Swedes - The end is nigh

San Toki

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Feminist government approves and so should you
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html

How many years until Sweden is gobbled up in complete Sharia gents, and the same women allowing this to happen are forced into second class citizenry?

swedicide-1.jpg

Next we will find Sweden rules in favor of rape in case of sexual emergency <45>

Good, they deserve it.

Completely self inflicted. Sweden and Germany can both get fucked. I hope all the sane people can get out in time.

Why 14, why not 9 after all it has cultural history.

Some of this stuff is almost unbelievable at this point....yet its really happening.

Looks like the self proclaimed "Worlds first feminist government" is desperate to be subjugated and dominated by backwards third worlders. Should be hilarious to watch this unfold.

Looks like the self proclaimed "Worlds first feminist government" is desperate to be subjugated and dominated by backwards third worlders. Should be hilarious to watch this unfold.

Very feminism

Such women's rights

PzYoXZA.jpg

Hmm, maybe the judge has a point.
img58a72cecc907b.jpg

Look at that mustache, she probably has more testosterone than most Swedish males.

I kikd I kid, that's not even her I think just a stock photo of a young MENA girl. I don't approve of stoning for adultery but I do approve of stoning this judge to death. The girl should get to throw the first stone.

Wow. After all the racism directed at people who aren't actually a race, i'd never have guessed you all could be pedophobic towards them as well.

Sherfront at it's finest.

Good, they deserve it.

Completely self inflicted. Sweden and Germany can both get fucked. I hope all the sane people can get out in time.
I mean, I agree....but the fight must continue even so. To have the biggest country in Scandinavia and the biggest economy in Europe become leftist defacto Islamic states in Europe would be a cultural and humanitarian disaster of epic proportions. The conservative blowback has begun but it could be too little, too late.

Let me get this right, if a native-born Swedish pedophile wishes to do the same to a 12 year old, all he has to do is convert to Islam?

So no real response to the article then huh. Just stick your head in the sand.

should be same rules for everyone. 16 is age of consent. 18 for marriage. thats when you own your body and make your own decisions with it. we shouldnt let shariah influence our laws in the west. if you want shariah law, fuck off to nations that have that as their human rights template.

should be same rules for everyone. 16 is age of consent. thats when you own your body and make your own decisions with it. we shouldnt let shariah influence our laws in the west. if you want shariah law, fuck off to nations that have that as their human rights template.

When did you become a Nazi alt righter? Respect their culture Nazi.

It's worth noting that they were married two years ago in another country (yes, that is fucked up, no question), and that she is pregnant, and doesn't want her family ripped apart. I think this one, you need to let go. The time to intervene has passed, just make sure the child can get an education and the mother has a lifeline to reach out to if something goes wrong.

It's also poorly sourced. You have to dig to find out if it's even a credible report.

Back