So Stupid It's Not Funny: Trump's claims on immigration get fact-checked - and it's embarrassing

In this post you do exactly what he accused you of doing.

Plus some butthurt. That was the best part.

I also just noticed he said my doctor was a brain surgeon. I guess he doesn't know what Pulmonary means.

Lazy and dumb are no way to go through life.

In this post you do exactly what he accused you of doing.

Plus some butthurt. That was the best part.
See what you want to see, I suppose.
I just refused to spell things out like I'm talking to children. Acting like people are posting riddles when they make a very clear and deliberate statement is clownish.

I also just noticed he said my doctor was a brain surgeon. I guess he doesn't know what Pulmonary means.

Lazy and dumb are no way to go through life.
I did misread that, I guess I just assume something is off with you mentally.

Guy, fuck off. Seriously. You are the most useless poster on this forum, you have no business calling anyone out on post quality.

Ddaaaaaammmnn!!!

Sister Seano went from calm to butthurt mad quick!!!

Is it that time of the month?..

Ddaaaaaammmnn!!!

Sister Seano went from calm to butthurt mad quick!!!

Is it that time of the month?..
Not sure, but I think the circle jerk ended a page or so ago.

None of these topics even manage to broach the larger point at hand regarding immigration, simply being we don't want them here.

Overpopulation is not a strength. Especially when a large portion of that population are those from entirely different cultures.

Ahh, so you're a reductive dolt who doesn't have an informed opinion on this topic, so you choose to pan out from the (undeniably accurate) statements to feign comprehensiveness.

I save arguments for those capable of rational discourse.

LOL

Don't suffocate under the weight of your own irony.

Last edited:
Yes because there certainly wasn't an American doctor capable of helping you..

We have a doctor shortage in the United States.

Despite being a chronically unhealthy people and the richest country in the world, we're #52 in licensed doctors per capita.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Health/Physicians/Per-1,000-people

But carry on deflecting and shielding yourself from both intelligent conversation and scary brown people, and lobbying for the crumbling of your home country because pathetic racial anxieties overwhelm common sense policy making.

Last edited:
We have a doctor shortage in the United States.

Despite being a chronically unhealthy people and the richest country in the world, we're #52 in licensed doctors per capita.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Health/Physicians/Per-1,000-people

But carry on deflecting and shielding yourself from both intelligent conversation and scary brown people, and lobbying for the crumbling of your home country because pathetic racial anxieties overwhelm common sense policy making.

LOL @ thinking a pulmonary embolism is a brain ailment.

You're a funny guy.
Jeez, come on. Someone already pointed out that I misread that post.

You did not misread the post.

You didn't know what you were talking about.

What about the rest of the post that blows your "an American doctor could have done it" comment to tiny bits?

lol at making a thread with Trevor Noah's shit "show" as your thesis.

Low IQ shit.
I don't like the show either but ratings are up under Noah. I think this is more due to the trump presidency and a larger focus on politics these days. Either way, successful show, especially by Trump standards.

We see you
1XnYtBL.gif

Trevor Noah's show usually isn't that substantive, so I was pleasantly surprised to see him get immigration law 100% correct. And I was, somehow, still surprised at just how misinformed or purposefully dishonest Trump is on the subject. As I have mentioned here, I've done some immigration law work in the past, and Noah is on-point.

I don't like the show either but ratings are up under Noah. I think this is more due to the trump presidency and a larger focus on politics these days. Either way, successful show, especially by Trump standards.
Ya and Britney Spears is a platinum selling artist...

Back