Rousey Conned WWE

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just saw a few clips of her and good lord it is terrible.

How the hell do they put that shit on TV?

is the rest of the wwe as bad as that shit?

If her segments arent stinking up the whole product then is WWE this bad in general?

And I feel dumber after watching that crap.

Last edited:
I love these "I don't watch WWE but I saw a few clips and she's terrible criiiiinge" posts.

<21>

Big fucking surprise Bubba32 watches wrestling.
<21>

Was kinda hoping Honda Rousey threads would disappear the moment she left the sport we aren't allowed to talk about around her.

I think Travis Browne would make a good wrestler.

I'm not gonna hide the fact that I like wrestling, but I do agree that she needs a LOT of work. Kind of scary considering the rumor is Ronda is headlining Mania 35 in 2019. Hope she improves quick or it's gonna be ugly.

Compared to when she was in the UFC. I like her a lot more in the WWE.

Keeping in mind I don’t actually watch the WWE.

tenor.gif

I'm not gonna hide the fact that I like wrestling, but I do agree that she needs a LOT of work. Kind of scary considering the rumor is Ronda is headlining Mania 35 in 2019. Hope she improves quick or it's gonna be ugly.

Lol she's headlining an event? It's going to be cringey as hell. If there is one thing pretty obvious, it's that she's a terrible actress.

Good luck to her I guess.

They're not stupid. They brought her in to milk her name.

There's evidence of her "acting" skills in big budget Hollywood movies. Remember that they shelved that Roadhouse remake that she was supposed to star in even before she lost to Holm because of how terrible she was in FF7.

Maybe she gets better. Maybe she doesn't. She'll at least be good for a couple of big PPV shows and some angles on TV.

That last clip of her was so ridiculously bad. WWE is pretty terrible in general but Rousey isn't helping it any.

Lol she's headlining an event? It's going to be cringey as hell. If there is one thing pretty obvious, it's that she's a terrible actress.

Good luck to her I guess.
It's still just a rumor. But Lesnar vs Reigns which is this years mania main event was rumored all the way back a year before at last years wrestlemania and it came to fruition. So wouldn't be shocked if they angled rousey to headline 35 just cause she's got name value. Plus they have a wrestler who's on a hefty kayfabe winning streak that is rumored to be against her to try and hype it from both sides. She is cringey as hell, but unfortunately shes worth money.

Sorry but it really is the definition of cringe watching these WWE clips of Ronda. What a pathetic fall from relevance for her. I think it's a form of karma due to all the garbage she talked in the years leading up to the Holm embarassment.

Trust me, I reaaally don't watch WWE.

Now you do.

<21>

Back