Swedes - The end is nigh

So to you, the pregnancy actually constitutes a sort of emergency (presumably it's raising the stakes of the situation), rather than a reason to back off a little and see if motherhood takes its course. I think that might be an important difference in how we see this. When it comes to asylum I'm definitely more of a moral relativist, the reason being the spirit of asylum itself.
Well, maybe I wouldn't call it an emergency but I don't necessarily see it as a reason to go soft either. Why? Because that's just another individual that gets raised within a completely alien culture in Sweden. That's what needs to be avoided. And again, if this marriage is an example of marital exploitation driven by desperation, I don't think it crazy that the Swedish government step in.

Well, maybe I wouldn't call it an emergency but I don't necessarily see it as a reason to go soft either. Why? Because that's just another individual that gets raised within a completely alien culture in Sweden. That's what needs to be avoided. And again, if this marriage is an example of marital exploitation driven by desperation, I don't think it crazy that the Swedish government step in.
I agree it's not crazy that Sweden would step in. I think you're also right that there's a significant chance that it's more than just an understandable, desperate action by the family, and more of a calculated exploitation. I have no way to draw a conclusion on that though. If I had something concrete to go by, it would be the second most important factor that would decide the matter for me. The first being whether there is physical abuse in the home.

(btw I'm using emergency in the sense of an emergent problem)

Has anyone found a source link other than Speisa yet? Sounds to me like some fake news

Has anyone found a source link other than Speisa yet? Sounds to me like some fake news

What is speisa? I briefly scanned the sight earlier, it looks lke shit. The other article they had on Sweden is about how the Hells Angels are moving in, and now Swedish people feel safe to leave their homes now that the Hells Angels are there.

It really seems designed for the shit-for-brains crowd.

What is speisa? I briefly scanned the sight earlier, it looks lke shit. The other article they had on Sweden is about how the Hells Angels are moving in, and now Swedish people feel safe to leave their homes now that the Hells Angels are there.

It really seems designed for the shit-for-brains crowd.

Pretty sure Speisa is bullshit.. so fake news and morons in the war room are losing their shit over it

Good, they deserve it.

Completely self inflicted. Sweden and Germany can both get fucked. I hope all the sane people can get out in time.

Was just thinking better them than us. Then I realized I'm Canadian and we're letting in these goat fuckers en masses.

Was just thinking better them than us. Then I realized I'm Canadian and we're letting in these goat fuckers en masses.

Ugh, that sounds terrible. You should come to the USA for the next 8 years at least ;)

Ugh, that sounds terrible. You should come to the USA for the next 8 years at least ;)
No, shut up. We need to keep out both Canucks and Mexicans. Walls on both sides, North and South. No refugees from Canuckistan, they brought it on themselves.

No, shut up. We need to keep out both Canucks and Mexicans. Walls on both sides, North and South. No refugees from Canuckistan, they brought it on themselves.

I so fucking agree that we also need a big ass wall in the north as well, but we should put a big beautiful door in the middle for all the sane Canadians

No Leafs fans whatsoever though

Yeah I noticed the sourcing on this one is a problem. Sometimes these are real, and sometimes fake.

I so fucking agree that we also need a big ass wall in the north as well, but we should put a big beautiful door in the middle for all the sane Canadians

No Leafs fans whatsoever though
That won't be enough though. Look at Pharah, she's a half Canuck/half rapefugee mongrel and she can just fly over The Wall.

The Wall needs turrets and I know just the Swede for the job
latest

That won't be enough though. Look at Pharah, she's a half Canuck/half rapefugee mongrel and she can just fly over The Wall.

The Wall needs turrets and I know just the Swede for the job
latest

TORBJORN ON HANAMURA DEFENSE IS BROKEN AF

It's funny you mention Pharah because she's literally the only person that annoys the shit out of me when I play Torb. Everyone else gets fucked up by my professional turret placements

TORBJORN ON HANAMURA DEFENSE IS BROKEN AF

It's funny you mention Pharah because she's literally the only person that annoys the shit out of me when I play Torb. Everyone else gets fucked up by my professional turret placements
If she knows where your turret is and can poke around a corner with shots she's a nightmare. But on the flip side if you hide it well and it blindsides her while she's in the air without a Mercy she can get melted quick.

If she knows where your turret is and can poke around a corner with shots she's a nightmare. But on the flip side if you hide it well and it blindsides her while she's in the air without a Mercy she can get melted quick.

After Widow/Hanzo on your team, the second most nightmareish scenario is the enemy team with a Pharah while your team refuses to switch to a hitscan character

FUCKING SWITCH JUNKRAT, YOU'LL NEVER HIT HER DUMBASS

I hope all the sane people can get out in time.
I hope they all get juicy, massive and proud and utterly obliterate the opposition. There's a lot boiling just under the lid in both countries.

Getting out is admission of defeat. When you take that route be assured the enemy will follow.

Back