So Stupid It's Not Funny: Trump's claims on immigration get fact-checked - and it's embarrassing

I don't know if this is sad or not but I learned chained migration as Trump frames it was BS by watching 90 Day Fiancé lol

None of these topics even manage to broach the larger point at hand regarding immigration, simply being we don't want them here.

Overpopulation is not a strength. Especially when a large portion of that population are those from entirely different cultures.

I had pulmonary embolism this year and almost died.
I'm glad my doctor was able to come to the US from Kenya and become a citizen.

I definitely want to bring these people over here.

And people like you are why people like Trump get elected.
No, defunding public education for 40 years, and having impactful propaganda that is very well financed is why people like Trump get elected. Rubes like you, who buy into all the worst horseshit in the world, because you're a scared little bitch. Low intellect and morality. Sad!

blah blah blah.

Immigration is broken in this country and we all know it. Lets stop pretending these words hurt our feelings and fix the problem already.

I don't know if this is sad or not but I learned chained migration as Trump frames it was BS by watching 90 Day Fiancé lol
giphy.gif

:) That's an interesting (by which I mean "very obviously wrong") interpretation.

The memo is saying that if Democrats don't fight on this issue--which they have the support of most of the country on--they're going to hurt their standing with their voters.

They already did and if they truly cared, they would've made major changes to their party/leadership, after getting caught rigging their primaries and losing the election; instead of ignoring their voters and doubling down, hoping for a different result next time.

Most American voters care that the rule of law in their country is actually followed by the elected officials they trust to uphold it, as opposed to being disregarded.

Holy Shit. I'm glad you pulled through Sherbro.

blah blah blah.

Immigration is broken in this country and we all know it. Lets stop pretending these words hurt our feelings and fix the problem already.
How does this post address the OP in any fashion?

How does this post address the OP in any fashion?
Guy, fuck off. Seriously. You are the most useless poster on this forum, you have no business calling anyone out on post quality.

Yes because there certainly wasn't an American doctor capable of helping you..

Yes because there certainly wasn't an American doctor capable of helping you..
Calm down racist. Only Kenyans know the intricacies of the human brain. All Kenyans.

They already did and if they truly cared, they would've made major changes to their party/leadership, after getting caught rigging their primaries and losing the election; instead of ignoring their voters and doubling down, hoping for a different result next time.

Most American voters care that the rule of law in their country is actually followed by the elected officials they trust to uphold it, as opposed to being disregarded.

Er, OK. You're totally changing the subject, and to something that I think is beneath consideration. My point was simply that your interpretation of that memo was wildly off the mark. I understand that you're just repeating something you heard, which is why I quoted more of it. That should teach you a lesson about the credibility of the source you used.

No, defunding public education for 40 years, and having impactful propaganda that is very well financed is why people like Trump get elected. Rubes like you, who buy into all the worst horseshit in the world, because you're a scared little bitch. Low intellect and morality. Sad!

Cringey shit.

Stick to reposting memes. Thats seemingly all you're good for.

Calm down racist. Only Kenyans know the intricacies of the human brain. All Kenyans.

> Well my Kenyan doctor helped me out, so let's just say fuck our culture and open up the floodgates

What a preposterous notion.

blah blah blah.

You never seem to explain how it's broken.

You just say vague stuff about more vetting without pointing to any deficiency in the current system.

> Well my Kenyan doctor helped me out, so let's just say fuck our culture and open up the floodgates

What a preposterous notion.

Nobody is opening the floodgates.

I'm all for the status quo.

Back