South Africa Votes to Confiscate White Minority's Land Without Compensation

Sooooo...about those Native American land claims. You cool with heading back to Europe?
if it came down to it and i was given compensation to move including replacing all assests then why the fuck not.

who wouldn't want to live in europe?
if all white americans moved there it would fix allot of problems caused from change in demographics.

The Blacks were killing and enslaving and stealing each other's land long before the European Settlers arrived. Hell they're still doing it to this day.
whites killed and enslaved eachother long before current refugees came....

i dont think this makes letting in tons of refugees legit wether agressive towards the native european popluation or not.

why don't I see you posting sarcastic shit like this about the whiners of 'white racism' ? transparent trash

Honest question - do you ever stick up for any other race other than white folks, when it comes to racism?

A quick glance through your post history, & it's noticeable that you have a "white agenda" thing going on.

Zuidlanders say they are a civil defence org but are there any boer/white organisations who are planning to take up arms? Also is the white presence in the armed forces?
Take up arms, those white/Boer organization idoits idiots wouldn't stand a chance and the armed forces are overwhelmingly controlled by non whites and it's the same with the police forces.

Before outside contact, Sub-Saharan Africans had not even developed written language or invented the wheel. I know a lot of people hate it when you bring this up and try and dismiss at some far-right propaganda but it's the truth.
I didn't even know this until now. TMYK

These men preparing for civil war in South Africa are delusional fools trying to bring back a South Africa that is gone forever.

N...no. it's good to be prepared.

prepared for what? A a chance to bring back what can never be brought back?
A chance to survive when the mob Africa's out and comes to burn them and their families.

Don't act like it couldn't happen. Africans in Italy should take modest preparations for the possibility that a wave of violence could arise against them as well.

We should take them in, let them be the white version of the katrina'ians...

Yall need an entire subculture to hate.

Take up arms, those white/Boer organization idoits idiots wouldn't stand a chance and the armed forces are overwhelmingly controlled by non whites and it's the same with the police forces.

The South African police and defense forces are laughably undermanned, under-trained, underpaid and under-equipped. These are not the old days of the South African police state - the state is still brutal, but it's incompetent and incapable.

Private security in the country (which is overwhelmingly in white hands) constitutes a greater number of officers than the Defense Forces and Police Services, combined.
Criminal gangs and organised crime (cash-in-transit heist gangs and taxi bosses) would probably be more of a major power in a South African civil conflict than would be the police or the military.

Given the present-day military competence of the country, a conflict between the Boers and the army would probably be a bit of a coin toss, lol.

Last edited:
Anyway...

RAMAPHOSA: NO ONE HAS RIGHT TO INVADE LAND

JOHANNESBURG – President Cyril Ramaphosa says no one has the right to invade any land, saying this is a clear sign of disorder and the violation of law.

This was in response to land grabs at Olievenhoutbosch in Tshwaneover the weekend.

Ramaphosa visited the area as part of his call to South Africans to register to vote.

He has called on law enforcement agencies to ensure law and order.

Ramaphosa says those who try to occupy land without permission will face the full might of the law.

“All those who want to invade land, they will get to know that we’ll not allow that, we’ll respond to that by saying you can’t.”

DA FACES BACKLASH OVER LAND EXPROPRIATION TEXT MESSAGES

JOHANNESBURG - The Democratic Alliance (DA) has faced a backlash and questions over text messages that the official opposition has sent to South Africans.

In the SMSes, the party accuses the African National Congress (ANC)and the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) of working together to take all private homes and land, adding that people can only stop this by registering and voting correctly.

That has not gone down well with those who accuse the party of being alarmist.

If I were a white Boer there I would order a few tons of salt and get to salting the Earth. I would also be in contact with other farmers to get them to do the same. Furthermore, I would destroy every bit of plumbing for the farm and disable and destroy every piece of equipment. If I had to leave with nothing, I would make sure the fucking bastards taking my shit would end up with nothing usable.

It may (or may not) surprise you to learn that this sentiment is pretty common.

Zuidlanders say they are a civil defence org but are there any boer/white organisations who are planning to take up arms? Also is the white presence in the armed forces?

Article from last year when this same topic came up (also flavoured by ongoing farm murders). This isn't comprehensive, but should just give you a general sense of the sort of sentiments floating about:

https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1443389/boer-afrikaner-nation-warns-anc-war-land/

00030009.jpg

The group also said lack of action against farm murders would be seen ‘as an act of hostility against the white population’.
The fight for the land ownership is reaching heated levels apparently – it’s “war against the Boer Afrikaner people”, the Boer Afrikaner Volksraad had warned the ANC.

The Afrikaner activist group says it will not recognise any law that makes nationalisation of land without compensation legal, even if it comes from parliament.

“Deprivation, dispossession and occupation of our country in terms of any law shall be considered formal acts of war against the Boer Afrikaner people, which we have to defend against and retaliate with internationally accepted means and methods in order to ensure our ownership and recovery,” wrote the organisation in Afrikaans.

The boers have gone through a long phase of toothlessness as the youth has largely been seduced by Western liberal ways of thinking and guilted into hating their culture and their heritage (somewhat reminiscent of Germans)... as the country sinks further, more and more of them are having an awakening of their more conservative natures.

There's not much of a white presence in the armed forces (a couple years ago the govt was actually imploring whites to enlist). At the end of Apartheid, there was a purge of basically all skills from the armed forces (black and white).
The institution hasn't really recovered since - as a white person, you don't really join the military anymore, unless you're kinda useless.

I spent a bit of time as an anti-poaching ranger a little while ago, and my commander was a former sergeant in our special forces, under apartheid. He was a black guy - dangerous as hell, with little love for the 'black government'. That sort of thing, as well as contracting, joining a foreign legion or retiring to the farm tends to have been the fate of our actual military skills.

Last edited:
There are sources all over the internet. Also, it is factual that white people built South Africa. Did you really believe it was built by blacks? What great cities and nations have they built?

When the whites landed in the Freestate province and the old Transvaal(Current Mpumalanga, Gauteng , Northwest and Limpopo 'provinces'), there were NOBODY there. It was uninhabited except for unadulterted bushveld.

Whites made it prosperous and the blacks flocked there.

Article from last year when this same topic came up (also flavoured by ongoing farm murders). This isn't comprehensive, but should just give you a general sense of the sort of sentiments floating about:

https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1443389/boer-afrikaner-nation-warns-anc-war-land/

The boers have gone through a long phase of toothlessness as the youth has largely been seduced by Western liberal ways of thinking and guilted into hating their culture and their heritage (somewhat reminiscent of Germans)... as the country sinks further, more and more of them are having an awakening of their more conservative natures.

There's not much of a white presence in the armed forces (a couple years ago the govt was actually imploring whites to enlist). At the end of Apartheid, there was a purge of basically all skills from the armed forces (black and white).
The institution hasn't really recovered since - as a white person, you don't really join the military anymore, unless you're kinda useless.

I spent a bit of time as an anti-poaching ranger a little while ago, and my commander was a former sergeant in our special forces, under apartheid. He was a black guy - dangerous as hell, with little love for the 'black government'. That sort of thing, as well as contracting, joining a foreign legion or retiring to the farm tends to have been the fate of our actual military skills.

I thought that south africans, and particular boers, would be mostly free of liberal strains of thought due to the situation but there you go.

The whole situation is very sad. Don't do anything and the affirmative action, lack of security and government service and land grabs will destroy your people. Initiate a war and you will be seen as a villain and might be eradicated.

Back