Swedes - The end is nigh

After Widow/Hanzo on your team, the second most nightmareish scenario is the enemy team with a Pharah while your team refuses to switch to a hitscan character

FUCKING SWITCH JUNKRAT, YOU'LL NEVER HIT HER DUMBASS
Fucking nightmare, you're just helpless to stop it. When that happens I think to myself, "this is what Al Qaeda in Yemen must feel like when they get droned"

Fucking nightmare, you're just helpless to stop it. When that happens I think to myself, "this is what Al Qaeda in Yemen must feel like when they get droned"

Junkrat shooting his dinky little grenades at a Pharah and missing while a boosted Pharah direct hits him and kills the fuck out of him (or anyone else that isn't hitscan) reminds me of Israeli bombing the shit outta Gaza too

What's next? Muslim men can beat their wives? Keep sex slaves? Marry six year-olds? I mean that's all allowed by their religion and we must respect their culture and beliefs, right?

Not bad for the World's first 'feminist' government.

Well at least we now know what the God Emperor was referring to when he mentioned Sweden...:)

So is the moral of the story here, that Syrian's integrate by changing their adopted nations policies to be more parallel with their own?

So is the moral of the story here, that Syrian's integrate by changing their adopted nations policies to be more parallel with their own?
Rather, the moral of the story may be that selective moral relativism may be appropriate in cases of asylum.

So, do you mean the more white/asian the better?
Japan is 99% japanese and wins at everything.
Sweden is pretty white and is doing fine.
The US is doing bad with only 63% white.

I didn't know you had joined the movement, brother. Sieg Heil.
From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Japan#Ethnic_groups
"To measure ethnicity, the Japanese census asks respondents their nationality, rather than asking them to identify by ethnic group as other countries do. For example, the United Kingdom census asks for ethnic or racial background, regardless of nationality. Naturalized Japanese citizens and native-born Japanese nationals with multi-ethnic background are considered to be ethnically Japanese in the population census of Japan.[27] Consequently, census data does not provide much information on ethnicity in Japan."
I mean, from what I understand, all this stuff about Japan being 99 % ethnically Japanese is not true.

Feminist government approves and so should you
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3723/swedish-court-approves-of-child-marriage.html

How many years until Sweden is gobbled up in complete Sharia gents, and the same women allowing this to happen are forced into second class citizenry?

swedicide-1.jpg

The people let this happen by their nonchalant attitude. They're literally fucked.

Good, they deserve it.

Completely self inflicted. Sweden and Germany can both get fucked. I hope all the sane people can get out in time.

I agree the worse they get the better. Be an example for the rest of the world.

We should help Europe build a literal Iron curtain and exclude Germany and safeguard Eastern and Southeastern Europe from their garbage.

The Spanish have the pyrenees mountains to protect them and can always seal that easily.

We agree about the million problems with Islamic culture & women.

But looking at the options, none of them are good. 1) Terminating the marriage...to what end? So the state can temporarily wash their hands? They'll be back together in less than two years even if you manage somehow to keep them apart in the meantime. But at the risk of creating criminals and lots of problems. 2) Ripping the kid away from the mother...very cruel, doesn't solve anything, creates an orphan and an incredibly hurt and pissed off couple of people. No benefit to society, all downside. 3) Deporting them and really washing their hands of it, but why let them come in the first place? A refugee brings their problems- if you don't want them, don't accept them. And why condemn them to Syria? That's just creating a tragic 3 act play. So much for statecraft. Or, 4) Keep an eye on them and provide for the child. You reserve options 2 & 3 this way, and you give the situation a chance to play out as it would, rather than stepping in preemptively for no gain.

Clearly the time to address this is before they are accepted into the country.

Ehhhh? Deport them to their country of origin? It's easier and cheaper. And solves the problem rather quick ;)

How many years until Sweden is gobbled up in complete Sharia gents, and the same women allowing this to happen are forced into second class citizenry?
Three years is what I predicted for Sweden. 5-7 for Germany. The rest of Europe 10 years. America would have been 10-15 if Hillary was elected but luckily we dodged that bullet.

Back