So Stipe Miocic started trash talking..

No you specifically but there is interest. It's a mismatch in my eyes. I would watch it for free but definitely not paying for it.
It will do nothing for either sport. Just make money for the parties involved. It is a spectacle not a true challenge.

Lulz, Stipe looking for that easy cash grab. We all know that Joshua would dust him, but of course the casuals would love to see it.

Yea.. even if they do good for themselves in the short time the sport and us loose in the long run.

I hope that Conor will be able to survive and not gas out and end up finished.. we need his ass to get to a decision so he can hold his head up and come back to MMA while our sport doesn't get made fun off by any boxing causals.
Yep that's what I'm worried about.

Get a decision in the sense of surviving, not gassing out, not get KO'ed, not getting clowned.. if he makes it till the end that means he and MMA won doesn't matter that he lost all the rounds just survive.

His legacy ? he is doing this for 50-75 mill or whatever his final share will look like after UFC takes their own big slice out of it.
Some of you guys are reading way too much into this. It's a meaningless fight. Conor is filling the shoes of Cm punk.
$$$

Stipe looking for that boxing money since he knows ufc money is utter shit, unless your name is dana white

Stipe looking for that boxing money since he knows ufc money is utter shit, unless your name is dana white

yeah, when the champ has to take a break to work on his own kitchen, you know he's not rolling around in money

Just stating facts whether you like it or not. Fighters are much more likely to die in a boxing ring than an mma cage.
Boxing isn't fighting. FIGHTERS are much more likely to die in an MMA cage since that is where they compete.

Boxing isn't fighting. FIGHTERS are much more likely to die in an MMA cage since that is where they compete.
Boxing is fighting, mma is fighting with simply more ways to win the fight.

tumblr_nm2gcxrE7g1qznj8ho1_400.gif

Speaking of AJ, I would love to see Rumble in the mix. All he needs is 1 punch, and lights out...

Speaking of AJ, I would love to see Rumble in the mix. All he needs is 1 punch, and lights out...

What and you think AJ hasn't already faced someone with comparable power to Rumble, but yet far better skill?

Rumble wouldn't even get close.

It annoys me no end that Stipe is the HW champion. And that allows him to say things like "I'm the baddest man".

Back