Media Strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk gives not-so-Thug Rose a ultimatum

No. Rose got out-leg-kicked, for sure, but it never amounted to anything that changed the course of the fight. Rose had better counters; bigger, more impactful shots, and did more damage overall. She won the striking in the first two and final rounds. The takedown was just icing on the cake. Rose got a red leg that didn't impact the fight, Joanna got a lumpy face and ended the bout on her ass.
Rose slowed down and was less mobile later in rounds, Joanna did not slow down. Leg kicks were more impactful than some bruises on JJ's face.

I'm still not sure whether Rose's knee connected on her face. She was throwing a leg kick but Joanna got dropped at the same time.

I don't think it did. Not that it would have made a difference.

Yeah I'm not sure, I don't think so either. She checked the low kick nicely though.

No. Rose got out-leg-kicked, for sure, but it never amounted to anything that changed the course of the fight. Rose had better counters; bigger, more impactful shots, and did more damage overall. She won the striking in the first two and final rounds. The takedown was just icing on the cake. Rose got a red leg that didn't impact the fight, Joanna got a lumpy face and ended the bout on her ass.

You can say what you want, but JJ was never really in any trouble. JJ threw more strikes, landed more strikes, and landed a higher percentage of the strikes. I'll give Rose credit, she hit's harder than JJ but that's about it.

I don't know, it was close either way. It's just funny reading people acting like she was jsut destroyed in the second fight.

Bc you're a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. What now? You tell me how to feel about fighters, I will tell you what you are. And as long as you keep quoting me, I will keep telling you. Probably in a few mins, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

You are really really really sensitive

That was awesome. She woke up spitting venom.
There is a difference between determination and delusion.
But tragic can be entertaining.

Rose slowed down and was less mobile later in rounds, Joanna did not slow down. Leg kicks were more impactful than some bruises on JJ's face.
Rose visibly wobbled Joanna two or three times in the fight, including the 5th. Rose may have been less mobile, but still had enough to outstrike JJ in the 5th and dropped her on her ass.

who wore it better?
joanna-jedrzejczyk-ufc-223-getty.jpg

Rose-Namajunas-UFC-223-belt.jpg

You clowns are seriously trying to make a case that somehow Johanna won? Over some leg kicks?
Put the internet down and slowly back away. You're drunk, stupid, or both.

Rose visibly wobbled Joanna two or three times in the fight, including the 5th. Rose may have been less mobile, but still had enough to outstrike JJ in the 5th and dropped her on her ass.

who wore it better?

talking about bruises is for mongloids,because you need one punch to get bruise, and every fighter will react to punches differently based on weightcut, type of skin, wear and tear, scar tissue, number of fights etc.
she didn't wobbled Joanna at all, she was just coming with KO artist aura and people reacted like every punch will KO JJ
and she didn't outstriked her in 5th round, she didn't dropped her, it was pointless takedown and JJ was landing shots during it, not Namajunas
check your facts bro
also:
maxresdefault (1).jpg

You can say what you want, but JJ was never really in any trouble. JJ threw more strikes, landed more strikes, and landed a higher percentage of the strikes. I'll give Rose credit, she hit's harder than JJ but that's about it.
I had Rose throwing fewer and landing more in 1, 2 and 5. I'd have to go back and look, but Rose has much better movement than JJ and was slipping enough where JJ went to the body in the middle rounds and stayed focused on the lead leg. I'm not a fan of JJ, I thought she was going to win with that strategy, but Rose powered back and easily took the 5th.

I don't know, it was close either way. It's just funny reading people acting like she was jsut destroyed in the second fight.
I thought it was a great fight, especially for WMMA. At the end of the 4th, I thought JJ was going to win. I had it 2 and 2, with momentum going with JJ, and the leg kicks/bodywork wearing down Rose. I have asshole friends who don't like Rose because her hair is too short, and they'd been whining about "Oh, JJ just got caught, she'd win an outright war...if it went 5 rounds, she'd break Rose..." and I thought I'd have to hear it forever. Instead, Rose shut that shit down. It was a fun fight, and close going into the 5th....but it wasn't controversial and it certainly wasn't a robbery.

I understand. You also don't realize that we are speaking about the champion that built that division, that defended the belt 5 times. Dana likes her, always did. Dana nodded in agreement to JJ's ultimatum.
Rose has been out for too long, and as Askafan mentioned, Nicco Montano had less than 1 year to defend her belt, not being able to led UFC to strip her. Same could happen to Rose, and it should.

Doesn't Rose have a neck issue or something?

Rose has defended ... against the chick that just made the "ultimatum", remember? Nicco never defended.

Maybe JJ doesn't believe she's going to win her next fight. She's already got her contingency lined up since she won't have to worry about defending the 125lb championship.

talking about bruises is for mongloids,because you need one punch to get bruise, and every fighter will react to punches differently based on weightcut, type of skin, wear and tear, scar tissue, number of fights etc.
I wasn't talking bruises. I was talking lumps and cuts and blood. But if your life depends on this shit, don't let me drag you down with the truth.
she didn't wobbled Joanna at all, she was just coming with KO artist aura and people reacted like every punch will KO JJ
On second thought, fuck your life. Go watch the fight again, and if you don't think JJ was ever wobbled, find an institution and check in, because your ass is crazy.

and she didn't outstriked her in 5th round, she didn't dropped her, it was pointless takedown and JJ was landing shots during it, not Namajunas
check your facts bro
I did. I watched the fight. The TD was to show she still had legs. She'd already bobble-headed JJ earlier in the 5th and had her on queer street.
...wait...I thought bruises didn't mean anything?
I mean, I wasn't actually referring to bruises, I was talking blood, lumps and cuts, because bruises can rise later from even incidental contact...but thank you for making my point. you couldn't fit another mouse on JJs face. That shit looked like the floor of a barn when you turn the light on at midnight.

Joanna must be a sadomasochist because rose will give her a beat down or knock her out again.
at least she isn't Ronda. she realizes this is a grind and that you have to face all your fears or find another career.

Rose is a beast, but she's doesn't believe it consistently. She is her own worst enemy. And consider this, Rose isn't really that active. And when she loses, she disappears for about 10-12 months.

fuck it, if Joanna has it in her, let her bang, bro.

I love the way anytime joanna speaks some limp wristed fairy chimes in with this,as if Joanna ever listens to their futile bleatings. Joanna is a savage. She cant stop being one just cos the going gets tough.

She was savagely beaten by rose yes....

Joanna is a cringey boogeywoman lmfao

But not scary like the boogeyman more like she cries so hard boogers run freely down her face.

Rose beat her twice joanna...KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

saltiest chick in the ufc. she practically lives in the sea.

I used to be a fan of Joanna.

She got her ass beat twice. She needs to give it a rest.

I used to be a fan of Rose coming off TUF but there's no doubt she got some of the most preferential matchmaking this side of Conor on her way to the title. She beat Joanna twice, proving she's better than her but styles make fights. She still hasn't fought a single top wrestler in the division since Esparza dominated her in the TUF finale.

It's pretty weird that her resume contains no Gadelhas, no Andrades, not even a rematch with Esparza let alone up and comers like Suarez who may be the best of them all. Rose might beat them if she's improved her grappling like she did her striking. It sure would be nice to see before another year is up.

The woman was on top of the world and had a great run. You don't get there by not being extremely confident and always believing in yourself. If she doesn't have these beliefs or as Sherdoggians put it self-delusions then who will? At least she didn't run away with her tail between her legs to the WWE after her second loss and keeps putting herself out there.

JJ is a heck of a fighter, but she should focus on this weekend. She has a very tough opponent in front of her and Rose is not available atm. Why talk about this at all? This is what got her in trouble the first time, not being totally focused and arrogant.

I used to be a fan of Rose coming off TUF but there's no doubt she got some of the most preferential matchmaking this side of Conor on her way to the title. She beat Joanna twice, proving she's better than her but styles make fights. She still hasn't fought a single top wrestler in the division since Esparza dominated her in the TUF finale.

It's pretty weird that her resume contains no Gadelhas, no Andrades, not even a rematch with Esparza let alone up and comers like Suarez who may be the best of them all. Rose might beat them if she's improved her grappling like she did her striking. It sure would be nice to see before another year is up.

She was viewed as "marketable". Any fighter that the suits and Dana think has "market potential" get fast-tracked. PVZ and Sage just being the most obvious examples. Yair, etc..

She was savagely beaten by rose yes....

Joanna is a cringey boogeywoman lmfao

But not scary like the boogeyman more like she cries so hard boogers run freely down her face.

Rose beat her twice joanna...KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!
We all know JJ runs this division

She should focus on Valentina.

Rose will get wrecked against Andrade. I actually think Joanna would do well to stay clear of her too at thia point.

Back