Media Strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk gives not-so-Thug Rose a ultimatum

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Joanna Champion has made public her ultimatum to her former rival Rose Namajunas. Timestamped.

As of yesterday, Rose has only 4 months to defend "her" belt, against the nº 1 contender Jessica Andrade.
6040c6daa0d6177bc1b6a5adc8ae9347.png

In case of Rose failing to fulfill it, may it be due to fear or some bizarre PSTD excuse, she must be stripped of "her" belt and then Joanna will come back to 115 and will rematch Andrade. Dana smiled in agreement as you guys can see in the footage above.
To me, it's clear who, to this day, runs the division.
cgxR01h.gif

Joanna must be a sadomasochist because rose will give her a beat down or knock her out again.

Joanna must be a sadomasochist because rose will give her a beat down or knock her out again.

Rose ain't beating Andrade or Suarez, so Joanna is looking towards the new champ. Really she needs to stay at 125 though.

Joanna is being remarkably generous with the four months, UFC should strip Rose by 13th January if they apply the same timescale as when they stripped Nicco Montano.

Rose ain't beating Andrade or Suarez, so Joanna is looking towards the new champ. Really she needs to stay at 125 though.

Joanna is being remarkably generous with the four months, UFC should strip Rose by 13th January if they apply the same timescale as when they stripped Nicco Montano.

Imo it’s ok to give Rose more leniency because she beat a dominant champ Joanna twice. Montana was/is a unproven TUF-winner who was never the best at 125

Rose should be fighting on the ESPN+ card but now that they moved TJ/Cejudo then have Rose fight at 233.

What's even happening with Rose?
8 months have passed and JJ is onto her 2nd fight.

I used to be a fan of Joanna.

She got her ass beat twice. She needs to give it a rest.

What's even happening with Rose?
8 months have passed and JJ is onto her 2nd fight.
Could be:
  • Fear of getting destroyed by Jessica Andrade
  • Reluctance to defend her belt because she knows she's losing it as soon as she fights again, and she enjoys the "champion" life now that she gets invites for random events
  • Some PSTD thing going on, i mean, she was afraid of getting out of her house after Conor's shenanigans
  • JJ inflicted long-term damage on her in the 2nd fight, it's taking a lot of time to recover
Probably all the above.

Rose does have a medical problem, her fans will be in to remind us of the name soon enough. Nicco had medical problems too but still got nine months of being called a duck by Val and her pals and eventually stripped.

All fighters have medical problems, this is the fifth time Joanna has flown her physio over from Poland to get her through the camp.

Disappointed with you.
JDivo.gif
Don't get me wrong, I think the woman is talented. She's a hell of a fighter. But ever since her first loss to Rose she has been in some kind of delusional denial. Like almost pretending that the fights with Rose never happened. It annoys me. She has zero respect for a woman who beat her twice, and who left no doubt of who was the better fighter. It seems like those losses destroyed Joanna's mental health.

Don't get me wrong, I think the woman is talented. She's a hell of a fighter. But ever since her first loss to Rose she has been in some kind of delusional denial. Like almost pretending that the fights with Rose never happened. It annoys me. She has zero respect for a woman who beat her twice, and who left no doubt of who was the better fighter. It seems like those losses destroyed Joanna's mental health.
81c99f58656774cb85e34e4febe429ac.png

Gets her ass kicked 2x. Still throwing out ultimatums. I used to think Ronda was delusional, JJ is on another level. Gonna laugh when Val kicks her ass.

Back