Swedes - The end is nigh

Three years is what I predicted for Sweden. 5-7 for Germany. The rest of Europe 10 years. America would have been 10-15 if Hillary was elected but luckily we dodged that bullet.

Hungary might last longer. And I can't see Shaira catching on in Russia...

Hungary might last longer. And I can't see Shaira catching on in Russia...

All of Visegrad group will carry on like nothing be happening.

Russia has a mega problem with muslim's, and is only getting worse.

What am I looking at here?

Cultural enrichment.

Eyn6uvpu

The "Made Up" terror attack, that CNN/MSNBC didn't even cover.

And as we know, if they don't cover it - it didn't happen.

A gang of refugees stormed a college girls dorm room, raped her at knife and gun point repeatedly as she cried for help. They laugh, and cheer, and "Allahu Akbar" on facebook live.

Swedish government responds with a massive supression of the news. And attack Donald Trump for Islamophobia.

Sweden is literally letting third-world savages rape their daughters. It's gotten that bad.

All of Visegrad group will carry on like nothing be happening.

Russia has a mega problem with muslim's, and is only getting worse.

I thought the FSB would just curb-stomp any Muslims they believed posed a genuine problem. Russian police and spooks are not known for their restraint or political correctness...

ITT liberals being exposed as people who don't give a fuck about actual human rights, not surprised. "Breaking up the marriage wouldn't actually do anything" some of these sick fucks are saying. Seriously fuck all of you cucks.

ITT liberals being exposed as people who don't give a fuck about actual human rights, not surprised. "Breaking up the marriage wouldn't actually do anything" some of these sick fucks are saying. Seriously fuck all of you cucks.
Death of civilization from the inside.

Rather, the moral of the story may be that selective moral relativism may be appropriate in cases of asylum.
How about the law stays the same, and they either conform, or gtfo? Its not a right, but a privilege to be in the host country.

How about the law stays the same, and they either conform, or gtfo? Its not a right, but a privilege to be in the host country.
If I thought it was a right, I wouldn't be arguing that the rules be bent in certain cases. I would be arguing for a right. Thanks for stating the stunningly obvious though. I'll print that out and put it in my safe full of rabbit turds.

If I thought it was a right, I wouldn't be arguing that the rules be bent in certain cases. I would be arguing for a right. Thanks for stating the stunningly obvious though. I'll print that out and put it in my safe full of rabbit turds.
chock up another time Fawlty is wrong again

Good, they deserve it.

Completely self inflicted. Sweden and Germany can both get fucked. I hope all the sane people can get out in time.

Fuck this retardness

Theyr sons and daughters don't deserve to suffer for the fanatism of theyr cuck brainwashed parents

Good peoples of Sweden likely scared of being socially destroyed for telling theyr opinion don't deserve it either

Hey no problem. You should also put in there your bleeding ass hole from getting fucked for bending all these rules for illegal immigrants.

Hey no problem. You should also put in there your bleeding ass hole from getting fucked for bending all these rules for illegal immigrants.
In a parallel universe somewhere, you're happy and intelligent and respected, and I didn't spit on your mother's box.

In a parallel universe somewhere, you're happy and intelligent and respected, and I didn't spit on your mother's box.
Thats a good one. I think I'll let it end there. You should get that rage treated, might need to talk to Dad on that though.

Edit: I take the Dad part back. Your last sentence appears like hatred for women. Probably a Mom thing

Back