Swedes - The end is nigh

A 14-year-old child bride from Syria came to Sweden and became pregnant with her husband, who is also her cousin. Now a Swedish court has approved of her marriage, because she appears "mature," and for religious and cultural reasons.

The girl was married off to a cousin when she was only twelve years old. In Sweden, she has been placed with his aunt and her family.

It's child abuse. It doesn't matter that she's a fresh arrival, society bears a responsibility to rescue her from that situation and allow her an opportunity at a normal adolescence, as much as possible in her situation.

Rape kits, get your rape kits!

I thought you were strictly a QoS???

i dont even know what that means.

i do think sweden is fucking paradise compared to america, as ive demonstrated in my first post in this thread. americans are projecting their bullshit onto others without knowing the first fucking thing about sweden and i tired of going through these with americans who literally have no experience of muslims or europeans save for tv and 9/11.

all that being said, i like euro law and it shouldnt change for anyone.

id no sooner drop the age of consent or marriage than sell hand guns outside schools. that being said theres quite a few avowedly non muslim nations in europe where age of consent is lower than 16 by some way.

Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia

^ all have age of consent as 14.

We agree about the million problems with Islamic culture & women.

But looking at the options, none of them are good. 1) Terminating the marriage...to what end? So the state can temporarily wash their hands? They'll be back together in less than two years even if you manage somehow to keep them apart in the meantime. But at the risk of creating criminals and lots of problems.
To what end? Enforcing the law. Its an illegal marriage that shouldn't be recognized by the Swedish government in any way.
2) Ripping the kid away from the mother...very cruel, doesn't solve anything, creates an orphan and an incredibly hurt and pissed off couple of people. No benefit to society, all downside.
Doesn't solve anything? It takes the girl away from a home environment that married her off at 12 to her cousin.
3) Deporting them and really washing their hands of it, but why let them come in the first place? A refugee brings their problems- if you don't want them, don't accept them. And why condemn them to Syria? That's just creating a tragic 3 act play. So much for statecraft.
Sweden shouldn't want them if they want to bring their child marriage into Sweden. As far as condemning them to Syria, yeah that sucks for them and I feel for them but these countries have to draw a line in the sand somewhere. That its got this far is...odd to say the least.
Or, 4) Keep an eye on them and provide for the child. You reserve options 2 & 3 this way, and you give the situation a chance to play out as it would, rather than stepping in preemptively for no gain.

Clearly the time to address this is before they are accepted into the country.
Okay, that might be best for the family I suppose though like I said earlier I wouldn't trust the family to keep an eye on her. Maybe they could agree to a special arrangement with protective services that includes regular check ups and therapy sessions for the girl.

Then again, think of that scenario from the perspective of a Swede; the government would be making a concession to the refugee family that allows them to maintain a relationship that is explicitly illegal in Sweden while also committing resources to sustain that illegal relationship. Pretty fucked up.

Fucking disgusting savages. Pedophile muslims, they all need to be deported or jailed for life.

Islam and the quran is nothing but a old world rapist pedophile manual to oppress and rape little kids and women. These people are worthless, they are nothing and should be shot when their invasion army's near any border.

What a quality website. Typical source to mold a Shertard's world view.

Articles without authors, quotes/sources from "a facebook user said".

i do think sweden is fucking paradise compared to america

Do you live in America? Have you ever been to Sweden? My guess is yes to the first and no to the last. I know a hot woman from Sweden who moved here and she says America is better no doubt.
Now, maybe if you are a Somalian scam artist Sweden might be better.

tumblr_o2qn0bOJIX1qgm5xfo1_500.gif

japan-statistics-2.jpg

japan-statistics-6.jpg

435px-Number_of_persons_by_foreign_Swedish_background_in_2002-2011.jpg

Screen-shot-2012-04-16-at-12.06.25-PM.png

sweden^

figure-1.jpg

Every state in the US that is 80%+ white has a Europe level homicide rate; its just New York, DC, Chicago and Detroit that jack the numbers way up because black people commit a uber amount of crime.

To what end? Enforcing the law. Its an illegal marriage that shouldn't be recognized by the Swedish government in any way.

Doesn't solve anything? It takes the girl away from a home environment that married her off at 12 to her cousin.

Sweden shouldn't want them if they want to bring their child marriage into Sweden. As far as condemning them to Syria, yeah that sucks for them and I feel for them but these countries have to draw a line in the sand somewhere. That its got this far is...odd to say the least.

Okay, that might be best for the family I suppose though like I said earlier I wouldn't trust the family to keep an eye on her. Maybe they could agree to a special arrangement with protective services that includes regular check ups and therapy sessions for the girl.

Then again, think of that scenario from the perspective of a Swede; the government would be making a concession to the refugee family that allows them to maintain a relationship that is explicitly illegal in Sweden while also committing resources to sustain that illegal relationship. Pretty fucked up.
Bolded seems preferable to me. I don't think enforcing the law for its own sake is automatically right in cases of asylum (especially when the asylum seeker is carrying the natural consequence following the law/culture in her former country). Refugees are always special cases, and it's never an easy decision. If there wasn't a pregnancy involved, it would be a lot easier. It's hard to sell me that a grievous emergent abuse is occurring when they have already been married 2 years, and the court found her mature for her age, and she is determined to have her family.

Imagine a time traveling 14 year old pregnant puritan girl from colonial America coming here with her 21 year old spouse, having been promised to him through a family arrangement at 12. She accepts it as her life and states that her dream is to have a family (you may feel yourself naturally more accepting of this scenario). Do we rip them apart and give away their child? Syrians are nearly that far removed from modern western culture- maybe more so by some measures. The time travel girl's situation is not terribly abnormal by her own cultural standards.

I think in that case we accommodate them, but then try not to let through any more people who will upset our society so much.

I'm ashamed to say that my government is fighting tooth and nail to become more like Sweden.

Disgusting.

should be same rules for everyone. 16 is age of consent. 18 for marriage. thats when you own your body and make your own decisions with it. we shouldnt let shariah influence our laws in the west. if you want shariah law, fuck off to nations that have that as their human rights template.

You are posting on the wrong account.

Bolded seems preferable to me. I don't think enforcing the law for its own sake is automatically right in cases of asylum (especially when the asylum seeker is carrying the natural consequence following the law/culture in her former country). Refugees are always special cases, and it's never an easy decision. If there wasn't a pregnancy involved, it would be a lot easier. It's hard to sell me that a grievous emergent abuse is occurring when they have already been married 2 years, and the court found her mature for her age, and she is determined to have her family.
No offense but I don't see why you'd think that. Many abusive relationships last longer than you'd expect and in this case we're talking about a child within an honor culture, not exactly easy for her to escape if she did want to.
Imagine a time traveling 14 year old pregnant puritan girl from colonial America coming here with her 21 year old spouse, having been promised to him through a family arrangement at 12. She accepts it as her life and states that her dream is to have a family (you may feel yourself feeling naturally more accepting of this scenario). Do we rip them apart and give away their child? Syrians are nearly that far removed from modern western culture- maybe more so by some measures. The time travel girl's situation is not terribly abnormal by her own cultural standards.

I think in that case we accommodate them, but then try not to let through any more people who will upset our society so much.
Lol, why?

Anyway, you might be exaggerating the cultural difference. Child marriage wasn't that common in Syria before the war but became far more common afterwards. Why? Because poor people marry their children off for economic gain. In this case the story says that the older cousin she was married off to financed the trip. Its possible her immediate family lost a lot more than her cousin's family and he decided to pay for their trip in exchange for marriage or something along those lines. The mother would agree because marrying off one kid to get the whole family to Sweden is worth it to her but think about what that means; it would mean this little girl was exploited for monetary gain. Maybe not the best environment for her now that she's in Sweden.

On a side note imagine how weird it would be to have your mom be only 14 years older than you? You'd start high school and she wouldn't even be 30, that's fucking nuts.

the mighty nordic men of Sweden will either have to rally together to take their country back or live under horrific circumstances in perpetuity. someone will come along and raise the morale of the masses and politically cleanse that cesspool and then they can begin initiatives to stop immigration and force assimilation upon barbaric foreign cultures.

If there is one country in the western World that has the right to speak out about another countries court and justice system it's the Americans.
Because even if you put the TV show host president aside, or the lack of healthcare or the unaffordable education.
The one thing the US can be proud of is its perfectly running justice and prison system.
You go show those evil Swedes.

If there is one country in the western World that has the right to speak out about another countries court and justice system it's the Americans.
Because even if you put the TV show host president aside, or the lack of healthcare or the unaffordable education.
The one thing the US can be proud of is its perfectly running justice and prison system.
You go show those evil Swedes.

We may be far from perfect but at least we attempt to get justice for the victims.

We don't just say fuck them all we care about is the criminal.

We may be far from perfect but at least we attempt to get justice for the victims.

We don't just say fuck them all we care about is the criminal.

Yeah but you are causing a lot more victims with your justice system compared to Sweden because you can't resocialize (I hope that's the right word) prisoners the same way Sweden can.

What is the point of a justice system? Punishment or the prevention of future crimes? Serious question because I can see the point for hard punishment as justice for the victim.
But that is actually a counterproductive way that is causing more victims. That why we have so little repeat offenders in Europe specially the nordic countries.

Clearly the time to address this is before they are accepted into the country.
They don't even know how old their refugees are....
Tweets-on-the-fraud.png

Or that some of them have co-starred in execution videos before their lives in Sweden
3D4B0C9100000578-4230578-image-a-127_1487250314367-575x303.jpg

I guess you got to take the good with the bad right? The real victims and the pedophiles and rapists alike... actually you don't, not if I'm president; no one comes in without thorough vetting. It's a privilege, not a god given right to come into my country. I'm not a fan of Putin's, but I agree with what he says here:
32347d1441020221-tony-abbott-putin.jpg

The government of Sweden is paying for refugees to have housing, food, and soon child support to the muslim man who will continue to have sex with an underage girl. Western civilization calls that statutory rape, but he is Muslim so it's acceptable. Fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
Yeah but you are causing a lot more victims with your justice system compared to Sweden because you can't resocialize (I hope that's the right word) prisoners the same way Sweden can.

What is the point of a justice system? Punishment or the prevention of future crimes? Serious question because I can see the point for hard punishment as justice for the victim.
But that is actually a counterproductive way that is causing more victims. That why we have so little repeat offenders in Europe specially the nordic countries.

The primary purpose of the justice system should aways be justice for the victims.

We could do better in rehabilitation for those that can be.

However that doesn't mean we should shorten the time for crimes.

In fact we should increase the time for some crimes and that would actually cut crime.

Back