Swedes - The end is nigh

Wow. After all the racism directed at people who aren't actually a race, i'd never have guessed you all could be pedophobic towards them as well.

Sherfront at it's finest.
Pedophobic?

Are you saying we need to be more accepting of child rapists on this board?

Why 14, why not 9 after all it has cultural history.

5930d53077224509180a57bc6b13c87c69c91fb431f8edd81f45dd938a3352c0.jpg

should be same rules for everyone. 16 is age of consent. 18 for marriage. thats when you own your body and make your own decisions with it. we shouldnt let shariah influence our laws in the west. if you want shariah law, fuck off to nations that have that as their human rights template.

Wait, you don't want shariah law?

Seiger, you aren't fun anymore

So, do you mean the more white/asian the better?
Japan is 99% japanese and wins at everything.
Sweden is pretty white and is doing fine.
The US is doing bad with only 63% white.

I didn't know you had joined the movement, brother.

Good, they deserve it.

Completely self inflicted. Sweden and Germany can both get fucked. I hope all the sane people can get out in time.
It is fucking waste though. These are two amazing countries that are literally bending over and it blows my wheels!

How fucking stupid can these peeps be? I understand the tolerant speech and such and such but fuuuuucccckkkk! Wake the fuck up!!

Scary to think how Sweden will look in 50 years with such a low population...

Very scary...

A clear case where the law as written failed through the interpretation of the court. It's already being talked about for revision by politicians after this though, which is at least a positive in the travesty.

Again it's kind of funny to see the difference in reaction to rulings in different places, as some people here had different excuses and reasoning when Trump's immigrant ban was slapped down by a court. Some people really don't bother hiding their hypocrisy.

This incident also added to the rape statistics of Sweden as the man was charged with rape at one point.

Edit: It seems like some people think this made it legal for people to marry minors in Sweden, which is of course not the case regardless of culture/religion/etc. This was about whether the government would tear up their pre-existing marriage when they came here.

Last edited:
When did you become a Nazi alt righter? Respect their culture Nazi.
we got our human rights convention.. they have theirs. its pretty simple really. theres is based on religious bullshit and ours is arguably subject to judeo christian traditions, but really it evolved to be the fruit of secular society. why the fuck would we let the right wing or the islamofascists compromise the framework of our societies?

why not just regress into christian theocrisy if thats the argument.

if we have legal abortion, then fuck no, we shouldnt have islamofascism as a template for our human rights. un declaration of human rights, us constitution etc. take your pick. more to the point a 14 year old doesnt have the requisite level of emotional and developmental agency to have an argument for owning their own bodies to the point of sex with any age and marriage. should be 18 for marriage and 16 for sex. unless its two 13 year olds or something, in which case no ones going to prosecute.

its not rocket science. we have our values, if you dont like them then leave, when you are old enough to do so, which is over fucking 14.

and no one really asked me how i felt about it, because you all presumed to know me.

It is fucking waste though. These are two amazing countries that are literally bending over and it blows my wheels!

How fucking stupid can these peeps be? I understand the tolerant speech and such and such but fuuuuucccckkkk! Wake the fuck up!!
During world war 2 a lot of the healthier german males died, a shitload of women were raped by the communists, what did you expect? It's a country with stockholm syndrome.

So, do you mean the more white/asian the better?
Japan is 99% japanese and wins at everything.
Sweden is pretty white and is doing fine.
The US is doing bad with only 63% white.

I didn't know you had joined the movement, brother. Sieg Heil.

a lot of african nations (mainly muslim ones) have lower murder rates than usa, so no.

Lol @ Sweden being finished. You people are so pathetic it isn't even funny.

Most likely you can't point it out on a map let alone ever visited there.

It's worth noting that they were married two years ago in another country (yes, that is fucked up, no question), and that she is pregnant, and doesn't want her family ripped apart. I think this one, you need to let go. The time to intervene has passed, just make sure the child can get an education and the mother has a lifeline to reach out to if something goes wrong.

It's also poorly sourced. You have to dig to find out if it's even a credible report.
Its worth noting that her mother is probably not the best judge of the situation given she probably was deeply involved in getting her married off in the first place. There's this idea that its the men who force the women to do things in Muslims societies but in general the elder women are just as involved in upholding the honor culture.

In fact, I remember listening to an interesting podcast where the point was made that in a lot of fiction written by Arab women in the late 19th and early 20th century, during a brief cultural renaissance the Arabs had in that period, the father figure was often the more progressive, supportive character while the mother was the conservative guardian of tradition and usually this was reflective of the writers home life. Interesting inversion of the roles there.

If I were the judge I'd give this girl and her family three options; terminate the marriage completely, surrender the girl to protective services, or find asylum elsewhere.

During world war 2 a lot of the healthier german males died, a shitload of women were raped by the communists, what did you expect? It's a country with stockholm syndrome.
Understood but we cant live in the past . If some are, then its a different prob altogether. Man the fuck up says I.

Wait, you don't want shariah law?

Seiger, you aren't fun anymore
i dont even like our current law. wtf do i want some cunt telling me i cant listen to music or eat pork for.

id like to fuck any race and religion i please without it being the states business.

Rape kits, get your rape kits!

i dont even like our current law. wtf do i want some cunt telling me i cant listen to music or eat pork for.

id like to fuck any race and religion i please without it being the states business.

I thought you were strictly a QoS???

Its worth noting that her mother is probably not the best judge of the situation given she probably was deeply involved in getting her married off in the first place. There's this idea that its the men who force the women to do things in Muslims societies but in general the elder women are just as involved in upholding the honor culture.

In fact, I remember listening to an interesting podcast where the point was made that in a lot of fiction written by Arab women in the late 19th and early 20th century, during a brief cultural renaissance the Arabs had in that period, the father figure was often the more progressive, supportive character while the mother was the conservative guardian of tradition and usually this was reflective of the writers home life. Interesting inversion of the roles there.

If I were the judge I'd give this girl and her family three options; terminate the marriage completely, surrender the girl to protective services, or find asylum elsewhere.
We agree about the million problems with Islamic culture & women.

But looking at the options, none of them are good. 1) Terminating the marriage...to what end? So the state can temporarily wash their hands? They'll be back together in less than two years even if you manage somehow to keep them apart in the meantime. But at the risk of creating criminals and lots of problems. 2) Ripping the kid away from the mother...very cruel, doesn't solve anything, creates an orphan and an incredibly hurt and pissed off couple of people. No benefit to society, all downside. 3) Deporting them and really washing their hands of it, but why let them come in the first place? A refugee brings their problems- if you don't want them, don't accept them. And why condemn them to Syria? That's just creating a tragic 3 act play. So much for statecraft. Or, 4) Keep an eye on them and provide for the child. You reserve options 2 & 3 this way, and you give the situation a chance to play out as it would, rather than stepping in preemptively for no gain.

Clearly the time to address this is before they are accepted into the country.

Back