So is Dak just a guy?

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
seems to be one of the bigger questions in the NFL right now.

Is Dak Prescott an average, middle of the road game manager or a franchise qb?

I’m not even sure at this point lol. I like his poise off the field and his leadership. But i was really concerned last game watching him in the pocket. He was sensing pressure that wasn’t even there. Not accurate.

Does dallas have a qb problem?

He is a bonafied game manager until they get him a decent guy to target.

They cut the all time Cangirls TD reception guy and then the safety blanket in Witten retired and replaced those targets with.... Hurns and.... kept Beasley and Williams.

That team lives and breaths through Zeke right now.

He’s a bottom tier qb. Cowboys should try to add a real qb through the draft next year.

He’s a bottom tier qb. Cowboys should try to add a real qb through the draft next year.
Are there going to be any really though in those upper rounds which is where teams usually look for QBs? I don't follow college ball outside of the Pac-12 very much if at all and I know Browning is at least nearing the end of his time at UW but I would not draft him as a QB even if he was the last man on Earth.

He is well below average.

Add David Carr to the "just a guy" list.

Are there going to be any really though in those upper rounds which is where teams usually look for QBs? I don't follow college ball outside of the Pac-12 very much if at all and I know Browning is at least nearing the end of his time at UW but I would not draft him as a QB even if he was the last man on Earth.

Yes because the NFL is QB hungry. There will be guys who will be slated in the first round. Just look at the Bortles draft. None of those QBs deserved to be drafted above the 3rd round.

Yes because the NFL is QB hungry. There will be guys who will be slated in the first round. Just look at the Bortles draft. None of those QBs deserved to be drafted above the 3rd round.
See, when I say "will there be guys" I know guys will get drafted there, look at fmr WSU QB Ryan Leaf as an example, but I mean will there be guys that DESERVE to be there unlike this year.

He's in that awkward area where he's not good, but you might blow a lot of picks trying to find someone better. I still think the Cowboys need a coaching change, they have the players when healthy to put up a fight in that division, but they seem so listless. Garrett apparently signed the Marvin Lewis contract though, so good luck.

Last edited:
Back