Should the NFL be required to place Colin Kapernick on a team?

If he's good enough, he'd find a team.

1. He's not that good
2. He doesn't even have any principles - knees for anthem but can't even vote nor articulate why he couldn't vote
3. The MSM / BLM are once again getting into hysterics about an issue that 99% of NFL either do not care about or hold a negative disposition toward CK.

So no. He'd be a negative force - on and off the field.

Funny-Colin-Kaepernick-Meme-1.jpg

No but they got the memo on how uncle toms are supposed to think and act. There not going to take a stance and speak up for blacks being harrassed by cops. They don't want to jepordize their precious positions.
You think like an ISIS fanatic. You demand total ideological conformity, otherwise you aren't a "real Muslim/black person". You can't even see how fanatical you sound, and you might not ever. But your lack of logical reasoning should be a hint. Questioning someone's "blackness" is basically telling the world how uneducated and ignorant you are.

who cares about some overrated football player with an attitude problem?

Noone

Every sunday I watch the NFL take millions and millions of dollars from the pentagon in exchange for pushing the military and war and other pro government shit down our throats during a game that has fucking zero to do with politics and war and should be an escape from that bullshit.

Than they tell their players to avoid politics statements because the field's not the place for it. Just clap for the ridiculously expensive flying bombing machines and shut up so the owners can collect more tax payer money.

As long as pro sports stadiums are paid for with tax payer money, they should be free speech zones. If the NFL wants to control every aspect of how people act on the field they should pay to build their own.

Every sunday I watch the NFL take millions and millions of dollars from the pentagon in exchange for pushing the military and war and other pro government shit down our throats during a game that has fucking zero to do with politics and war and should be an escape from that bullshit.

Than they tell their players to avoid politics statements because the field's not the place for it. Just clap for the ridiculously expensive flying bombing machines and shut up so the owners can collect more tax payer money.

As long as pro sports stadiums are paid for with tax payer money, they should be free speech zones. If the NFL wants to control every aspect of how people act on the field they should pay to build their own.
A 1-10 quarterback not having a job = the NFL wants to control every aspect of how players act.

Brilliant logic. Brilliant. I'm sure the NFL told every team it couldn't sign Kaepernick. Good observation.

A 1-10 quarterback not having a job = the NFL wants to control every aspect of how players act.

Brilliant logic. Brilliant. I'm sure the NFL told every team it couldn't sign Kaepernick. Good observation.

I didn't come to this conclusion based on Kaps situation alone. It's clear from being a fan of the sport for a couple decades that the NFL has...

1- Engaged in paid patriotism. They have taken more tax payer money than the DoD can even account for to find a few different ways to tie in the military to a game played with a ball for entertainment. They've never made an effort to communicate this was paid advertising. IMO it's creepy to try and clandestinely sneak this kind of propaganda into a past time that couldn't have less to do with politics or war for profit.

2- Asked for and received stupid amounts of tax money to build more profitable stadiums for an already very profitable industry.

3- Cringed and found some different ways to dissuade players who also want to use this platform tax payers have built to make political messages that aren't pro gov.

I didn't come to this conclusion based on Kaps situation alone. It's clear from being a fan of the sport for a couple decades that the NFL has...

1- Engaged in paid patriotism. They have taken more tax payer money than the DoD can even account for to find a few different ways to tie in the military to a game played with a ball for entertainment. They've never made an effort to communicate this was paid advertising. IMO it's creepy to try and clandestinely sneak this kind of propaganda into a past time that couldn't have less to do with politics or war for profit.

2- Asked for and received stupid amounts of tax money to build more profitable stadiums for an already very profitable industry.

3- Cringed and found some different ways to dissuade players who also want to use this platform tax payers have built to make political messages that aren't pro gov.
You didn't mention one shred of evidence of how the NFL is stopping players from speaking out.

Here's the deal. You act as if professional athletes are supposed to display some form of activism at every other game. Do you not realize they spent their entire lives focused on the one goal of being in the 99th percentile of athletes in the world? You think they spend time studying social issues? Losers like you just want athletes to be their mouthpiece because no one pays attention to you. Let's call it for what it is.

And Forget the games. Athletes could do shit on their off time, but they still don't. What does that tell you? Try using hard evidence to make your point.

You think like an ISIS fanatic. You demand total ideological conformity, otherwise you aren't a "real Muslim/black person". You can't even see how fanatical you sound, and you might not ever. But your lack of logical reasoning should be a hint. Questioning someone's "blackness" is basically telling the world how uneducated and ignorant you are.

Well said. I still can't tell if @Bay Area is trolling or serious.

You didn't mention one shred of evidence of how the NFL is stopping players from speaking out.

Here's the deal. You act as if professional athletes are supposed to display some form of activism at every other game. Do you not realize they spent their entire lives focused on the one goal of being in the 99th percentile of athletes in the world? You think they spend time studying social issues? Losers like you just want athletes to be their mouthpiece because no one pays attention to you. Let's call it for what it is.

And Forget the games. Athletes could do shit on their off time, but they still don't. What does that tell you? Try using hard evidence to make your point.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...-players-to-stand-during-national-anthem/amp/

Owner forcing his players to pledge allegiance, not allowing them the freedom to protest through not participating.

I act like players should being making statements at every game? Where did I imply that? Please quote that.

I only pointed out NFL and DoD wasting stupid amounts of tax player dollars in a paid patriotism gimmicks EVERY game. Gimmicks paid for by the players and fans tax dollars, on fields and in stadiums that are paid for by the players and fans tax dollars. So why should these owners, none of whom are black, and the DoD be the only voices on what can and can't be said if they go around with their hands out asking for our everyone else's money to make these games actually happen? That might make sense if they had self financed, but in this example they are beggars asking for our money but expecting full control. You want that control, pay for your own overhead.

I made it pretty clear. I think the sport of football and politics have nothing to do with each other. The NFL and government felt the two were so intertwined they spent millions and millions of dollars trying to tie them together in a multitude of ways. That's cool, but since it's everyones money they throwing around to make their message they shouldn't be censoring anyone else.

Kap's best plays came late in the 4th quarter when his team already had a comfy lead. All he had to do was take a knee.

Kc didn't harm anyone in his protest, people got super butt hurt over it for no reason. If a team felt he could come in and help them they would sign him. He most likely wants starter money and teams just don't feel he is worth the asking price to be a backup at this point.

Blaine Gabbert who was on the 49ers with him last year put up comparable stats and wins in the two years they split starts signed for less than 900k to the Arizona Cardinals. I don't believe it is a race issue, but if he was a back up as soon as the team lost a few games, the media would be calling for him to start regardless if he was what was best for the team or not.

Because he's black? You racist shitlord.
Did you read any of the post you quote. The poster literally wrote multiple paragraphs about why Kap is limited mentally, and it was never implied it had anything to do with race.

i am facepalming at how easy it is to troll the war room
i bet i can make a Was Hitler wrong? thread and get 50 pages of back and forth

Did you read any of the post you quote. The poster literally wrote multiple paragraphs about why Kap is limited mentally, and it was never implied it had anything to do with race.
Yeah, I was attempting to employ sarcasm.

He actually tried to save his floundering career with this pathetic stunt. This back up QB had the stones to opt out of his contract, hoping to use his SJW icon status to bully another team into giving him a more lucrative deal.

Sometimes you roll the dice, and come up snake eyes. He should try the CFL. He could get a good deal over here.

There's over 100 quarterbacks in the NFL. Kapernick's stats put him in the top 30 of that list. Your argument is nothing but conjecture. If he's floundering what are the other 70+ quarterbacks doing?

Back