So is Dak just a guy?

they should bring in johnny manziel as a replacement. texas guy with the "it" factor. zak has been exposed

I miss Tony Romo. He was definitely robbed a few times in his career and if he wasn't robbed could of brought home a ship.

With that said the NFL is s mess, it's corrupt, has a bunch emo bitches kneeling like peons and play is getting softer and softer. Time to disband this watered down garbage.

I miss Tony Romo. He was definitely robbed a few times in his career and if he wasn't robbed could of brought home a ship.

With that said the NFL is s mess, it's corrupt, has a bunch emo bitches kneeling like peons and play is getting softer and softer. Time to disband this watered down garbage.
There's always soccer for you. Enjoy.

I am guessing they wished they had not blackballed Kaepernick from the league right about now. He is a perfect fit for that team

Dak sucks. Put Beasley under center, he will be better.

You sound sad

I don't even know if he's a guy at this point

Agree.

Disagree.

Zeke has never been a truly great RB like Gurley or Bell - he is just a good RB that has benefited from a stellar line. I think Alf's production pretty well solidified that after McFadden's corpse ran for 1k and 5ypc behind that line and DeMarco Murray ran for 1800 and then fell off the face of the planet when he left.

To be honest, it's kind of surprising to me that people are really buying into Zeke and not dogging that pick. Literally any top 50 back would be productive in Dallas.

tenor.gif

Alf and McFadden had good seasons, because they weren't worried about them. Zeke had a GREAT season, and every defense in the league stacked the box.

The Cowboys have ZERO passing offense. Probably the worst in the league, teams don't even have to try to stop it....it stops itself. Zeke is still tied for the league lead in rushing.

You sound sad
Not at all. Realistic. Thx for the concern ham cox.

tenor.gif

Alf and McFadden had good seasons, because they weren't worried about them. Zeke had a GREAT season, and every defense in the league stacked the box.

The Cowboys have ZERO passing offense. Probably the worst in the league, teams don't even have to try to stop it....it stops itself. Zeke is still tied for the league lead in rushing.

@Trotsky OWNED! Like usual. What do you expect though from a peon who kneels.

Agree.

Disagree.

Zeke has never been a truly great RB like Gurley or Bell - he is just a good RB that has benefited from a stellar line. I think Alf's production pretty well solidified that after McFadden's corpse ran for 1k and 5ypc behind that line and DeMarco Murray ran for 1800 and then fell off the face of the planet when he left.

To be honest, it's kind of surprising to me that people are really buying into Zeke and not dogging that pick. Literally any top 50 back would be productive in Dallas.
You suck at the War Room and at the Sports Bar. Must suck to be you (poor).

Fucking lol @ Zeke not being great. My god man. Hes a stud.

It’s easy to look good when you’ve got one of the better o lines in the NFL. Daks sophomore slump can be directly attributed to losses on the o line and lack of potential receiving targets. Doesn’t mean he’s not good, just means he’s not a Tom Brady. Say what you will about Brady, but he can make second stringers look like Antonio Brown. Daks also young, just needs time.

Back