Rousey Conned WWE

not gonna lie but the WWE guys have a hard job. You gotta act live infront of an audience and be able to do physical stunts.

Her acting is horrible... but just like everything, you cant just jump right into something and expect to be an expert at it.

Conor on the other hand I think would kill it lol.

Its a show for children and retards, they'll lap that shit up.

I just saw a few clips of her and good lord it is terrible.

How the hell do they put that shit on TV?

is the rest of the wwe as bad as that shit?

If her segments arent stinking up the whole product then is WWE this bad in general?

And I feel dumber after watching that crap.
Sooo....basically you watched Honda...in the WWE ...and you feel dumbER...and somehow this concern us because???

Most wrestlers today suck on the mic because everything is written for them and they have to stay pg. But yeah she is fucking terrible. All she does is mean mug like she is trying not to laugh and she seems pretty stiff. I think it's going to be a huge disaster and she keeps trying to use Roddy pipers image.
It figures the wwe finally has tons of talent besides a few other organizations and handicap themselves with pg content.

Off name value alone it was a good move by the WWE, if she doesn't improve then the plans for her to headline WM in 2019 will go the way of a lot of WWE's plans & be shelved & she'll start losing. Feel sorry for the poor guy who has to tell her though if that happens.

It would be awesome to have Edmund come out and be her manager he can't be to busy

Most wrestlers today suck on the mic because everything is written for them and they have to stay pg. But yeah she is fucking terrible. All she does is mean mug like she is trying not to laugh and she seems pretty stiff. I think it's going to be a huge disaster and she keeps trying to use Roddy pipers image.
It figures the wwe finally has tons of talent besides a few other organizations and handicap themselves with pg content.

But is she worse than Linda McMahon? *see stone cold stunner on Linda for reference

When I look back at my youth watching pro wrestling, I can think of only three storylines that were ever any good, that was Jake Roberts/Macho Man stuff, Shawn Michaels/Marty in the Barber Shop, and Austin/Bret Hart.

Back