South Africa Votes to Confiscate White Minority's Land Without Compensation

I thought that south africans, and particular boers, would be mostly free of liberal strains of thought due to the situation but there you go.

The whole situation is very sad. Don't do anything and the affirmative action, lack of security and government service and land grabs will destroy your people. Initiate a war and you will be seen as a villain and might be eradicated.

There is/has been a stark divide through the Afrikaans community, in terms of how to rationalise the state of the nation.
With school riots,farm murders and the controversies over the language of instruction in universities, that divide has been narrowing for a while now as more and more afrikaners become aware of the relative fragility of their cultural heritage.

What the boers want more than anything (and have wanted pretty much since their ancestors arrived in the country) is an independent state of their own, which I feel they should get.
Agreed though, the odds are not currently in their favour. We'll see, though. As they say: 'n boer maak 'n plan - a farmer makes a plan.

Last edited:
So can Europeans kick Muslims out of Turkey?

I get what youre saying but its a bad comparison because 'Muslim' is a religion. The people that lived there converted over time and mixed up with people that migrated there.

Honest question - do you ever stick up for any other race other than white folks, when it comes to racism?

A quick glance through your post history, & it's noticeable that you have a "white agenda" thing going on.

honest question, do you ever question anyone else who's exclusively sticking up for nonwhites ? I'm gonna guess no .. you sjws are always 'questioning' whitey when they dare not bend over and supplicate .. why is that .. why don't I see you and others asking that type of question to other racist groups ? .. sorry you're talking to the wrong person for that .. and it's not so much about sticking up for someone .. it's the double standards that need to be highlighted and destroyed .. you sjws talk about equality but that's not what you really want

Last edited:
if it came down to it and i was given compensation to move including replacing all assests then why the fuck not.

who wouldn't want to live in europe?
if all white americans moved there it would fix allot of problems caused from change in demographics.

If you wanted to sell out and receive compensation then move that is something you would do voluntarily. And lol at your other statements.

Everybody, quick! Don't go to South Africa?

What's the end game here?

Do you guys get text alerts from "brown people are scary" websites?
You consistently love putting identity politics above any meaningful and honest discourse.

Of course it’s all about racist white Americans and not the homocidal and genocidal black African in the video spewing hatred towards whites, right?

I thought that south africans, and particular boers, would be mostly free of liberal strains of thought due to the situation but there you go.

The whole situation is very sad. Don't do anything and the affirmative action, lack of security and government service and land grabs will destroy your people. Initiate a war and you will be seen as a villain and might be eradicated.
During apartheid the Boers and whites in general were given extreme preferential treatment in hiring and every other facet of life, why are you whining now that the situation is reversed? If people were half as outraged about apartheid it wouldn't have lasted as long as it did and we would have lasted as long as it did.

If I were a white Boer there I would order a few tons of salt and get to salting the Earth. I would also be in contact with other farmers to get them to do the same. Furthermore, I would destroy every bit of plumbing for the farm and disable and destroy every piece of equipment. If I had to leave with nothing, I would make sure the fucking bastards taking my shit would end up with nothing usable.

Then of course I would have to travel to California or any sanctuary city in the US and just overstay my "vacation" forever.
If they salt the land they will be caught and imprisoned btw good luck surviving in a South African prison if the get caught doing something like that. If they leave South Africa will discover what more and more African nations have already discovered, that China is more than willing to take up the economic slack.

yes no one is denying apartheid .. they relocated them .. they didn't try to genocide them like the blacks are doing with the whites .. you and the other sickos in this thread seem to be ok with this by your responses .. no denouncing of what's going on at all but little hints of approval .. y'all are no better than the apartheid rulers .. don't talk to me about 'white racism' when you blow something like this off as just normal 'reparations'
How are the whites in South Africa under threat of genocide in South Africa? What example are there of genocide against whites in South Africa?

Good question, if the purple tribe takes some land from the blue tribe and builds a great city on it, is the blue tribe then entitled to control of that great city 500 years later?

Might ( rather political or physical ) makes right, that's always been the way of it and always will. If you can take it.....you do , doesn't mean people won't get assed up about it one way or the other ,but the end result is the same.

A chance to survive when the mob Africa's out and comes to burn them and their families.

Don't act like it couldn't happen. Africans in Italy should take modest preparations for the possibility that a wave of violence could arise against them as well.

The Boers are routinely slaughtered and tortured already. Not even babies are exempt from the anti-white violence there.

The Boers are routinely slaughtered and tortured already. Not even babies are exempt from the anti-white violence there.
Who is behind this "genocide" and what are the numbers of people murdered in this "genocide"?

Last edited:
Good for them. The Palestinians should do the same with the Israelis that stole their land.

if anything the fate of the south africans could very well harden the resolve of the israelis.

it will be a hammer blow to leftist politics thats for sure.

western media dislikes whites in africa and adores palestinians.

If they salt the land they will be caught and imprisoned btw good luck surviving in a South African prison if the get caught doing something like that. If they leave South Africa will discover what more and more African nations have already discovered, that China is more than willing to take up the economic slack.

yeh im sure black south africans once they evict or murder all the boers are going to roll out the red carpet for the chinese.

Who is behind this "genocide" and what are the numbers of people murdered in this "genocide"?

If you are not aware of the farm murder epidemic in South Africa I suggest you google it. White farmers are routinely butchers in their own homes.

yeh im sure black south africans once they evict or murder all the boers are going to roll out the red carpet for the chinese.

The average black south African on the street hates the Chinese, but like many African governments throughout history, their leaders are more than happy to sell their people to the highest bidder.

Black Africans complain about colonialism a great deal, but they seem more than happy to walk into the 21st version of it.
Hard to sympathise.

During apartheid the Boers and whites in general were given extreme preferential treatment in hiring and every other facet of life, why are you whining now that the situation is reversed? If people were half as outraged about apartheid it wouldn't have lasted as long as it did and we would have lasted as long as it did.

Lol. "Why are you whining now?"
You are aware that apartheid ended more than two decades ago, right?
The world was very vocal in its opposition to apartheid, you twit. The question is why aren't more people complaining about the state of affairs today, when racism is rife at the highest levels of governance, the country can barely provide its citizens with food and water, wealth inequality is at the highest level it has ever been and we're in the running for "rape capital of the world"?

Your outrage at the injustices of the past smacks of insincerity when you clearly haven't taken the time to find out if those injustices have been resolved in any meaningful sense, or if things have just been getting worse.

seemed to work phenomally for Zimbabwe, amirite

man this is beyond incompetent

Back