is.

My next door neighbours are a couple of Assyrians actually. I was completely unaware of Assyrians. They fled to the UK to escape Muslim persecution according to the husband.

According to AFP news agency, the neighbourhood is a hub for Sydney's small Christian Assyrian community, many of whom have fled persecution and war in Iraq and Syria.

---

Wtf?

That's very specific....
Aren’t you British? Ethnic neighborhoods exist outside of homogenous European nation states

According to AFP news agency, the neighbourhood is a hub for Sydney's small Christian Assyrian community, many of whom have fled persecution and war in Iraq and Syria.

---

Wtf?

That's very specific....

Pretty normal if it's a refugee community. Most of them arrive as part of a designated refugee intake after a specific conflict or event. Aside from the desire to maintain community, practice their religion etc, if they don't arrive with much then the economics of real estate and suburban sprawl are likely to have them concentrate in the same areas anyway. Typically along with younger first home buyers at that time.
It usually takes a few generations for refugees to approach the norms for socioeconomic dispersion and start to disperse geographically.
The onion rings of suburban sprawl tend to persist in terms of the age cohort, socioeconomic status and ethnicity of their inhabitants.

Aren’t you British? Ethnic neighborhoods exist outside of homogenous European nation states

No idea what you're driving at to be honest?

I agree with this. There's nothing worse than the president of the United States setting the tone for cruelty and s***** behavior. That's how we got rats like Marjorie Taylor Green and others in the government.

Trump gave a green light to the very worst among us to feel justified to come out in the open and behave that way publicly rather than staying hidden under their rocks.
I must have missed the rally where Trump advocated for stabbing Christian Bishops in the face...

Never mind that he probably has shitty parents or got wrapped up in a radical religious and ideological viewpoints. It was really Trump giving this Australian the green light to go stab a bishop.

You're usually pretty level headed but this is about as TDS as it gets.

Hah . So we've got blame Muslims. Blame atheists. Religion . Russia hah

How about we just wait. Because I'll be honest with you. My initial media said.

15 year old boy stabs priest.....

My mind went to its revenge. Based upon absolutely donut..

No idea what you're driving at to be honest?

It's extremely common for small areas to be over represented by certain communities. Especially refugees as its considered of benefit to them and their families being part of a community that they had before.

Happens with non refugees as well though. People tend to gather amongst family/ friends communities.

So we end up with areas that are predominantly certain ethnic/ religious groups.

There's discussions to be had whether it's a good or bad thing thom

I would have assumed this is extremely common in every multicultural society.

Back