Media Strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk gives not-so-Thug Rose a ultimatum

I highly doubt it's any PTSD type shit.

This kinda thing happens often with semi known fighters that get a taste of the championship. They get some cash and fame and then start to back off from fighting. Tyrone is another one of them, if Dana wasn't so adamant on trying to get him to fight he would barely fight once a year if it was up to him.

You are changing goal posts, bud. The discussion was whether or not JJ is in a position to set ultimatums for Rose. She is not her employer, nor does she have enough sway over Rose's employer to give her any legit ultimatum. It's as simple as that. What you think about the situation Rose is in doesn't factor into it.
dont get me wrong we changed topic few posts ago ( and I belive it was you who started it)... I see futher talk is useless ;) ( weren't you the one that sad im too emotional and we dont know if rose is injured or not, well we know she is not, just pointed that...) not to mentions this is sherdog... usually first two pages are on topic and rest pages lives its own life...

dont get me wrong we changed topic few posts ago ( and I belive it was you who started it)... I see futher talk is useless ;) ( weren't you the one that sad im too emotional and we dont know if rose is injured or not, well we know she is not, just pointed that...) not to mentions this is sherdog... usually first two pages are on topic and rest pages lives its own life...

<{hughesimpress}>

I never said anything about her being injured or not. That's you again jumping to conclusions. Yes, you were emotional in your initial response. I also didn't say anything about changing subjects. I was talking about moving goal posts, those are not the same. But I assume English isn't your first language, so I can understand the misinterpretation of that one.

Joanna Champion has made public her ultimatum to her former rival Rose Namajunas. Timestamped.

As of yesterday, Rose has only 4 months to defend "her" belt, against the nº 1 contender Jessica Andrade.
6040c6daa0d6177bc1b6a5adc8ae9347.png

In case of Rose failing to fulfill it, may it be due to fear or some bizarre PSTD excuse, she must be stripped of "her" belt and then Joanna will come back to 115 and will rematch Andrade. Dana smiled in agreement as you guys can see in the footage above.
To me, it's clear who, to this day, runs the division.
cgxR01h.gif

please if conor can hold a belt for 2 years rose isnt being stripped.

maybe joanna shouldnt of lose to rose twice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back