South Africa Votes to Confiscate White Minority's Land Without Compensation

honest question, do you ever question anyone else who's exclusively sticking up for nonwhites ? I'm gonna guess no .. you sjws are always 'questioning' whitey when they dare not bend over and supplicate .. why is that .. why don't I see you and others asking that type of question to other racist groups ? .. sorry you're talking to the wrong person for that .. and it's not so much about sticking up for someone .. it's the double standards that need to be highlighted and destroyed .. you sjws talk about equality but that's not what you really want
lol at this white whiteknight

Ive worked with quite a few white South Africans and the story is always the same. The security is very high, you have to live in gated communities and you have to follow special procedures while driving like don't stop for police in most places, watch very closely for being followed particularly entering your property. All white South Africans should have option as refugee status in Australia. They are being targeted for their race and they are being pushed out of work by active racist policy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broad-Based_Black_Economic_Empowerment

Ive worked with quite a few white South Africans and the story is always the same. The security is very high, you have to live in gated communities and you have to follow special procedures while driving like don't stop for police in most places, watch very closely for being followed particularly entering your property. All white South Africans should have option as refugee status in Australia. They are being targeted for their race and they are being pushed out of work by active racist policy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broad-Based_Black_Economic_Empowerment
Many countries in Europe will travel the same route due to the demographic changes.

I'm no South African, but these EFF people seem crazy.

I don't understand the viewpoints of some people in this thread. If discrimination based on race is wrong then it is simply wrong and we should denounce it. Likewise for confiscation of land, violence towards others based on race, or any racism at all.

The argument of "Years ago some whites wronged some blacks, because of that it's alright for some blacks to wrong whites" is absolutely retarded and so are the people arguing something along those lines. The idea that two wrongs don't make a right often has merit. If someone kidnaps your child, sexually assaults them, and kills them I'm okay with you showing up at the courthouse after sentencing and putting a bullet in their head. I'm not okay with a relative of yours putting a bullet in their relative's head decades later.

i havent read the thread so can someone confirm/deny the possibility of a race war breaking out in south africa

A nice glimpse into their future.
Getting hired thugs to kill off farmers will result in >>>>>

@PrinceOfPain what do you make of this?http://abcnews.go.com/International...sentenced-years-jail-racist/story?id=54120924

Apparently this is the first time something like this has been done in SA. What’s the feeling there? The comments I read/saw were extremely disturbing to me, most were from people saying they felt the sentence wasn’t enough.

Hadn't even heard this story yet.
It isn't surprising.

A member of the DA for some reason made a racist Facebook comment in (i think) 2014-2015. She was broke and almost went to prison over a failure to pay the fine she was hit with.
One of our most popular radio presenters lost his job for criticising the fact that one can be fined for speech.

Her name was Penny Sparrow, if you want to know the full story of that.

Opinions ran the gamut. The DA obviously had to fire her. But as far as a fine and potential prison time? Most thought it was ridiculous - some as too harsh and others as too lenient.

I imagine the response to this will be similarly bipolar.

Lol. Yes, and do you have any idea how fond the Chinese are of employing black south Africans?
They're not really. Not for anything remotely skilled.

That the black government is so incompetent that they're eager to sell themselves t the Chinese (who have no respect for them, largely on the basis of race) should make one question the legitimacy of their and your well-worn complaints about the evils of European colonialism.

I notice you reply to almost everyone but me in this thread. Is it because you know you are full of shit and know nothing about the situation here, perhaps?
It's weird though. It seems the Chinese have a way of dealing with africans that work better than how westerners deal with them.
I'm not saying it's a good way or anything but it works for them. They don't spend time building schools or other bullshit to help the local populace nor do they impose environmental concerns.
They're straight up no bullshit. We come here, we build stuff, we take your minerals. You can still have your slaves, you can still burn all your forests and you can still employ kids. We don't care.

I've read an african on Quora talking about how he prefers the chinese because there are no strings attached, while westerners impose so much stuff.

From the thread:
https://www.quora.com/Do-Africans-really-think-that-China-cares-about-them

China is an honest dealer. What you see is what you get. And they are here to trade. After the duplicitous, manipulative, hypocritical relations with the West, no African or country thinks “care” is an important ingredient for anything other than raising children. In fact, we categorically reject being “cared” for. We are, precisely, not filial. On this we have no illusions.

China’s intervention in Africa will have the same effect as FDR’s New Deal. Already we are seeing effects. The West had its chance but after colonialism and neocolonialism, they still deployed ruinous Structural Adjustment policies predicated on earlier “loans” that masked massive illegal money flows to Western corporations. We are still trying to crawl out of the massive dislocations of that “adjustment” so spare us the care thank you.

China wants markets, we have it. Africa wants technological expertise, China has it. Give me China any day.

Already, you have Chinese labour hands in African countries. Be sure the Chinese will be do a better job than the Arab civil engineers we have to do our roads and bridges (!).

Lol at letting Arabs build roads and bridges.

It's weird though. It seems the Chinese have a way of dealing with africans that work better than how westerners deal with them.
I'm not saying it's a good way or anything but it works for them. They don't spend time building schools or other bullshit to help the local populace nor do they impose environmental concerns.
They're straight up no bullshit. We come here, we build stuff, we take your minerals. You can still have your slaves, you can still burn all your forests and you can still employ kids. We don't care.

I've read an african on Quora talking about how he prefers the chinese because there are no strings attached, while westerners impose so much stuff.

From the thread:

I agree with that poster on Quora the west had the chance to be an honest broker with Africa and they blew that opportunity so why not deal with China? Why keep doing business with the west when all they seem to be interested in is giving Africa the of the stick.

Last edited:
Lol. Yes, and do you have any idea how fond the Chinese are of employing black south Africans?
They're not really. Not for anything remotely skilled.

That the black government is so incompetent that they're eager to sell themselves t the Chinese (who have no respect for them, largely on the basis of race) should make one question the legitimacy of their and your well-worn complaints about the evils of European colonialism.

I notice you reply to almost everyone but me in this thread. Is it because you know you are full of shit and know nothing about the situation here, perhaps?
You have any idea how fond the west is of employing Africans? Besides China are much more honest brokers than the west has ever been to Africans. Which is why more and more African countries are preferring to do business with China than the west. Btw I am not stupid I of course realize the way the Chinese view Africans generally.

On the issue of incompetent governments in Africa western nations and corporations are in many instances the very ones propping up those incompetent governments.

Last edited:
Did you really believe it was built by blacks? What great cities and nations have they built?
you do realise most of the American cities were built by black slaves dont you?

It's probably a good thing the dutch and other europeans didn't start the slave trade in central america. If the latino population had a long history being discriminated against like african americans do, things could get very hostile in 50 years when they outnumber whites.

From the thread:

He is not entirely wrong, especially pointing out silliness like Obama's concern for LGBTQ in Africa (or Oprah's leadership academy for girls) not aligning with anything that Africa actually needs.

But he paints a very optimistic picture.
Western investment does comes with moral strings attached ("defend human rights") but Chinese investment comes with its own strings ("spend this money on only Chinese goods and services"). Chinese investment in and engagement with African economies has already resulted in the collapse of African industries and the net loss of jobs as african business simply cannot compete with what is often state-backed chinese industry.

The chinese way of dealing with Africa is pretty similar to the west's: "you're desperate and weak, and you have resources we need."
It'll work until it doesn't.

you do realise most of the American cities were built by black slaves dont you?
This is not historically accurate. A notable characteristic of American slavery was that it was mainly agrarian. Even if it were not so, most American cities are found in former free states.

1. One lesson to be learned here is that if you reform an ugly social evil like apartheid, you will be punished for it and none of the people crying for social justice will care at all for justice in your case.

2. Mandela seemed to always try to follow a moderate course, but since his death, South Africa has made a beeline back to government backed racial oppression.

This is not historically accurate. A notable characteristic of American slavery was that it was mainly agrarian. Even if it were not so, most American cities are found in former free states.
giphy.gif

thought I made a good point there :(

Back