Silva and bones picture, side to side (both are in shape)

The size difference is not that big at all.

Y4IjH3Qh.jpg

nGOx7Xqh.jpg

3WMrD5Hh.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/Fb6yi

Jones would absolutely smash him

Jones is the larger man but not by much. It's not nothing that he hasn't seen before in Forrest and bOnnar

I think you missed the part when Silva stuffed Chael's takedowns with ease and knocked him out like he was a 5 year old child...

The first round/minutes Silva always takes a nap.Even Lutter and Hendo took him down.He just likes to toy with his opponents before killing them.
Riiiiiight. He just let Chael take him down and pound him for 5 minutes (and even get mount). And he let Lutter take him down. And he looked real happy when he came out for that second round against Hendo after getting taken down in the first. And he let Chael beat him up for 22 minutes right? Oh wait, he was injured, that's why that happened. Or was he injured AND he let him? And then he's gonna let Weidman take him down too right?

i honestly dont think it will Anderson knows how to cover distance he has impeccable timing,accuracy,and knows how to measure his opponent

He also can't defend a takedown and Jones is deadly on the ground. Advantage = Jones

Anderson is noticeably smaller.

I can provide just as many silly nonsense examples.
I would love for you to find me examples of Fighter A badly outwrestling Fighter B, Fighter B badly outwrestling fighter C, but fighter A not being able to outwrestle fighter C. My guess is you couldn't even find ONE.

There's no such thing as safe to assume. Just because Jones outwrestles Chael, and Chael outwrestles Silva, doesn't mean that Jones will outwrestle Silva. Of course he can. That does mean that he will . That's why MMAth is so dumb.
It's not a guarantee, but it is HIGHLY likely. I'd put it at minimum 95%, and realistically closer to 99%. Mainly because of the dominance. If A barely outwrestles B, and B barely outwrestles C, then sure it's not a guarantee that A will outwrestle C because all three guys are fairly close. The gap between Chael and Anderson (in the wrestling) and then Jones and Chael, was HUGE. And again, this isn't MMA math, it's analyzing just the wrestling. That is different.

Your analysis doesn't mean anything
You may not want to believe it, but that doesn't make it any less true. It would've been much better for Anderson fans if Chael outwrestled Jones. After seeing how easily Jones outwrestled Chael (a much better wrestler than Anderson) I'd say it's a virtual certainty that he will easily be able to outwrestle Anderson. I honestly can't believe people are trying to dispute this.

meh, looking at them side by side confirms my belief that anderson wins the fight.

Nobody is arguing that he CAN outwrestle Silva you moron. We're arguing your dumb reasons for saying he WILL. I'm sure I could have strung together some nonsense to talk about how Jones WILL badly outstrike Sonnen from the outside using his reach and better technique. It would have all made perfect sense. But then what happened in the fight? Not that. You don't know what Jones is going to do until he does it. That's what makes him so dangerous. And it's what makes you and your wrestlefuck buddies so annoying to have discussions with.
So it's dumb for me to say Jones will outwrestle Anderson, when he's outwrestled EVERYONE he's fought (easily), and he badly outwrestled a guy who badly outwrestled Anderson. That's dumb and meaningless huh?

I think most people would agree that Jones and his camp are pretty smart. Anderson is great on his feet. Do you really think Jones would choose to not take Anderson down, when he easily can, and instead stand and trade with Anderson when that is EXACTLY what Anderson wants? Of course he's not gonna do that. That means he will take Anderson down.

Jones is clearly a good deal larger, but Anderson has fought at 205 a few times so I'm okay with them fighting.

Lets compare fists too y'all.

top5super7.jpg

Also, Anderson is as huge as Cain, or Cain is as small as Anderson. Whichever's funnier.

Edit: Just noticed Jones puts his fist right next to Silva's. Must've been awesome for him.

I'd like to see CAIN vs JONES if AS chickens out.

Jones is the larger man but not by much. It's not nothing that he hasn't seen before in Forrest and bOnnar

The difference being that Jones can skillfully use that size.

Back