Media Marlon Vera Reveals O'Malley DMs: "He's a Weird Guy. He Likes Weird S**t.".

Okay, where did Sean say something weird in these exchanges?

I now got the feeling that those 2 want to grapple for 25 minutes straight.
Exchanging pictures and talking about weird stuff...

I always found it strange that O Malley is a cuck.
But looking at his wife. Yeah, I wouldn't want to have to tap that either

Ya know, I usually don't care about it comment on shit like this other than a passing joke here or there but this is the first time I've seen a picture of his lady. I don't believe the cuck shit. If it is true there is no way attractive guys are trading with this guy. She looks awful. That means he's letting craiglist randos pork his chick. Come on man.

Last edited:
7qk6avt.gif

Yeah, I never understood why "suck my dick" was considered some macho response in high school (or even today, I guess).
Because gay men are typically effeminate and submissive.

Sean seems like the type of guy to take Chito up on that offer.

Going by all the homoerotic talk, I'd say he actually is there to be friendly, really friendly!
"Man it sure looks like Chito and Sean agreed to a weird 5 round grappling match. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they're both greased up too."

I sent him topless photos and asked him to suck my dick and he said no?
What a weirdo.

Videogames and weed are weird to like?
I don't know about that man.

Is Sean an obnoxious shit head? Yeah he seems that way. But weird? You haven't met enough people if you think he is.
Where do you live where you see people like that clown? Austin? Portland?

Chito asked a rhetorical question. Was not a legitimate offer to O'Malley.

Ya know, I usually don't care about it comment on shit like this other than a passing joke here or there but this is the first time I've seen a picture of his lady. I don't believe the cuck shit. If it is true there is no way attractive guys are trading with this guy. That means he's letting craiglist randos pork his chick. Come in man.

Their open relationship isn't open bothways. She's not allowed to go off and get plugged by other men. He explained all this in an interview once.

No one here should talk. Ya'll would do this in a heartbeat
429889102_356000964098706_321662564223808989_n.jpg

Cage door is going to close, ref is going to say fight, and Chito is going to start stripping his kit off and saying "Come on bro!"

You mean a guy with colored wacky hair, dozens of tattoos, and who confirmed he was in an open relationship (or however, doesn't matter), is a bit....out of the ordinary????

Noooooooooooooo...........no way, man :D

I think the big issue with this fight is Chito is tough. Tough just means you are easy to hit. All the pre fight SMD stuff doesn't really matter.

Back