Rousey Conned WWE

kv4ZE.gif

Last edited:
dont wwe do them bikini contests anymore ? i would post vid but dont know how strict the mods are here dont want to get told off

During the Attitude Era, WWF was the best thing on TV. If you weren't there to experience it at the time, you'll never understand.

She could get better...Trish Stratus was the shits when she first started.

Fixed for you.
GlitteringThinIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif
No on watches it for athletic competition. Is that how they tried to sell it to Russians? Or we’re russisans just betrayed when they found out for themselves? Because here in America we always knew it was fake besides the odd nerd with autism. Doesn’t take away that it’s sports entertainment, keyword entertainment. It’s watched for fun, for shits n giggles. It’s a show. A traveling circus of real life comic book hero characters like undertaker ultimate warrior Andre the giant hulk hogan John cena.

I’ve noticed most Russians and Eastern Europeans quick to dismiss wrestling. When it’s simply a show, it’s fun. Get over it ya hard ass. Just like you got over all of your idols that failed you in the past. Russians are the first to sacrifice their own fallen. Klitscko fedor nobody gave a shit about them after their devastating defeats. Just like nobody will care about khabib after his first devastating defeat.

I must admit I like GGG though....

Aside from the obvious cringe factor, her in ring work is very sloppy so far, to the point where she could really injure one of the girls. They need to be patient and not rush her in straight away.

No on watches it for athletic competition. Is that how they tried to sell it to Russians? Or we’re russisans just betrayed when they found out for themselves? Because here in America we always knew it was fake besides the odd nerd with autism. Doesn’t take away that it’s sports entertainment, keyword entertainment. It’s watched for fun, for shits n giggles. It’s a show. A traveling circus of real life comic book hero characters like undertaker ultimate warrior Andre the giant hulk hogan John cena.

I’ve noticed most Russians and Eastern Europeans quick to dismiss wrestling. When it’s simply a show, it’s fun. Get over it ya hard assed grunt. Just like you get over all of your idols that fail you in the past, Russians are the first to sacrifice their own fallen. Klitscko fedor nobody gave a shit about them after their devastating defeats. Just like nobody will care about khabib after his first devastating defeat. I must admit I like GGG though.

Chill out man. You'e on an mma forum. Most people here aren't fans of fake fighting. You are being awfully defensive for no reason

AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar will save WWE.

WWE is where washed up entertainers/athletes go to die, it's always been that way. They'll get a bit of use from her and then they'll cut her when the novelty wears off.

She has no charisma, personality or acting ability. Hollywood figured that out real quick.

I wonder how ronda would react to the crown when they start boiing her or brings ther defeat against holm and nunes, will she crack under pressure?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back