South Africa Votes to Confiscate White Minority's Land Without Compensation

If you are not aware of the farm murder epidemic in South Africa I suggest you google it. White farmers are routinely butchers in their own homes.
It's a crime problem that needs to be addressed by law enforcement not genocide and people in South Africa in general are butchered in their own homes not just white farmers.

Last edited:
yeh im sure black south africans once they evict or murder all the boers are going to roll out the red carpet for the chinese.
South Africa is already like a lot of African countries are rolling out the red carpet for Chinese investment and it's working.

South Africa is already like a lot of African countries are rolling out the red carpet for Chinese investment and it's working.

Lol. Yes, and do you have any idea how fond the Chinese are of employing black south Africans?
They're not really. Not for anything remotely skilled.

That the black government is so incompetent that they're eager to sell themselves t the Chinese (who have no respect for them, largely on the basis of race) should make one question the legitimacy of their and your well-worn complaints about the evils of European colonialism.

I notice you reply to almost everyone but me in this thread. Is it because you know you are full of shit and know nothing about the situation here, perhaps?

Lol. Yes, and do you have any idea how fond the Chinese are of employing black south Africans?

That the black government is so incompetent that they're eager to sell themselves t the Chinese (who have no respect for them, largely on the basis of race) should make one question the legitimacy of their and your well-worn complaints about the evils of European colonialism.

I notice you reply to almost everyone but me in this thread. Is it because you know you are full of shit and know nothing about the situation here, perhaps?
Chinese employing Chinese for skilled positions and blacks for non-skilled positions has nothing to do with personal opinions, it’s just the logical step to take when you’re in a place that doesn’t have an abundance of skilled workers and isn’t limited to Chinese companies. It’s worth it to bring over a highly skilled productive worker but it’s not worth it to bring over a worker hammering a nail into a wall when you can pick anybody for it at a low cost.

Chinese employing Chinese for skilled positions and blacks for non-skilled positions has nothing to do with personal opinions, it’s just the logical step to take when you’re in a place that doesn’t have an abundance of skilled workers and isn’t limited to Chinese companies. It’s worth it to bring over a highly skilled productive worker but it’s not worth it to bring over a worker hammering a nail into a wall when you can pick anybody for it at a low cost.

I am not talking about Chinese bringing skilled Chinese labour, I mean Chinese shipping semi-skilled white south Africans to china for training so that they can bring them back to work in Chinese companies.
There an abundance of semi-skilled black labour, and given our affirmative action laws, it is far more convenient to hire local blacks than whites.

Obviously, as far as quotas allow, whites occupy most skilled positions in the country. Chinese companies just prefer whites at all positions and skill levels, unless they bring in their own for the uppermost levels.

Ya racism among Chinese towards blacks is on a whole different level. For years, whenever I traveled I’d see Chinese wearing long sleeves, long pants, hoods and wide brimmed hats, sweating their balls off in extremely hot places. Eventually it was explained to me that the Chinese view dark skin so negatively they don’t even want tans. I still didn’t really equate it to racism against blacks.

Since then though, I’ve spoken to a bunch of Chinese people who are well educated (doctors and similar professionals), and I have family in Hong Kong, and they’ve all told me the same thing- black people are genetically inferior to whites and asians. The same theory and perspective is repeated over and over. They say whites and Asians build successful societies and white/Asian migrants can go anywhere in the world and be successful while black migrants fail to integrate and fail to get ahead everywhere they go.

Ya racism among Chinese towards blacks is on a whole different level. For years, whenever I traveled I’d see Chinese wearing long sleeves, long pants, hoods and wide brimmed hats, sweating their balls off in extremely hot places. Eventually it was explained to me that the Chinese view dark skin so negatively they don’t even want tans. I still didn’t really equate it to racism against blacks.

Since then though, I’ve spoken to a bunch of Chinese people who are well educated (doctors and similar professionals), and I have family in Hong Kong, and they’ve all told me the same thing- black people are genetically inferior to whites and asians. The same theory and perspective is repeated over and over. They say whites and Asians build successful societies and white/Asian migrants can go anywhere in the world and be successful while black migrants fail to integrate and fail to get ahead everywhere they go.

So they aren't PC..

Yeah, a friend of mine recently got a job at a chinese company. He's actually one of those guys I am talking about - he's going to china in two months to get training with their... I dunno, drone mechanics? Lol.

Anyway, his chinese employer straight up told him, "I will never employ a black."
And you have to understand, that is a difficult stance to take, since our B-BBEE policies make it next to impossible to get government tenders without having a black or partially black-owned company, using suppliers who are black or partially black-owned, and employing the requisite number of black people relative to your total workforce.

There are some Afrikaans-run companies that still only hire whites and they, somewhat ironically, get by by doing business with neighbouring countries, but otherwise it takes a certain dedication to racial purity to do what a lot of chinese companies do in SA - regarding their hiring practices.

I am often surprised by how many people don't seem to realise that the Asian subcontinent in general, and china specifically, harbours a great deal of anti-black sentiment.

Australia taking note:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...eter-dutton-offensive-statement-white-farmers

@Ruprecht What is peter Dutton's story? Genuine guy or pandering right-winger?

Dutton's angling for the role of PM, and it seems like he's banking on the role of "alt-lite" and right-wing identity politics being the new Liberal party flavour over a continuation of the small "l" economic and social liberalism of Malcolm Turnbull. It's an interesting move, considering the WA Liberal party were destroyed when they allied themselves with One Nation. I don't know how "genuine" the attitudes reflected in his various comments are (unlike those in his various gaffes), but he's not a Tony Abott, bullshitting from the hip, type of politician. His comments are (mis)calculated.
Our compulsory voting effectively marginalises vocal minorities on the political extremities.

Dutton's angling for the role of PM, and it seems like he's banking on the role of "alt-lite" and right-wing identity politics being the new Liberal party flavour over a continuation of the small "l" economic and social liberalism of Malcolm Turnbull. It's an interesting move, considering the WA Liberal party were destroyed when they allied themselves with One Nation. I don't know how "genuine" the attitudes reflected in his various comments are, but he's not a Tony Abott, bullshitting from the hip, type of politician. His comments are (mis)calculated.
Our compulsory voting effectively marginalises vocal minorities on the political extremities.

The idea of white genocide in south africa, with farm murders at its centre, has gradually gained traction in international discourse for maybe a decade, but in the last 3-5 years, it seems to have gained more momentum, more rapidly.
Initially the discussion was restricted to the fringes, lately it has snuck more often into the mainstream.
This is anecdotal observation - I have no sources to back it up.

Middle class south Africa (which, yes, is predominantly white) and middle-class Australia do have a bit of a history of 'intergratibility' (hence, most of our immigrants end up there).

With these two thoughts in my head, I'm wondering what the wider perception of the SA situation is, in Australia; and what the opinion of land expropriation here is - inasmuch as there is awareness or consideration at all.

Maybe he feels that he's tapping into a right-wing sentiment that is semi-evenly distributed across the spectrum.

The idea of white genocide in south africa, with farm murders at its centre, has gradually gained traction in international discourse for maybe a decade, but in the last 3-5 years, it seems to have gained more momentum, more rapidly.
Initially the discussion was restricted to the fringes, lately it has snuck more often into the mainstream.
This is anecdotal observation - I have no sources to back it up.

Middle class south Africa (which, yes, is predominantly white) and middle-class Australia do have a bit of a history of 'intergratibility' (hence, most of our immigrants end up there).

With these two thoughts in my head, I'm wondering what the wider perception of the SA situation is, in Australia; and what the opinion of land expropriation here is - inasmuch as there is awareness or consideration at all.

Maybe he feels that he's tapping into a right-wing sentiment that is semi-evenly distributed across the spectrum.

He's a (sex crimes) cop turned politician from Queensland. Regionally I'm sure that sort of thing has significantly more appeal than nationally (central Queensland often being referred to as the "deep north" as a socio-political comparison to the "deep south" of the US).
We do have a lot of South African migrants in Perth and Sydney, but really the same can be said about migrants from the rest of what is/was the commonwealth including India. Of course the climate and landscape (aside from a lack of mountains) probably suits a lot of South Africans better than the UK, along with the size of suburban houses.
SA rarely makes any news here at all outside of sport though, especially compared to the UK and US.
In fact any headlines about South Africa and "white genocide" are mostly a reflection of US politics (although the expropriation decision certainly made international news headlines).

At times, almost everything seems to be. Lol

Thanks for the extensive answer.

Yeah, it's ridiculous how identity politics, healthcare and gun control debates in the US will spur on headlines, discussion and politics over here, despite a complete lack of any real similarities.
I can understand how regions like Quebec might want to escape into the Francosphere.

No worries, I appreciate a perspective on South Africa from someone that's actually there.

But I thought people change their ways when they emigrate. We're all going to mix and live in a utopian society where there's nothing but equality all day every day... right?

Yeah, it's ridiculous how identity politics, healthcare and gun control debates in the US will spur on headlines, discussion and politics over here, despite a complete lack of any real similarities.
I can understand how regions like Quebec might want to escape into the Francosphere.

No worries, I appreciate a perspective on South Africa from someone that's actually there.

Ah, this is also exactly why I prefer to spend my time making international news & diecussion threads!

have a Marine in my class today, his grandparents live in S. Africa still (and they're white)

apparently they might be moving soon haha, his parents left apparently like ten years ago for similar reasons

seemed to work phenomally for Zimbabwe, amirite

man this is beyond incompetent
Came to post this.

I empathize with some of the reasoning behind taking back their land, but they are about to royally fuck themselves in the ass.

honest question, do you ever question anyone else who's exclusively sticking up for nonwhites ? I'm gonna guess no .. you sjws are always 'questioning' whitey when they dare not bend over and supplicate .. why is that .. why don't I see you and others asking that type of question to other racist groups ? .. sorry you're talking to the wrong person for that .. and it's not so much about sticking up for someone .. it's the double standards that need to be highlighted and destroyed .. you sjws talk about equality but that's not what you really want
look how mad you are over my pointing out your hypocrisy.

Back