So Stipe Miocic started trash talking..

Joshua beats him in boxing and mma. Just a superior athlete all around. MMA fans act like you have to be wrestling your entire life to learn how to stuff a takedown. Guaranteed a guy like AJ would run through the ufc with ease with 6 months to a years training.

Yea.. sucks for Stipe and for our sport that our stars are reduce to try and book other events in other sports to make better money.

And the UFC for how things are with champs and ducking and money fights and letting champs duck for z and y reasons.

Relax Stipe, time to focus on Cain.. on a positive side Stipe looks to have improved his social media prowess he is up to 100k followers, good for him he double them from 50k in 3 tittle fights. (to bad they sold the company in the old times they had media bonuses)
Focus on cain! I hope he isnt lined up for cain. Cain says he wants a few months to prepare...its already the end of june....if it happens we wont see him fight until 2018....because it hasnt even been scheduled yet.

If he beats stipe, the hw divsion will just be held up again. The hw division is already flat dead.

Cains a good fighter but bad for business and bad for the division.

They should make cain fight reem first and then one other person for the title given that he can stsy healthy.

Stipe deserves better.

Stipe shouldnt suffer because cain wont show up for work.

And yes, MMA fighters kick ass in a street brawl. That's the whole point here, I think. I was talking about real fighting.

Based on what? Cody Gibson got embarrassed by some drunk a few years ago. Maiquel Falcao and his friend almost got beaten to death. Don Frye got lit up like a Christmas tree when he tried to throw down with some middle aged boxing trainer years back.

Generally speaking, MMA fighters don't seem to fare too well in "real fighting."

Just stating facts whether you like it or not. Fighters are much more likely to die in a boxing ring than an mma cage.
Ya regardless of the prior head trauma to Tim it was reported he suffered 3 concussions in the match that he died from....that is just horrible and sounds like negligence to me

Obviously Floyd is the more skilled fighter than Joshua but Joshua can knockout a mule. Floyd can you with Conor and decision him or batter him an stop him, Joshua can end Stipe quick and very violently. The skill level may be different but the results would speak for themselves
yea more devastating win for Joshua then for Floyd I can see that point for sure. both definitely win with ease. see broner called out nate

Boxing isn't fighting. FIGHTERS are much more likely to die in an MMA cage since that is where they compete.

You know what he meant. Boxing, kickboxing and Muay Thai are more dangerous than MMA in the sense that you can't wrestlefuck someone in those sports to avoid the standup.

Add the standing counts and larger glove sizes and you take more accumulated punches to the head (which is where the real danger is).

I hate this insecurity MMA fighters have with boxers. The baddest man on the planet is some SEAL or something. Hand to hand hasn't been an effective form of combat for humans since some caveman put a sharp rock on a stick 100 000 years ago. It exists only for entertainment and physical activity.

By that rationale, the baddest man on the planet is a drone pilot in Kansas somewhere or some guy in a missile silo or submarine. People on the ground don't do shit against guided missiles.

Lmao MMA fans

Okay I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E take it easy. Don't tar all MMA fans with the same brush. Surely you are an MMA fan yourself or you wouldn't be here?

Focus on cain! I hope he isnt lined up for cain. Cain says he wants a few months to prepare...its already the end of june....if it happens we wont see him fight until 2018....because it hasnt even been scheduled yet.

If he beats stipe, the hw divsion will just be held up again. The hw division is already flat dead.

They should make cain fight reem first and then one other person for the title given that he can stsy healthy.

Stipe deserves better.

Sorry to be a dick, but you kind of contradict yourself by saying the HW division is flat dead, but that for Stipe to fight Cain is bad for business? Well given the fact the HW division is flat dead (which you're right, it is) who should Stipe fight next instead of Cain? I think Stipe/Cain is the next big thing at HW and could re-invigorate interest in a division that is clearly struggling.

And you say Stipe deserves better. Fair enought to say that, but who is a better contender at the moment? The division is so shallow that a Cain fight is the only logical solution. I appreciate he's had a huge hiatus, but technically he is still coming off a win and is a legit contender and huge draw.

Based on what? Cody Gibson got embarrassed by some drunk a few years ago. Maiquel Falcao and his friend almost got beaten to death. Don Frye got lit up like a Christmas tree when he tried to throw down with some middle aged boxing trainer years back.

Generally speaking, MMA fighters don't seem to fare too well in "real fighting."

To be fair you've named some questionable fighters in a sport which is not renowned for it's depth of talent. Fair enough Cody Gibson has a relatively impressive record, but I'm not sure any of his wins came in the UFC (correct me if I'm wrong - or at least maybe 1?)

Also, it depends on the level of intoxication. Even highly experienced fighters get caught out when drunk or inebriated. I have a friend who competes at a respectable level of boxing and he was attacked on a night out by some guys who rushed him, kicked him in the face and stamped on him. Dude never had a chance.

yea more devastating win for Joshua then for Floyd I can see that point for sure. both definitely win with ease. see broner called out nate
I find it kinda funny that Broner knows how popular Nate is but the UFC doesn't

I like Stipe but camon

knockdown-vs-overeem.gif

PaltryMammothClownanemonefish.gif

dos-santos-superiority-at-long-range-5.gif

adjhTalW.gif

to go play boxing vs this guy in his sport
tenor.gif

Paul%20Butlin.gif

Hector%20Avila.gif

Of course gifs have been picked to make a point, but let's be real

Stipe. Seeing the money Mcgregor is getting and wants a piece of the boxing pie.

Stipe has a way better shot at AJ than Conor does at Mayweather.

Stipe could genuinely flatten AJ.

Stipe deserves better.

Cain is ready to go my man.. the only fuck up is the timing with them cards because all the UFC PPVs need to be moved / delayed or used as free card or shittier PPVs so they don't lose money.

Seattle can't have a PPV card now there is no point in having it 1 week before MayMac... same for a HW tittle showdown in Canada 1-2 weeks after MayMac that will probably cost 100-120 bucks.

Cain will have his baby in later fall and I'm sure he wants to fight before then, let's see how they handle the timings with the big boxing card cause then they have Canelo vs GGG another big boxing card that will take away and we have Stipe that is looking for a contract upgrade in all of this.

That comment wasn't even from Joshua's real instagram account.

The sad reality is Joshua hasn't even bothered acknowledging Stipe's existence.

Joshua is in his atlethic prime. Toney was over the hill and didnt even train. If Stipe and Joshua fought in MMA I would him a 50 percent chance to win. In the HW division anything can happen. HW is the only division that I can see boxers coming in and being successful. The talent level isn't that great, it's full of old slow over the hill fighters, and besides Cain and Blaydes there's really arent any wrestlers in the division to worry about
his athletic prime will not be a big factor, mma has so much more aspects than boxing. we have seen many times better strikers beaten in standup bcs of takedown threat. joshua or any other boxer in mma match has only punchers chance.
see in K1 gold days all best guys tryed mma, but only cro cop made successful transition. all theese guys (peter aerts, JLB, mike bernardo...) were in their phisical prime, and were losing to poor competition, usually smaller guys with ground skills
another example was francois botha moving from boxing to k1, he beat some good guys but lost to all elite guys he fought

Back