Should the NFL be required to place Colin Kapernick on a team?

Nah they shouldnt be required to place Kap on a team.

However the player union should be fighting for this dude and should have started awhile ago. IDK what those fuckers are doing.
What is there to fight? Regardless of how good he is, it's ultimately a money making business, and Kaepernick is bad for business.

And he went 1-10 last year, so let's stop pretending he's some great player. He is a projected backup.

Yes, because not all NFL players are black, which obviously indicates racism against blacks.

The NFL is receiving a tremendous amount of backlash for Colin Kapernick being unable to find a job with a team. It is clearly a race issue and protests are being planned for the new season.

So should someone at this point step in and force them to find a team for Kap to play on? Discrimination is illegal in this country, so clearly the NFL is in violation of those laws.

I know a lot of you will fly off the handle, but the bottom line is that his activism has hurt him. Dont tell me Jay Cutler gets hired over him if owners were simply looking at skill. Kap is one of the top young qb's in the game and his not being on a team is ridiculous and stems from one thing.....racism.

So what say you Sherdog? Should they find him a team?

And I know this is hard, but please keep this civil l. Lets just focus on the issue of race and how that has clearly cost him work. No need to get personal in the discussion like those on the right like to do.

EDIT- can a mod edit the title please? I left the "e" out of Kaepernick
NO. Nobody has the right to a spot on a roster in the NFL outside of contractual obligations.

It's not a race issue. It's a combination of the baggage he brings and the price he wants compared to how good he is (or isn't).

Not only does Cutler know the system he's better than him.

And the racism angle is ridiculous when the league is something like 80% black. And 5 starting QBs are black, one of which is a MVP winner.

Cutler is not better. Kaep hasn't even gave a price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back