Rousey Conned WWE

It would be awesome to have Edmund come out and be her manager he can't be to busy

Her being a bad guy/girl and him being an obnoxious manager would actually be entertaining. They can have 10 minute segments where she just works the pads and he shouts "beautiful" until everyone's booing.

I just saw a few clips of her and good lord it is terrible.

How the hell do they put that shit on TV?

is the rest of the wwe as bad as that shit?

If her segments arent stinking up the whole product then is WWE this bad in general?

And I feel dumber after watching that crap.
It's no worse than CM Punk being in the UFC.

Ronda is awful on the mic just looking at those videos, but not surprised because the movies she was in were awful too, the acting was beyond bad.

As compared to the academy award winner in front of her? Honda is not a good actress, you're definitely right, but it's not like her colleagues are outshining her. She's not there to do the talking.

She'll be fine. WWE dialogue has always been {<doc}

DAFUQ is that makeup she's wearing. She should totally be a heel

Vince is probably like WE HAVE TO MAKE HER LOOK LIKE THE DEVIL DAMMIT

THE FIRST BABYFACE DEVIL IN THE HISTORY OF WRESTLING PAL I LOVE IT !!!

Even with make up ronda still isn't attractive, Hell the blonde chick she's suplexing is hotter

I'm no fan of Ronda. At all.

But some of you seem to take your hate for her waaaaaay too personally. You want her to disappear? Stop talking about her. If her WWE ratings suck, she's gone. Stop going out of your way to watch her just to hate on her.

Let it go. We'll always have the Holly gif and the Nunes fight. Let it go.

I figure (always figured) they're just going to burn her and discard, snatch her from the U.F.C., burn what's left of her name value, give her a few appearances then write her out because, as you said, she is terrible.

I figure (always figured) they're just going to burn her and discard, snatch her from the U.F.C., burn what's left of her name value, give her a few appearances then write her out because, as you said, she is terrible.

Bingo! All they have to do is con her into taking a loss with a promise of bringing her back that they won't keep or have some bigger girls like Nia/Charlotte forcibly beat her. Cut her mike, have HHH cut a promo burying her, and ban her from WWE events.

Fixed for you.
GlitteringThinIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif
Damn scott Steiner must be 5'10

It's still just a rumor. But Lesnar vs Reigns which is this years mania main event was rumored all the way back a year before at last years wrestlemania and it came to fruition. So wouldn't be shocked if they angled rousey to headline 35 just cause she's got name value. Plus they have a wrestler who's on a hefty kayfabe winning streak that is rumored to be against her to try and hype it from both sides. She is cringey as hell, but unfortunately shes worth money.
Omfg is reigns gonna beat Brock.

Thank fuck I don't watch it anymore.

No on watches it for athletic competition. Is that how they tried to sell it to Russians? Or we’re russisans just betrayed when they found out for themselves? Because here in America we always knew it was fake besides the odd nerd with autism. Doesn’t take away that it’s sports entertainment, keyword entertainment. It’s watched for fun, for shits n giggles. It’s a show. A traveling circus of real life comic book hero characters like undertaker ultimate warrior Andre the giant hulk hogan John cena.

I’ve noticed most Russians and Eastern Europeans quick to dismiss wrestling. When it’s simply a show, it’s fun. Get over it ya hard ass. Just like you got over all of your idols that failed you in the past. Russians are the first to sacrifice their own fallen. Klitscko fedor nobody gave a shit about them after their devastating defeats. Just like nobody will care about khabib after his first devastating defeat.

I must admit I like GGG though....
Don’t compare Fedor to the Klitschsko brothers. They were actually huge athletic accomplished fighters that fought the best fighters of their time in a sport with a much higher talent pool.

It's still just a rumor. But Lesnar vs Reigns which is this years mania main event was rumored all the way back a year before at last years wrestlemania and it came to fruition. So wouldn't be shocked if they angled rousey to headline 35 just cause she's got name value. Plus they have a wrestler who's on a hefty kayfabe winning streak that is rumored to be against her to try and hype it from both sides. She is cringey as hell, but unfortunately shes worth money.

This gives her time for a boob job eh?

Maybe she can make peace with Arianny and Britney and get their "doctors" phone number eh?

Omfg is reigns gonna beat Brock.

Thank fuck I don't watch it anymore.
Isn't that the guy who's been popped (more than once?) for taking steroids...in WWE?

I mean...how does that even work. Half your salary in WWE is paid in steroids, isn't it?

They're not stupid. They brought her in to milk her name.

There's evidence of her "acting" skills in big budget Hollywood movies. Remember that they shelved that Roadhouse remake that she was supposed to star in even before she lost to Holm because of how terrible she was in FF7.

Maybe she gets better. Maybe she doesn't. She'll at least be good for a couple of big PPV shows and some angles on TV.
I love how she played the narrative of wwe not being her only option and wasn't even the one that was going to pay her the most it was her passion for it that made her decide to go that way. Lol what other shit was she offered that was going to pay her millions of dollars.

I don't get the WWE even wanting her now. Ronda's entire mystique was the result of UFC hype and hype from mainstream outlets due to her being a dominant woman and based on being an undefeated champion that was utterly destroyed in her last two fights. That's why she lost her movie offers. I'm sure most WWE fans are more aware of her two losses than any of her wins.

Isn't that the guy who's been popped (more than once?) for taking steroids...in WWE?

I mean...how does that even work. Half your salary in WWE is paid in steroids, isn't it?
Well that whole wellness program is for people abusing drugs so getting caught is pretty wow...

Orton got done like 3 times lol.

Back