Rousey Conned WWE

where are the clips ? because some of us are actually grown ups and don't watch that shit

Watched clips=full fledged fan with John Cena posters on his wall[<cena1}

LMAO Ronda promo looks like a kid struggling with his speech in class room

DAFUQ {<huh} is that makeup she's wearing. She should totally be a heel

Vince is probably like WE HAVE TO MAKE HER LOOK LIKE THE DEVIL DAMMIT

THE FIRST BABYFACE DEVIL IN THE HISTORY OF WRESTLING PAL I LOVE IT !!!

<VinceCa$h>

I'm not gonna hide the fact that I like wrestling, but I do agree that she needs a LOT of work. Kind of scary considering the rumor is Ronda is headlining Mania 35 in 2019. Hope she improves quick or it's gonna be ugly.

Does nobody question that her first opponent is a non wrestler in Steph McMahon? Feed her to Nia!

WWE could make her a bigger star than the UFC ever could. UFC can't make stars at all.

WWE actually can.

She is going to be a garbage pro-wrestler. Worse pro-wrestler than MMA fighter for sure.

No on watches it for athletic competition. Is that how they tried to sell it to Russians? Or we’re russisans just betrayed when they found out for themselves? Because here in America we always knew it was fake besides the odd nerd with autism. Doesn’t take away that it’s sports entertainment, keyword entertainment. It’s watched for fun, for shits n giggles. It’s a show. A traveling circus of real life comic book hero characters like undertaker ultimate warrior Andre the giant hulk hogan John cena.

I’ve noticed most Russians and Eastern Europeans quick to dismiss wrestling. When it’s simply a show, it’s fun. Get over it ya hard ass. Just like you got over all of your idols that failed you in the past. Russians are the first to sacrifice their own fallen. Klitscko fedor nobody gave a shit about them after their devastating defeats. Just like nobody will care about khabib after his first devastating defeat.

I must admit I like GGG though....
Russian?
giphy.gif

Her segments have been terrible so far, not even including moves...her acting is horrible. She needs to work on the promo skills on the mic

I wonder how ronda would react to the crown when they start boiing her or brings ther defeat against holm and nunes, will she crack under pressure?

You know there are some Sherdog savages waiting with hidden signs and t-shirts to ambush her at Wrestlemania.

Do we need anymore proof that Ronda is half-retarded? Spends years in MAA and has the punching skills of a fat kid on an elementary school playground. Pro wrestling is her life and she has the wrasslin' skills of a retarded make a wish kid that gets in the ring as a charity case.

DAFUQ {<huh} is that makeup she's wearing. She should totally be a heel

Vince is probably like WE HAVE TO MAKE HER LOOK LIKE THE DEVIL DAMMIT

THE FIRST BABYFACE DEVIL IN THE HISTORY OF WRESTLING PAL I LOVE IT !!!

<VinceCa$h>

Just more of her tardness. Around 30 years old. Can't dress herself or apply makeup properly.

I just saw a few clips of her and good lord it is terrible.

How the hell do they put that shit on TV?

is the rest of the wwe as bad as that shit?

If her segments arent stinking up the whole product then is WWE this bad in general?

And I feel dumber after watching that crap.

It's show and entertainment with trained performers, what did you expect?

A Shakespearian masterpiece with Oxford-schooled actors?

You know there are some Sherdog savages waiting with hidden signs and t-shirts to ambush her at Wrestlemania.

Do we need anymore proof that Ronda is half-retarded? Spends years in MAA and has the punching skills of a fat kid on an elementary school playground. Pro wrestling is her life and she has the wrasslin' skills of a retarded make a wish kid that gets in the ring as a charity case.

Just more of her tardness. Around 30 years old. Can't dress herself or apply makeup properly.
<Waaah> [<dunn]

Was kinda hoping Honda Rousey threads would disappear the moment she left the sport we aren't allowed to talk about around her.
Horseshit. You clicked this and all the other ones to get your hourly ronda fix just like all the other pretend hater fuckin triple r junkies

Look I won't deny I loved WWF between 1985 - 1994 , that was my era and I loved it. and no I didn't know it was fake, when you are a kid you don't know about that stuff, you just enjoy it for what it is. And no internet to tell you otherwise haha.

But my God its so bad these days, really bad, its so cringy and the wrestlers all look so unintimidating. I noticed a lot of the wrestlers are much smaller these days and a lot of women in it.. a bit like UFC modern era.

Back