Mcgregor is investigated by the Irish Police

McGregor has significant influence over much of the Irish population and the powers that be that control everything can't be having anyone impacting their plans

In the US black gangs have the most issues with shootings and violence by a wide margin and it's 99% killing each other

Gangs don't rape here.

Canada doesn't have freedom of speech.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...es-quebec-appeal-over-penalty-for-joke-about/

The UK doesn't have freedom of speech.

Google France: It's illegal to have a pro-Palestine rally right now among dozens of other instances where people have been arrested for violating speech rules.

Japan: You've obviously never looked into this because they are the 68th ranked country as far as freedom of speech goes.

Are you done wasting my time and bandwidth?

Source for Japan being 68th ranked?

Edit: It's gonna be real awkward when that source you post doesn't have America listed as the #1 most free country.

Last edited:
They can't even show a picture of a vagina in Japan...

I'm just curious on the source that he's using. If Japan is #68 according to his source, then I'm curious as to who they list as #1. If his argument is that the U.S. is #1, I'm sure there must be a source that confirms this?

I'm just curious on the source that he's using. If Japan is #68 according to his source, then I'm curious as to who they list as #1. If his argument is that the U.S. is #1, I'm sure there must be a source that confirms this?
Perhaps, I'm not sure. Never looked into it or have any understanding on how they would even quantify that.

It seems at times that parts of the world are subject to some type of draconian interpretation
and enforcement of rules and laws, whether they're tacit or a mandate.

Source for Japan being 68th ranked?

Edit: It's gonna be real awkward when that source you post doesn't have America listed as the #1 most free country.

You're not worth investing anymore time into.

The dopamine rush you get from knitpick questioning while attempting to camouflage your pivoting must be the high point of your day.

Enjoy that life brother!

Last edited:
The original tweet is bullshit, the Gardai have confirmed there is no investigation into McGregors comments

Nah, you already got my point awhile ago. Then you started changing your theory after you realized you wouldn't be able to blame entire groups of people for the actions of a few criminals anymore.
I responded to you because you implied Irish people were disproportionately involved in crime, then you said “winter hill gang” then I explained why you’re wrong and you started saying “actually that was my point along, that everyone does crime”and I said “some groups commit more crime than others” and now you’re like “ummm stop changing your theory bud” when my contention was whether Irish people are disproportionately criminal or not

Weird, never saw that tweet and just looked at various articles about this situation and I'm not seeing that tweet cited in any of those articles.

It doesn't appear that his issue is with immigrants per-se, he even praises the Brazilian immigrant that intervened in the attack. He is however being critical of people coming in illegally that aren't being screened by the government, as well as migrants that are committing crime. Seems reasonable.

How many times has Conner been arrested in the US?

The dopamine rush you get from knitpick questioning while attempting to camouflage your pivoting must be the high point of your day.

Enjoy that life brother!

8rr8ilpdmjb21.gif

That tweet isn’t bad at all. Jeesh

Enjoy that life brother!

You made a blatantly false statement based upon your personal feels and then offered up a source that actually DISPROVES your statement and now you're gonna take your ball and go home cause you're mad.

I'm so completely surprised.

BTW, on that list of freedoms you keep quoting, America is ranked #45th. You know that's a long way from #1 right? Or is counting difficult for you as well?

Back