South Africa Votes to Confiscate White Minority's Land Without Compensation

Any white person still living in South Africa is out of their mind.

Great, another maniac dreaming about genocide.

How is this not being discussed? Also, it's not really surprising that mainstream media will not cover this story.
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58012

But at least they won't kill white people...for now.

You got another source?

The way that article talks about taking white people's land, and how white people built South Africa, makes me question the level of spin from your source.

to the whiners about 'white racism' .. go ahead, bring it up

You got another source?

The way that article talks about taking white people's land, and how white people built South Africa, makes me question the level of spin from your source.
There are sources all over the internet. Also, it is factual that white people built South Africa. Did you really believe it was built by blacks? What great cities and nations have they built?

When the whites landed in the Freestate province and the old Transvaal(Current Mpumalanga, Gauteng , Northwest and Limpopo 'provinces'), there were NOBODY there. It was uninhabited except for unadulterted bushveld.

Whites made it prosperous and the blacks flocked there.

Well atleast he is acting much more civilized than the whites who killed, enslaved, and stole the lands from Africans.

Last edited:
Well atleast he is acting much more civilized than the whites who killed, enslaves, and stole the lands from Africans.
Way to spread a false narrative.

When the whites landed in the Freestate province and the old Transvaal(Current Mpumalanga, Gauteng , Northwest and Limpopo 'provinces'), there were NOBODY there. It was uninhabited except for unadulterted bushveld.

Blacks flocked there after whites made it prosperous.

There are sources all over the internet. Also, it is factual that white people built South Africa. Did you really believe it was built by blacks? What great cities and nations have they built?

Whites made it prosperous and the blacks flocked there.

I doubt white folk were doing most of the labor.

Or as big bill Heywood once famously quoted. "If one man has a dollar he didn't work for, then another man worked for a dollar he didn't get."

Aka theft.

The problem with africa is all the.... Ahh you know the rest

UntidyThoughtfulHapuka-max-1mb.gif

Well atleast he is acting much more civilized than the whites who killed, enslaves, and stole the lands from Africans.

what about the people who are slaughtering the white farmers .. are they acting much more civilized ?

How is it not being discussed, honestly? 99.9% of the people on this site don’t live in Africa and wouldn’t give two shits if the whole continent was firebombed into the ocean.

I doubt white folk were doing most of the labor.

Or as big bill Heywood once famously quoted. "If one man has a dollar he didn't work for, then another man worked for a dollar he didn't get."

Aka theft.
Maybe you should look into instead of just saying you doubt white people did much work. By the way, you didn't tell me what great cities and nations were built by black people.

Way to spread a false narrative.

Blacks flocked there after whites made it prosperous.
Yeah sure buddy...There was no one there....lol...How about the rest of africa?

White people killed, enslaved, and stole peoples land...this is a fact.

I guess I should follow your logic, and go to some unused property and take over.

Everybody, quick! Don't go to South Africa?

What's the end game here?

Do you guys get text alerts from "brown people are scary" websites?
The end game is those retards are going to end up starving after they take all the farms from whites.

what about the people who are slaughtering the white farmers .. are they acting much more civilized ?
No, they are acting like the whites who took them over.....Very sad.

Yeah sure buddy...There was no one there....lol...How about the rest of africa?

White people killed, enslaved, and stole peoples land...this is a fact.

I guess I should follow your logic, and go to some unused property and take over.
Black people killed, enslaved, and stole people's land in Africa....this is a fact.

Maybe you should look into instead of just saying you doubt white people did much work. By the way, you didn't tell me what great cities and nations were built by black people.

Washington DC.

Of course when you say built, you mean guys who sit in offices, and have hands like women right?

Back