Media Strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk gives not-so-Thug Rose a ultimatum

I wasn't talking bruises. I was talking lumps and cuts and blood. But if your life depends on this shit, don't let me drag you down with the truth.

On second thought, fuck your life. Go watch the fight again, and if you don't think JJ was ever wobbled, find an institution and check in, because your ass is crazy.

I did. I watched the fight. The TD was to show she still had legs. She'd already bobble-headed JJ earlier in the 5th and had her on queer street.

...wait...I thought bruises didn't mean anything?
I mean, I wasn't actually referring to bruises, I was talking blood, lumps and cuts, because bruises can rise later from even incidental contact...but thank you for making my point. you couldn't fit another mouse on JJs face. That shit looked like the floor of a barn when you turn the light on at midnight.

Ok mr troll. Go watch JJ/Andrade, JJ has growin 2nd head, shit on face means nothing, it's not real fight, it's sporting contest. You score rounds and you use rules for it, otherwise blackskinned guys will win every striking match, if you follow my logic, because you can't see s..t on their faces. Capisci?
Rose lost exchange in 5th round, because JJ came out dominant, also outstriked Rose. Rose gassed out and saved herself with lackluster takedown leading to nothing more than few strikes in her head.

Ok mr troll. Go watch JJ/Andrade, JJ has growin 2nd head, shit on face means nothing, it's not real fight, it's sporting contest. You score rounds and you use rules for it, otherwise blackskinned guys will win every striking match, if you follow my logic, because you can't see s..t on their faces. Capisci?
Rose lost exchange in 5th round, because JJ came out dominant, also outstriked Rose. Rose gassed out and saved herself with lackluster takedown leading to nothing more than few strikes in her head.
Well if you can't see JJ get wobbled in the fight--more than once and definitely in the fifth--I guess scoring rules wouldn't apply to your subjective bullshit. You should just give JJ all the belts, because even when she's cleanly beaten, you wouldn't admit she lost. Did Rose gas, or did she lose mobility from the leg kicks? Which is it? Because either way, she had enough to take down Johanna. If JJ was in better shape than Rose, shouldn't she have been able to defend that "lackluster" TD that put her on her ass? Shouldn't she have been able to get back up?

The only way you could have possibly even come close to making the round even is if you scored the leg kicks as much as you did Rose teeing on JJs face. And you shouldn't, because that would be stupid. Not to mention, if you call Rose's TD lack luster because it didn't lead to a sub, you'd have to call the leg kicks even weaker, because they didn't even sap Rose's ability to put JJ down. Easily, I may add.

Rose was ahead in points, but she knew a TD would clinch it. She fought smart. JJ lost. You should over it, even if Johanna can't.

Note to JJ.......if someone beats your ass twice you have no room to make any negative comments towards them. You just sound like a prickle puss.

You can say what you want, but JJ was never really in any trouble. JJ threw more strikes, landed more strikes, and landed a higher percentage of the strikes. I'll give Rose credit, she hit's harder than JJ but that's about it.

I don't know, it was close either way. It's just funny reading people acting like she was jsut destroyed in the second fight.
Rose landed more headshots and like you said with power.
I'm not saying leg kicks don't ever count but when they're soo weak you don't even slow down your oponent down over 5 full rounds while eating headshots it's clear you lost.

She kinda has a point here, I'm so fucking sick of inactive/part time champions.

She was viewed as "marketable". Any fighter that the suits and Dana think has "market potential" get fast-tracked. PVZ and Sage just being the most obvious examples. Yair, etc..

That was Rose's own excuse for ducking Glaudia Gadelha's callout and taking the Waterson fight instead after beating Van Zant . She outright said that the "two pretty girls" was more marketable. Rose got her title shot off Van Zant and Waterson, neither of whom were even top 5 and only top 10 because the division is so weak.

https://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story...ns-wants-money-fight-michelle-waterson-010417

“As much as a killer as Jessica Andrade is or Claudia Gadelha, as much as they are formidable opponents and somebody I would like to face one day, it just doesn’t seem like the most marketable thing for me. I think people want to see me fight no matter, no matter who the opponent is, but why not? Why not put two pretty girls in there that can also throw down, that both beat Paige

We all know JJ runs this division

All I know is she's 0-2 against the champ.....

She ain't running shit but her mouth and running to another division to avoid another ass whoopin lol.

Valentina gonna beat her.

Probs fought for the money and then claimed she realise she had PTSD a few days after the fight.

Well yeah but do see where Conor’s legal team will probably have a field day with this? I’m not a lawyer but that seems like an uphill battle for Rose.

Ah yes, the old 'I used to be a fan of "x" but then they lost so now they suck and I can't stand them' routine.
It makes me fucking sick. Especially when it's with a fighter who is as amazing and puts on such entertaining bouts for WMMA. Fought often and defended her title, Always fought the next in line, never ducked anyone, never pulled out of a fight.. she's done nothing to make a fan not like her.

She was mean to some girl she didn't like, because of some shit her boyfriend said about her camp. She lost and called it a fluke, citing a bad weight cut. But hey At Least she made weight and showed up. They rematched, she lost. She felt she won, it was a close fight. most fighters think they won when they lose a close fight. This isn't anything new. it's perfectly normal to lose to someone twice and still think you're the better fighter. What a juvenile reason to shit on a fighter like her.

All I know is she's 0-2 against the champ.....

She ain't running shit but her mouth and running to another division to avoid another ass whoopin lol.

Valentina gonna beat her.
Another division with tougher challenges.

Rose is clearly better than JJ so she needs to show some respect. Got knocked out the first time and beat up for 5 rounds in the second fight. I truly don’t believe many can compete with Suarez if she can bully people like that for 5 rounds.

However, I do agree with JJ on the aspect that she needs to defend. I like how boxing has mandatory challengers and title dates that need to be.met. If neither can make the required date, it’s onto the next one! About the only thing boxing manages to do right.

But hey At Least she made weight and showed up.
You goddamn right!

Someone who wants that belt back,and is willing to keep trying at it until she fuckin gets it back. Savagery. Thats what i wanna see,not cherry picking pullout merchants

Poor jj and you for even slightly believing what you said. Thug Rose is the queen of the 115ers

Don't get me wrong, I think the woman is talented. She's a hell of a fighter. But ever since her first loss to Rose she has been in some kind of delusional denial. Like almost pretending that the fights with Rose never happened. It annoys me. She has zero respect for a woman who beat her twice, and who left no doubt of who was the better fighter. It seems like those losses destroyed Joanna's mental health.

I couldn't agree more. Right down to being an ex fan. Literally, every word.

Now I hope to hell she gets knocked the fuck out.

Rose is likable.
<DisgustingHHH>
Rose was lucky to have Joanna Champion in her division, otherwise no one would watch or care about it. Rose and her tomatoes gardening has to be up there with the most boring and uninteresting MMA stories ever.

Rose not fighting is fine until next feb or so then it's an issue. She usually fights 2 times a year and she fought earlier this year. She fractured her neck in June. I have neck stenosis as well and I didn't feel 80 percent until 8-9 months later after 3 doctors and 3 different PT places. Fighters are still human beings but we expect them to have a fast turnaround from brain damage and injuries. How many folks you met in the gym that just disappear for a long time or quit after getting an injury?

Another division with tougher challenges.

Lmao sure

That's why she just said she'd return to strawweight as a replacement for rose lol not to avenge her losses and fight her......

Boogerwowan ain't gonna get a belt in either division.

Lmao sure

That's why she just said she'd return to strawweight as a replacement for rose lol not to avenge her losses and fight her......

Boogerwowan ain't gonna get a belt in either division.
It's not her fault that Rose is too scared of Andrade, who Joanna beat comfortably when was her time to defend.
Rose will be remembered as Joanna's Dennis Hallman one day. Joanna, on the other hand, will always be the greatest strawweight ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back