So Stipe Miocic started trash talking..

It's too bad that there isn't more to be said by MMA fighters about how boxers aren't fighters. MMA fighters boxing boxers just validates boxing. Call them out as cowards who compete in a coward sport. Anything else just looks desperate.
Boxing is a much more violent and brutal sport than mma. Aren't mma fighters the cowards for not competing in boxing?

Yea.. sucks for Stipe and for our sport that our stars are reduce to try and book other events in other sports to make better money.

Relax Stipe, time to focus on Cain.. on a positive side Stipe looks to have improved his social media prowess he is up to 100k followers, good for him he double them from 50k in 3 tittle fights. (to bad they sold the company in the old times they had media bonuses)

Yeah I agree. Just unfortunate that top fighters feel they have to degrade themselves to this level of fake animosity, especially between 2 sports which should respect each other's own individual attributes & skill sets, rather than degrade them for media attention. Don't blame Stipe necessarily, just blame the current climate and celebrity hierarchy within the realm of publicity in fight sports.

Boxing is a much more violent and brutal sport than mma. Aren't mma fighters the cowards for not competing in boxing?

You for real?

Yeah I agree. Just unfortunate that top fighters feel they have to degrade themselves to this level of fake animosity, especially between 2 sports which should respect each other's own individual attributes & skill sets, rather than degrade them for media attention. Don't blame Stipe necessarily, just blame the current climate and celebrity hierarchy within the realm of publicity in fight sports.

You for real?
Yes boxing is a much more dangerous than mma. No doubt about that at all.

You for real?

Yea.. even if they do good for themselves in the short time the sport and us loose in the long run.

I hope that Conor will be able to survive and not gas out and end up finished.. we need his ass to get to a decision so he can hold his head up and come back to MMA while our sport doesn't get made fun off by any boxing causals.

Miocic is so desperate lmao.
AJ pretty much buried Miocic with his disdainful response.

Which was quite true as AJ is global star and Miocic is a complete nobody in comparison.He'd gain nothing after putting him to sleep in 2 mins in a fight.

Yes boxing is a much more dangerous than mma. No doubt about that at all.

Yeah sorry I agree with your point that boxing is more dangerous. I certainly think it is, with their stand up count rules, larger gloves which means more punches endured and obviously hugely more blows to the head on average. Just simply disagreed with the point that MMA fighters are therefore automatically cowards for choosing a different path.

.. we need his ass to get to a decision so he can hold his head up and come back to MMA while our sport doesn't get made fun off by any boxing causals.

You mean get a decision against Floyd? Face facts son that aint gonna happen.

Secondly, our sport is already a joke in the eyes of boxing. One of our best, most promising fighters of a generation feels the need to challenge a p4p great on the verge of retirement for personal kudos. The fight's a laughing stock and many former boxing greats including Tyson and Golden Boy have attested to that. Why would a guy who's possibly the most high profile athlete our sport has ever seen, feel the need to go into a Queensberry rules bout with a p4p great like Mayweather in order to cement his legacy. He really shouldn't have to and the instance the fight was even mentioned MMA lost huge amounts of credibility against boxing that it's worked so hard to build since the inception of the UFC.

Stipe should get off his jock, he doesn't want that fight and neither do I. seeing two MMA champs destroyed in one night might be too much for me :(
At least Stipe has an okay chance

It's too bad that there isn't more to be said by MMA fighters about how boxers aren't fighters. MMA fighters boxing boxers just validates boxing. Call them out as cowards who compete in a coward sport. Anything else just looks desperate.
yeah, and then soldiers should call out martial artists for fighting within the safety of a cage instead of a battlefield. :rolleyes:

I just wish athletes would stay in their lanes, I want to see Stipe fight Joshua about as much as I want st see Lebron James on a soccer field, Tom Brady on a basketball court or Serena Williams in a gymnastics competition.

At least Stipe has an okay chance
Haha no, no he does not.
Joshua straightens him out without trying.
I love Stipe, he comes to fight and is tough as nails but honestly, if his boxing is genuinely at the level of Joshuas then why isn't he boxing for a career, in three high level fights he couldve made far more money than he has in his entire ufc career and his name would be known to more than just the local community.

Yeah sorry I agree with your point that boxing is more dangerous. I certainly think it is, with their stand up count rules, larger gloves which means more punches endured and obviously hugely more blows to the head on average. Just simply disagreed with the point that MMA fighters are therefore automatically cowards for choosing a different path.

You mean get a decision against Floyd? Face facts son that aint gonna happen.

Secondly, our sport is already a joke in the eyes of boxing. One of our best, most promising fighters of a generation feels the need to challenge a p4p great on the verge of retirement for personal kudos. The fight's a laughing stock and many former boxing greats including Tyson and Golden Boy have attested to that. Why would a guy who's possibly the most high profile athlete our sport has ever seen, feel the need to go into a Queensberry rules bout with a p4p great like Mayweather in order to cement his legacy. He really shouldn't have to and the instance the fight was even mentioned MMA lost huge amounts of credibility against boxing that it's worked so hard to build since the inception of the UFC.

Get a decision in the sense of surviving, not gassing out, not get KO'ed, not getting clowned.. if he makes it till the end that means he and MMA won doesn't matter that he lost all the rounds just survive.

His legacy ? he is doing this for 50-75 mill or whatever his final share will look like after UFC takes their own big slice out of it.

Back