Rogan criticizes LionFight for matching up MMA fighter w/ 0 pro Muay Thai fights against MT Champion

It's a fucking money grab!

Connor is fucking nothing you inbreds!

umm noo, since Mayweather fight vs Conor will be in a boxing ring, what is Conor record in professional boxing. 0-0 Stop dickriding the ufc

ps. If that was the case, Rondo is consider a top level combat sport athlete, they should put her in the boxing ring against the best female boxer, base on your logic.
but he is a world champion in his sport.... you are an idiot of you cant comprehend the difference

BUT THEY HAD CM PUNK CO MAIN AN EVENT WITH ZERO FIGHTS

Rogan a fuck tard as usual.
he wasnt co-main

and it was a novice vs a relative novice.... not even slightly comparable

Dude was my instructor and a former 3 division Rajadamnern champ...super talented guy and came up at the same camp with Saenchai when they were younger. His original opponent was Glory kickboxer Sergio Wielzen and was for the Lion Fight title but Wielzen pulled out and they replaced him with that guy. Sick KO though. They already flew him out from Thailand so they gave the fans a show at least. Dude has a super evasive style and isn't usually known for knocking people out but I guess the mismatch was just too great.

He wasn't even wearing a mouthpiece here lol:

Ugh Rogan should really talk alot less, he is not very good at it.

Rlonda was once a world champion. Your logic is retarded.
and again, not comparable

Conors strength is his boxing ability.... he is going to box. He is still a high level combat sport athlete, that kid that fought lerdsila is not

I agree with Joe more so
the outcome of a dangerous Thai fighter vs a novice can be much more harmful
then a boxer (at that weight) plus Floyd isnt a ko boxer
Conor would be better off knocked out in one round than battered for 10 rounds

I agree with you TS.

I think that regardless of accolades, both are different aspects of mma and just because some mma guys whether a champion or a bum wants to fight the best of that particular aspect of mma he will get beat up hard. If it's irish jabroni or that Hebeisen it is dumb to challenge the best boxing champion or best MT fighter since they have mastered that craft for years knowing every little detail that any mma guy with 5-7 years can't learn that easily or fast.

Dude was my instructor and a former 3 division Rajadamnern champ...super talented guy and came up at the same camp with Saenchai when they were younger. His original opponent was Glory kickboxer Sergio Wielzen and was for the Lion Fight title but Wielzen pulled out and they replaced him with that guy. Sick KO though. They already flew him out from Thailand so they gave the fans a show at least. Dude has a super evasive style and isn't usually known for knocking people out but I guess the mismatch was just too great.

He wasn't even wearing a mouthpiece here lol:

you lucky fucker lol

I love watching him fight, his sweeps from the clinch are epic.

Holy fuck, id never seen a kick go from one point to its target that fast. Maybe I'm wrong, but whoa.

That shit was flowy
that subtle misdirection midkick is a necessary skill in high level muay thai.

Not really if you ever seen his podcast he definitely looks at the other persons perspective

I watch all of his podcasts.

Pay attention when he argues the wrong side of something. He'll spin things just like anybody else who is unwilling to admit that they are wrong.

How dare anyone disagree with joe rogan on sherdog

that subtle misdirection midkick is a necessary skill in high level muay thai.

Oh yeah it's definitely something else. I trained Muay Thai out here in Florida for 3-4 years and though our trainers were trained by legit thais, they hadnt developed all the subtle techniques--especially in the clinch. It was all 1-2 low/high kick type shit and permutations of that. But when I watch guys like this or Saenchai etc, it's like whoa.

Um those two fights aren't really comparable. People look for any excuse to hate on someone.

I guess no one knew that Hebeisen was an extremely short notice replacement, about four days or so, and that Lerdsila was supposed to fight for the Lion Fight belt instead before the champ pulled out this week. No one else would take the fight.

Back