Rogan criticizes LionFight for matching up MMA fighter w/ 0 pro Muay Thai fights against MT Champion

If you're comparing this to Conor vs Mayweather you're either a troll or a fucking dumbass.

The difference is the level of the guy crossing over. Conor is the 155 champ and former 145 champ in the biggest organization in mma and extremely high level in mma. This Hebeisen guy is a can in his own sport with a record of 7-4 and fought against an extremely high level MT fighter with over 200 fights
Mayweather is 49-0 and condisered one of the greatest to step in the boxing ring. that muay thai fighter isnt the mayweather of muay thai.

I definitely agree....

...that KO was amazing though.
Not as amazing as the ass kicking you gave to Andy Anderson. UFC fears Hess!!! undefeated in UFC and can't ever be beaten in UFC, they knew he would have starched Gracie so they banned him.

john-hess-o.gif

john-hess-o.gif

20140802123440_Picture22.JPG

Mayweather is 49-0 and condisered one of the greatest to step in the boxing ring. that muay thai fighter isnt the mayweather of muay thai.

As I already said, it is all about the difference between the skill level of the fighter crossing over. At his weight class Conor is one of, if not the best fighter in mma. Heibesen is 7-4, a relative novice even by mma standards and with a record like that against almost all no-name opponents he is not even close to gatekeepr or even prospect level.

"I SEE YOUR POINT THOUGH"

That for an egomaniac like Rogan is big.

Have you ever listened to his podcast? He is incredibly self deprecating and quick to admit his ignorance. He's opinionated but from what I've seen he's always been willing to consider he is wrong and acknowledge it.

I wonder how a boxing match between an undefeated world champion boxer against a world champion mma guy would end up.
I don't think we'll ever truly know. All the talk has been a facade, on the part of team McGay.

Have you ever listened to his podcast? He is incredibly self deprecating and quick to admit his ignorance. He's opinionated but from what I've seen he's always been willing to consider he is wrong and acknowledge it.

I've seen them all and he has not ALWAYS been willing to consider he is wrong. lol

That was a REALLY nice kick. Insanely fast.

and Ronda competed at a high level in Judo

Conors strength is his boxing, do try and keep up buddeh

And? Maybe if they stuck him with a BJJ guy the comparison is unfair.

Conor (or any current MMA fighter) will/would lose that matchup, but he will at least be able to protect himself. Not the case in the other fight.

Not as amazing as the ass kicking you gave to Andy Anderson. UFC fears Hess!!! undefeated in UFC and can't ever be beaten in UFC, they knew he would have starched Gracie so they banned him.

john-hess-o.gif

john-hess-o.gif

20140802123440_Picture22.JPG
thats not remco pardoel

Back