Discussion in 'The War Room' started by El anciano, Aug 10, 2017.
Poetic justice I think. No one wants an idiot on their team.
Ignorant rich kid in La Jolla thinks he knows something but actually doesn't.
American nationalists rustled by quarterback who protests for peace and justice.
His best years are behind him. At best he's a backup QB. @Jim Cozad Jr.
her ass looks pretty perky in that pic, especially for a older broad.
The NFL is all about ratings and Kaepernick is not good for ratings. It's not a political show.
He was only good for one year.
1. Not White
2. Not Rich
3. Liberal who claims to be fighting for minorities assumes they can't live in a place live La Jolla which is a racist notion.
If he's good enough, he'd find a team.
1. He's not that good
2. He doesn't even have any principles - knees for anthem but can't even vote nor articulate why he couldn't vote
3. The MSM / BLM are once again getting into hysterics about an issue that 99% of NFL either do not care about or hold a negative disposition toward CK.
So no. He'd be a negative force - on and off the field.
1. I never said you were white. You are probably Asian if I had to guess. (The most wannabe white people on the planet).
2. Anyone that lives in La Jolla (actual La Jolla in a house not UTC is rich).
3. I'm baffled by your post count and poor grammar skills.
Look at that backpedal, next you are going to tell me as a white liberal that i don't understand the relationship between blacks and cops because clearly i would support Colin given all blacks think alike.
This hole you are digging is entertaining
Why would that be next? Use your brain Mr. Sober. All the accusations you listed are false try again La Jolla.
Using my city as an insult, getting desperate now
Didn't realize someone with the handle "TheStruggle" was so sensitive, and it wasn't an insult.
Come on white liberal, educate me on the black struggle in America. Im all ears
Are you guys really this obtuse? If you think Kaepernick was doing that for the good of his people then you need to step out of la-la land. It's pretty obvious that he was just using SJW tactics to stay relevant.
Him having an easier life than 99.9% of the planet aside, it's really scummy of him to use racial issues to keep his name in the headlines just because his game started to suffer. It's a slap in the face to all of the civil rights heroes that fought for real injustices.
If he was taking a stand about something related to football I'd see no problem. His shit has nothing to do with football, was disruptive, impacted profit and was conducted while "on the job". Fuck'em.
How much do you think he made?
If its a few million he can start a career elsewhere.
I believe in his freedom of speech but atleast he got paid.
SJW are poor not millionaires nor professional athletes. Smith and Carlos just on the coattails of SJWs as well?
Still bang. @Palis
Separate names with a comma.