Should the NFL be required to place Colin Kapernick on a team?

Cop hating QB doesn't have a job, Leftists are really upset about it.

Ignorant rich kid in La Jolla thinks he knows something but actually doesn't.

American nationalists rustled by quarterback who protests for peace and justice.

585b86b07e6b2772267727a01bff6a18--nfl-memes-football-memes.jpg
her ass looks pretty perky in that pic, especially for a older broad.

They dont mind black players who tow the line. Its a different story when you get political and point out the flaws of our society. Its a complex issue you are purposefully trying to dumb down
The NFL is all about ratings and Kaepernick is not good for ratings. It's not a political show.

Ignorant rich kid in La Jolla thinks he knows something but actually doesn't.

American nationalists rustled by quarterback who protests for peace and justice.

1. Not White
2. Not Rich
3. Liberal who claims to be fighting for minorities assumes they can't live in a place live La Jolla which is a racist notion.

If he's good enough, he'd find a team.

1. He's not that good
2. He doesn't even have any principles - knees for anthem but can't even vote nor articulate why he couldn't vote
3. The MSM / BLM are once again getting into hysterics about an issue that 99% of NFL either do not care about or hold a negative disposition toward CK.

So no. He'd be a negative force - on and off the field.

1. Not White
2. Not Rich
3. Liberal who claims to be fighting for minorities assumes they can't live in a place live La Jolla which is a racist notion.

1. I never said you were white. You are probably Asian if I had to guess. (The most wannabe white people on the planet).
2. Anyone that lives in La Jolla (actual La Jolla in a house not UTC is rich).
3. I'm baffled by your post count and poor grammar skills.

1. I never said you were white. You are probably Asian if I had to guess. (The most wannabe white people on the planet).
2. Anyone that lives in La Jolla (actual La Jolla in a house not UTC is rich).
3. I'm baffled by your post count and poor grammar skills.

Look at that backpedal, next you are going to tell me as a white liberal that i don't understand the relationship between blacks and cops because clearly i would support Colin given all blacks think alike.

This hole you are digging is entertaining

Look at that backpedal, next you are going to tell me as a white liberal that i don't understand the relationship between blacks and cops because clearly i would support Colin given all blacks think alike.

This hole you are digging is entertaining
Why would that be next? Use your brain Mr. Sober. All the accusations you listed are false try again La Jolla.

At least he is taking a stand and risking his career. That's a hell of a lot more than can be said about these other uncle tom celebrities worried about their paychecks over their own people. Uncle toms like Shaq, Barkley, and the rest. Fuck em.

Are you guys really this obtuse? If you think Kaepernick was doing that for the good of his people then you need to step out of la-la land. It's pretty obvious that he was just using SJW tactics to stay relevant.

Him having an easier life than 99.9% of the planet aside, it's really scummy of him to use racial issues to keep his name in the headlines just because his game started to suffer. It's a slap in the face to all of the civil rights heroes that fought for real injustices.

Last edited:
At least he is taking a stand and risking his career. That's a hell of a lot more than can be said about these other uncle tom celebrities worried about their paychecks over their own people. Uncle toms like Shaq, Barkley, and the rest. Fuck em.
If he was taking a stand about something related to football I'd see no problem. His shit has nothing to do with football, was disruptive, impacted profit and was conducted while "on the job". Fuck'em.

Kaepernick was a quarterback who had a couple of very successful years, whose performance then fell off significantly. Last year he began making very political statements and gestures during games, most notably kneeling during the singing of the national anthem, when it is customary for players to stand as a sign of respect.

This year he is a free agent, and no team has been willing to sign him, because 1. He isn't very good. and 2. He has a lot of baggage, ie, a lot of fans feel politically disrespected by him. It seems probable to me that he has been blacklisted in some sense, meaning there is a t least a tacit agreement amongst NFL team owners not to sign him.

Finally, it is worth noting that the NFL, which had been a TV ratings powerhouse, has been slipping the past few years. Ratings were down last year in particular, and while by no means is most of it attributable to Kaepernick's antics, a non-negligible portion most likely are due to fan anger at him. Rights to televise NFL games, which are negotiated based on predictions of their ratings, are a major source of NFL revenue. So Kaepernick pissing off a subset of fans is costing the entire NFL money.
How much do you think he made?
If its a few million he can start a career elsewhere.

I believe in his freedom of speech but atleast he got paid.

Are you guys really this obtuse? If you think Kaepernick was doing that for the good of his people then you need to step out of la-la land. It's pretty obvious that he was just using the SJW tactics to stay relevant.

Him having an easier life than 99.9% of the planet a side, it's really scummy of him to use racial issues to keep his name in the headlines once his game started to suffer. It's a slap in the face to the civil rights heroes that fought for real injustices.

SJW are poor not millionaires nor professional athletes. Smith and Carlos just on the coattails of SJWs as well?

salute.jpg.size.custom.crop.863x650.jpg

The NFL is receiving a tremendous amount of backlash for Colin Kapernick being unable to find a job with a team. It is clearly a race issue and protests are being planned for the new season.

So should someone at this point step in and force them to find a team for Kap to play on? Discrimination is illegal in this country, so clearly the NFL is in violation of those laws.

I know a lot of you will fly off the handle, but the bottom line is that his activism has hurt him. Dont tell me Jay Cutler gets hired over him if owners were simply looking at skill. Kap is one of the top young qb's in the game and his not being on a team is ridiculous and stems from one thing.....racism.

So what say you Sherdog? Should they find him a team?

And I know this is hard, but please keep this civil l. Lets just fo
cus on the issue of race and how that has clearly cost him work. No need to get personal in the discussion like those on the right like to do.

EDIT- can a mod edit the title please? I left the "e" out of Kaepernick[/[/QUOTE
Cancel

Last edited:
Back