Silva and bones picture, side to side (both are in shape)

I don't give a shit how much bigger Jones is (after the pics, not as much as I thought, honestly), or that he has arms longer than most guys legs. If he says "screw that" and tries to "Silva" Silva the way he "Sonnened" Sonnen, Jones is going to sleep. Violently. He better use that reach to get his hug on and make it an easy and early night for himself.

You can't even really tell from those angles so these pictures don't say much.

And remember, height doesn't = size.

I don't give a shit how much bigger Jones is (after the pics, not as much as I thought, honestly), or that he has arms longer than most guys legs. If he says "screw that" and tries to "Silva" Silva the way he "Sonnened" Sonnen, Jones is going to sleep. Violently. He better use that reach to get his hug on and make it an easy and early night for himself.

agreed, Jones wins on the mat..Silva wins on the feet.
O/T To me this picture def shows they don't belong in the same weight division.

Lets compare fists too y'all.

top5super7.jpg

Also, Anderson is as huge as Cain, or Cain is as small as Anderson. Whichever's funnier.

Edit: Just noticed Jones puts his fist right next to Silva's. Must've been awesome for him.

Last edited:
the difference is anderson can make MW while bones has no chance of getting below 200LBS

Of course Jones is bigger, but Anderson is closer to Jones' size than most of his opponents. Jones has 2 or so inches of height, but Anderson's got a big frame. The size difference would be much greater between Anderson and GSP.

Big difference in the legs. Still not convinced Jones would beat Anderson because well he won't.
Incorrect my friend. Chael tossed your boy around. Jones ragdolled Chael. That = very bad news for Anderson.

Incorrect my friend. Chael tossed your boy around. Jones ragdolled Chael. That = very bad news for Anderson.

Yayyyy! MMAth!

Vitor almost snapped your boy's arm. Silva kicked Vitor's face off. That = very bad news for Jon.

This is fun!

Yayyyy! MMAth!

Vitor almost snapped your boy's arm. Silva kicked Vitor's face off. That = very bad news for Jon.

This is fun!

Vitor is a black belt with better ju jitsu than silva and he got subbed and jones is still improving, bro i got sum bad news for you if you think silva will win

Of course Jones is bigger, but Anderson is closer to Jones' size than most of his opponents. Jones has 2 or so inches of height, but Anderson's got a big frame. The size difference would be much greater between Anderson and GSP.

And Maia threw chael, but couldn't throw Anderson.

it would be a very bad match up for anderson and i would not like to see it. jbj wrestling size and age is to much and his skills

Yayyyy! MMAth!

This is fun!

Key word. That was one moment in a full fight.

Chael consistently dominated Anderson on the ground. Big difference.

Back