So Stipe Miocic started trash talking..

Good! Being himself isn't making people watch him, so can you blame him for wanting to be Conor? Even AJ copied Conor!

"The baddest man on the planet"....gets on his knees to beg a bigger star for a fight and to get humiliated by a better athlete in his sport,just so he can make some money lol.

Nothing pathetic about this at all.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Stipe wouldn't last 30 seconds. Fool got dropped by a short cross from Reem and finished by Struve. Gtfo here Stipe.

This isnt a good sign for Stipe. Cain is gonna wreck him now.

Stipe wouldn't last 30 seconds. Fool got dropped by a short cross from Reem and finished by Struve. Gtfo here Stipe.

Dropped by Overeem but recovered quickly, and he was still on his feet when the Struve fight was called. Perhaps he's betting on his resilience to let him bounce back before the boxing ref can count to ten?

(Sigh) I keep hoping there's some card hidden up the sleeve we don't know about, like maybe his coaches think they've identified something in Joshua they can gameplan against. But damn it, it feels like he's waving a red flag in front of the snorting, pawing bull that is the UFC Heavyweight Curse...

Stipe should get on it while the getting exists. As soon as Conor gets embarrassed by Floyd those paydays are gone.

Pretty sure Anthony Joshua is way more recognized than Stipe.

Anthony joshua would literally end Stipe's life

I thought the top 10 of HW boxing were all like 270lbs. I don't think Stipe can strike with them.

really these mma vs boxing speculative fights may as well be kickboxing fights, it's more fair for both guys then

that baddest man on the planet stuff is the cringiest thing ever. he really should think of something else

Aj should have just replied with this:

[youtube]

Yeah, Joshua kills Stipe in boxing.
Yes but the thing is(when it comes to MMA vs Boxing),if AJ were to say to this Stipe's face,Stipe would put him down and make him slap himself...

Still they should not be allowed to box each other...

anthony-joshua-and-stipe-miocic.jpg

Hahhaa would pay to see Stipe GnP the fool on the street.

I get that these guys are looking for a big payday but isn't it likely that the few matches we get on the undercard are going to be guys fighting for like 25/25?

I would have to think Mayweather/McGregor are taking home all the big money from this match.

Why would they put any other name fighters on this card and pay them? This thing will draw even if it's a 1 fight PPV.

It's too bad that there isn't more to be said by MMA fighters about how boxers aren't fighters. MMA fighters boxing boxers just validates boxing. Call them out as cowards who compete in a coward sport. Anything else just looks desperate.
That's one of the dumbest things I've read in a while, and we're talking Sherdog here

What about that French judo guy 6'9 shredded at 310lbs A+++ level athlete who was being mentioned on this boards?

Back