So is Dak just a guy?

Welp, looks like he's just a guy.

I still think he is ok. He has no receivers.
Dominant run game makes things a lot easier for mediocre or even bad receivers. Dak has had good receivers and a dominant run game and still sucked.

Dak is a shitty version of Alex Smith.

Dominant run game makes things a lot easier for mediocre or even bad receivers. Dak has had good receivers and a dominant run game and still sucked.

Dak is a shitty version of Alex Smith.
That's offense to Alex Smith.

At least Smith will throw for more than 200 yards sometimes.

He’s a bus driver

But I fully expect Jerry to give him a $100 million contract once his rookie deal runs out

He's in that awkward area where he's not good, but you might blow a lot of picks trying to find someone better. I still think the Cowboys need a coaching change, they have the players when healthy to put up a fight in that division, but they seem so listless. Garrett apparently signed the Marvin Lewis contract though, so good luck.

No coach worth a shit is going to want to coach for the Cowboys until Jerry Jone's fires the GM

jerry-jones-cowboys-getty-ftr-122116_hjtn9yphnen015gdr7pv2jolc.jpg

Seriously, Jerry needs to just pull away and be an extremely rich fan...

I miss Tony Romo. He was definitely robbed a few times in his career and if he wasn't robbed could of brought home a ship.

With that said the NFL is s mess, it's corrupt, has a bunch emo bitches kneeling like peons and play is getting softer and softer. Time to disband this watered down garbage.
That’s the same line of every fan of a different team in the league.

Tony Romo was fun to watch and great for Dallas and TV rating. SB caliber?????????????
{<jordan}

If he wasnt the Cowgirls qb no one would give 2 shits about this guy

Back