So Stipe Miocic started trash talking..

Some of you guys are reading way too much into this. It's a meaningless fight. Conor is filling the shoes of Cm punk.
$$$

Well think about it if he gets clowned and gases and gets finished they will clown MMA.

If he gets lucky, or Floyd bets on shenanigans, or age shows us, etc... and Conor KO's him flat we will never see him in MMA imo like rematches and fighting for boxing hurt pride Canelo and others xD think about it a lot of chances for us the MMA fans to lose.

My ideal scenario still stands he makes it 12 rounds, comes back to MMA defeated but still all cool cause he did good enough.

How do you see it going down ?

World dont know how hard Stipe hits . Only the guy that went down know for sure

a MW boxer would use Stipe as a punching bag, yes a elite Middleweight boxer would beat Stipe to death. it would be embarrassing to watch, forget HW boxers. Just defend your belt and stop acting.

I hate this insecurity MMA fighters have with boxers. The baddest man on the planet is some SEAL or something. Hand to hand hasn't been an effective form of combat for humans since some caveman put a sharp rock on a stick 100 000 years ago. It exists only for entertainment and physical activity.

I would favor Joshua over Stipe in an mma fight. So much bigger, stronger, faster and athletic.

I hate this insecurity MMA fighters have with boxers. The baddest man on the planet is some SEAL or something. Hand to hand hasn't been an effective form of combat for humans since some caveman put a sharp rock on a stick 100 000 years ago. It exists only for entertainment and physical activity.
Navy SEAL's can barely do anything to Somalian Pirates. SEAL's are hugely overrated.

Stipe should rematch Struve before talking shit to AJ

Not a good look for Stipe.

But i would do exactly the same thing in his position. It's unlikely he becomes a big star HW champ, so this is his best chance at a huge payday.

"Let me use someone else line HAHAHA im so clever" - AJ

You know McGregor copied 90% of his material from other people, right?

And McGregor is dead serious with it. While AJ was just joking.

As a military man hand to hand is still taught and is actually a required course for all infantry soldiers.the sparring is full on with nothing held back and no protective clothing given.

look up CQB and also stay in your lane, and stop talking about shit you know nothing about lmao

In Joshuas defense, the baddest man in the UK is some radical jihadi who hasn't bombed the next pop concert. (But he will)

Boxing isn't fighting. FIGHTERS are much more likely to die in an MMA cage since that is where they compete.
Well, your REAL fighters get paid shit.
Boxing is a legit sport that pays its A level athletes top dollar.
But hey, THEY'LL KICK ASS IN A STREET BRAWL, ARGGGGHHH!
LMFAO!!!!!<45>

AJ would need a year to train in MMA, but then sure I see him destroying Stipe.

Thats the thing how does boxing translate to MMA when it comes to just hands? If Stipe fought AJ in a boxing ring with boxing gloves he'd get wrecked most likely. Now lets say they still had the same boxing match, but in an octagon with MMA gloves on.
Would AJ still wreck him or does Stipe now have an advantage because he is used to striking and blocking with MMA gloves?

Anthony Joshua just made about 19 million USD in his last fight, the economics do not work to allow him on the Mayweather card.
It would have to be headlining its own card, and after Floyd beats the shit out of Connor, nobody is going to want to shell out to see Stipe get the same treatment from Joshua. Add to that fact that nobody wants to see Stipe die in the ring.

Haul out a calculator and figure it out Stipe.

Speaking of AJ, I would love to see Rumble in the mix. All he needs is 1 punch, and lights out...
Rumble would be a fucking midget next to AJ, and he would get sparked.

Better shot with Deontay, but again,it'd be lights out. Two completely different worlds.

Back