Media Marlon Vera Reveals O'Malley DMs: "He's a Weird Guy. He Likes Weird S**t.".

Before I opened this thread I thought it was gonna be about O'Malley being a cuck, but never did I expect it to be about Chito asking Sean to suck his dick. Life be weird like that sometimes
It is really really weird. I mean telling a guy to suck your dick is one thing, but asking him to. Is this like the new 2024 way of saying it with consent implied and all 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I like Chito and I hope he wins but sometimes it just feels like the “fuck” button is stuck on his remote

The last quote is the best. When he gets the belt he's going to fight whoever is #1, whoever they put in front of him, not get picky or move up a weight class.

Rooting for Vera even more now

Going by all the homoerotic talk, I'd say he actually is there to be friendly, really friendly!

Yeah, I never understood why "suck my dick" was considered some macho response in high school (or even today, I guess).

“I asked him to suck my d***,” Vera explained. “

The sexual tension between these two is palpable.

If ******* and ******** ******* then ********* but **********

<WhitmanDefeat>

That's a lot of talk about fucking and dick sucking

Chito's fumbling of such a common, basic, but classic go to... reminds me of Borat "Fuck my mother!"

"He's a Weird Guy. He Likes Weird S**t."

Simple and to the point, Chito is correct. I would like to further add that O'Malley is a dipshit as well.

Videogames and weed are weird to like?
I don't know about that man.

Is Sean an obnoxious shit head? Yeah he seems that way. But weird? You haven't met enough people if you think he is.

On Saturday, “Chito” challenges O’Malley for the bantamweight title in the main event of UFC 299 in Miami. The two previously fought at UFC 252, with Vera scoring a first-round knockout after O’Malley injured his leg, and as the bout approaches, the heat between the two continues to grow. Speaking to reporters at the UFC 299 Media Day, O’Malley said he and Vera had been exchanging DMs ahead of the fight, and when it was his turn to field questions, Chito gave his side of things.

Cameras actually did get Vera’s response, and the entire scene can be viewed in the latest episode of UFC 299 Embedded, but Vera was also kind enough to expound for the reporters.

Vera continued, saying that all of this is just O’Malley’s attempt to get in his head, but that it won’t work. And Chito added that he has a much more direct plan of getting into O’Malley’s head: his fist.

And once that’s done and he’s the new bantamweight champion, don’t expect much to change for Chito. He plans on doing exactly the same thing he’s done for years: fighting whoever the UFC puts in front of him.

Link: Chito Talks O’Malley

There you go, Chito should be Sherdog's darling from hereon out.
He's not here to pick fights, and he won't be changing weight classes to chase double-champ status. He gon' defend that cinturon.... after he gets it.

“I asked him to suck my d***,” Vera explained. “I mean, simple as that. I’m not here to be friendly, I’m not here to be respectful. I’m not a karate guy, I’m a fighter. So you f*** with me, I’m going to f****** f*** with you. I’m not f****** around, man.”
But just plan that shit for after the fight, for god's sake.

Back