Crime Two adults and three children hospitalised after Stabbing in Dublin

You already responded to that, no need to respond again. Must've really upset you.

This is all you've got left now.

Anything to say about muslims being the most inbred people on the planet?

Oh yeah man! Your sick burns are super upsetting!

I'm going to have to go watch Duck Dynasty to calm down

<Dany07>

Oh yeah man! Your sick burns are super upsetting!

I'm going to have to go watch Duck Dynasty to calm down

<Dany07>

Just go to your local mosque to see the real thing, which is far more prevalent. Remember when you insulted the very people you were attempting to defend? LOL

Update 12:

The Knifeman had been interacting with mental health services.

Doctors and nurses treating the five year old girl who remains in hospital are concerned for her recovery.

The woman who was stabbed is in an induced coma.

Immigrants and refugees. Easiest targets in histories.

Heaven forbid real problems are addressed.

Immigrants and refugees. Easiest targets in histories.

Heaven forbid real problems are addressed.
If the immigrant didn't do bad things, they would not be targeted. Sorry that there is outrage when an immigrant goes to a school and stabs children. I guess we should be just chalk this up as a hiccup but be thankful of the diverse food we know have.

It is governed by the UK so their laws are different from Southern Ireland. You have a habit of posting stories that are easily disproven. Then just move on like it’s nothing.
What is "it"?

It absolutely does not, as I've already demonstrated. And what does "cherry pick demographics" mean? You mean pointing out that Asian groups and Somalis have contributed absolutely nothing to sport and art? You think that's cherry-picking? Are you insane? And of course you'd say it's "waffling shit", because it completely destroys your bullshit narrative.

That doesn't disprove my point (which I've successfully proved) that African & Asian immigration is a net drain on Europe.

No 'point' you've made so far has stood up to even the most basic of scrutiny.

Now respond to this (which you just ignored): How many of these medals were won by Pakistanis, Indians, Somalis, Bangladeshis, Yemenis & Turks? And how many of these groups have produced football players who play for the English national squad?

Stop waffling and just give me the list.

You responded to my comment on the impact of immigration, and started trying to narrow it down to the impact of specific demographics.

I asked for the data behind your point, as it contradicts the info I had read, to which you eventually offered a ten year old article from the Telegraph; so no you havent really proven anything.

Again my point, as it has been throughout, is that immigration has had a net benefit on the UK.

Fiscally - Immigrants pay more into the national coffers than they take out.

England football - Numerous players with non British hertiage.
Team GB - Numerous athletes with non British hertiage.
England Cricket - Numerous players with non British hertiage.
England Rugby - Numerous players with non British hertiage.
Boxing - Majority of British champions have non British hertiage.

Queen
The Beatles
David Bowie
Oasis
Most Mercury prize winners
Most grime artists

All come from immigrant backgrounds.

There are plenty more current musical artists from immigrant back grounds, but I dont know shit about current music so, i wont claim to know them.

Tracy Emin, Francis Bacon, Lucien Freud all came from immigrant familiies, but outside of well know names there are a huge amount of artists in the UK from non British hertiage.

If the immigrant didn't do bad things, they would not be targeted. Sorry that there is outrage when an immigrant goes to a school and stabs children. I guess we should be just chalk this up as a hiccup but be thankful of the diverse food we know have.
So immigrants should be held to a higher standard than natives?

How, when I don't know your race?

How do you know it was without issue? He was in trouble a few months ago for possession of a knife and criminal damage. And what fucking difference does it make? He wasn't a problem... until he was one. Your argument is so fucking pathetic but what else can we expect?

Again, what does any of this nonsense have to do with the situation? Who said he was "waiting"? Even if he was a choir boy before he did what he did, what fucking difference does it make? You've still yet to explain. Go right ahead.

Because Algerians, along with other people from Africa & Asia, have absolutely nothing of value to offer Europe and the more of them there are in Europe, it causes serious problems. Immigration is destroying Europe.

The irony is that Algerians, along with other north Africans, middle-easterners and south Asians, are among the most inbred people on the planet.

32211.jpg

But don't let facts get in the way of your agenda...

Low IQ and inbreeding as insults? Zero self-awareness. You're insulting the very people you think you're defending and you're completely oblivious about it. LOL

<Dany07>

Anyway, to reiterate my point: when the context is positive, his 'minority' status is relevant. When the context is negative, suddenly a person being a 'minority' isn't relevant

... that's how it works with you people.

Get some self-awareness and then respond. It'll do you a world of good and you won't look so silly next time. lol
I read some reports on the knife attacker.
That this attack wasn't his first time to.

He was helped by a NGO for his last time.

If a country is kind enough to take you in. You should not act like a piece of shit.
Agreed 100%.

I'm not even precious about the response, tbh it would be nice to see people riot over the shit that Irish people do to each other every now and again.

Every country needs to adopt Poland's and Mexico's immigration policies before their borders start looking like what Americas borders are turning into.

Agreed 100%.

I'm not even precious about the response, tbh it would be nice to see people riot over the shit that Irish people do to each other every now and again.
It is their home that is why they do not riot when they kill each other. It is just like black murdering each other in Chicago or other big cities weekly and turning a blind eye to it but when a white person of police officers kills a black person the black community goes nuts. It is the I can lol my own but others can’t complex.

Although I think if an Irish person stabbed some kids there would be a major uproar as well but most likely not as extreme.

Back