Rousey Conned WWE

Was kinda hoping Honda Rousey threads would disappear the moment she left the sport we aren't allowed to talk about around her.

I thought the same thing about Conor McNugget but everyone still talks about him. The casual fans will always find a way to keep their names out there and unfortunately for us it means shitty threads get started.

Well that whole wellness program is for people abusing drugs so getting caught is pretty wow...

Orton got done like 3 times lol.
So the organization that almost requires steroid use suspends their employees for steroid use?

Or was it recreational drugs? I can almost understand if they're on pain killers or something

So the organization that almost requires steroid use suspends their employees for steroid use?

Or was it recreational drugs? I can almost understand if they're on pain killers or something
It's drug abuse of all kinds.
With all the deaths and that they needed to do something, steroids aren't that bad but mixed with painkillers, alcohol and coke.... It's a recipe for disaster.

It's drug abuse of all kinds.
With all the deaths and that they needed to do something, steroids aren't that bad but mixed with painkillers, alcohol and coke.... It's a recipe for disaster.
Fair enough. I just find it strange they would bother testing for PEDs in an organization that once literally required them

Compared to when she was in the UFC. I like her a lot more in the WWE.

Keeping in mind I don’t actually watch the WWE.

tenor.gif

<[analyzed}>

Fair enough. I just find it strange they would bother testing for PEDs in an organization that once literally required them

Lawsuits bro.

The testing has gotten serious since the whole Chris Benoit incident.

Now there's no more drugs, and no more headshots because of what happened to him. They went PG and the product has gotten really stale since

Lawsuits bro.

The testing has gotten serious since the whole Chris Benoit incident.

Now there's no more drugs, and no more headshots because of what happened to him. They went PG and the product has gotten really stale since
I don't follow wrestling so I'm honestly clueless about it. Glad to hear they take their health more seriously.

I don't follow wrestling so I'm honestly clueless about it. Glad to hear they take their health more seriously.

Well this guy Chris Benoit used to take frequent headshots with chairs, and do moves like dive off the top rope and headbutt guys as a finisher on a regular basis.

They say that the head trauma mixed with the painkillers/steroids he was taking made his mind the equivalent of an Alzheimers patient.

He ended up murdering his wife and son, then killed himself. No one knows or understands why. It is one of the most fucked up things that I've ever read, and this guy was a well known star (in the wrestling subculture world anyway)

Isn't that the guy who's been popped (more than once?) for taking steroids...in WWE?

I mean...how does that even work. Half your salary in WWE is paid in steroids, isn't it?

Their "wellness program" is basically a stupidity test. Only the totally dysfunctional people pop.

I love how she played the narrative of wwe not being her only option and wasn't even the one that was going to pay her the most it was her passion for it that made her decide to go that way. Lol what other shit was she offered that was going to pay her millions of dollars.

The stuff about her going into athlete management is really laughable. She's supposed to be representing some Armenian boxer from Glendale.

A lot of MMA managers laughed at Rousey because she basically rolled over for the UFC and accepted whatever Dana and Lorenzo offered her. There's no reason to play "company man" when you're a legit crossover star. If she'd played hardball, like Conor, she would have gotten twice as much money from the promotion.

Why anybody would pick someone who doesn't know how to negotiate as their representation is beyond me. It's like Cyborg having Tito as her agent/spokesman.

Ronda is crashing and burning during her media interviews this morning.

She cant even do PR for the WWE.

Rousey Conned WWE.

Omfg is reigns gonna beat Brock.

Thank fuck I don't watch it anymore.
Likely. Bork Laser has had the strap for a year now. And wwe has been trying to crown reigns as the golden boy for some time now despite continuous fan backlash.

This gives her time for a boob job eh?

Maybe she can make peace with Arianny and Britney and get their "doctors" phone number eh?
I mean you're not wrong, Tits generally sell. And in WWE you can be make upped to hell and back which definitely hurt her in the UFC when she walked into the ring with ugly cornrows or whatever, looking wildly average

Does nobody question that her first opponent is a non wrestler in Steph McMahon? Feed her to Nia!
It's pretty widely accepted they made this match to purposely protect her from looking bad. Hunter, and Angle will do the lions share of the heavy lifting. Ronda will get "the big spot" at the end likely hip tossing hunter out of the ring and decking steph for the pin.

Back