Rigo vs. Loma set for 12/9?

I really enjoyed the Maidana fights. I called Maidana for biting Floyd but thats about all I ever said about that.

Castillo was one of my favorite fighters. I'm not sure what you're talking about there. Castillo wasn't really dirty there.

Cole, the man that reffed the Salido-Loma fight, admitted himself that he didn't do a good job (no kidding). Who are we to disagree with the official third man in the ring that night? I agree when he said that he missed some things, a lot, and that he should've brought his A-game. We've been waiting for this rematch but Salido's not ready to show the world how to beat the guy again for some reason.

When fighters you don't like test positive for PEDs, anabolic steroids in particular, you crucify them for it. Salido was caught using PEDs (an anabolic steroid) and stripped of his title in 2006 after he beat Guerrero. You seem to praise him, however, and support his ducking for the past year. You've been the opposite of consistent, as others have noticed, and you've been called out. Salido turns down career high paydays and you're still saying that Lomachenko never mentions his name.

Strange double standards. Some EE guy must've kicked your ass in real life because that's all that anyone here can come up with.

Strange double standards. Some EE guy must've kicked your ass in real life because that's all that anyone here can come up with.
I knew you wouldn't make it far before you had to resort to this.
I honestly question the intelligence of people who post stuff like this. Don't be so simple.

I wouldn't. Feel free to show me examples of me whining about my favorites losing like I see goes on with Lomachenko here. He lost, plain and simple.

Agbeko lost to Mares in an even dirtier fight. I don't see people bringing it up and whining about it years later. Agbeko took an immediate rematch too.
I did.

I knew you wouldn't make it far before you had to resort to this.
I honestly question the intelligence of people who post stuff like this. Don't be so simple.

Playing the victim and acting angelic is the worst thing you can do here. Again, it's all written in your post history. Your disdain for that particular ethnic group is common knowledge. We can pretend that it isn't but that isn't reality. Anyway, I agree with Cole. He did a poor job. Salido doesn't want that fight if it isn't completely on his terms, which it was the first time.

Playing the victim and acting angelic is the worst thing you can do here. Again, it's all written in your post history. Your disdain for that particular ethnic group is common knowledge. We can pretend that it isn't but that isn't reality. Anyway, I agree with Cole. He did a poor job. Salido doesn't want that fight if it isn't completely on his terms, which it was the first time.
I'm white and of eurpoean descent , ignoramus.

You can't even spell "European" correctly. Just admit that you were wrong and that Cole was right. He did a poor job reffing that fight, as he admitted, and those that do complain about it are only echoing that sentiment.

PS. There's only one race according to anthropologists and it's backed by empirical evidence. We're all genetic mutations in the end. Your real home is modern day Ethiopia. Go there and find yourself. I'll be praying for you.

You can't even spell "European" correctly. Just admit that you were wrong and that Cole was right. He did a poor job reffing that fight, as he admitted, and those that do complain about it are only echoing that sentiment.

PS. There's only one race according to anthropologists and it's backed by empirical evidence. We're all genetic mutations in the end. Your real home is modern day Ethiopia. Go there and find yourself. I'll be praying for you.
Ghehgis Khan is a antescendant of 8% of modern Asia. He says you're welcome.

I don't know why you bother with the people who constantly troll you. Anyone who has been here for a significant amount of time knows for a fact the whole Seano hates exotic white punchers thing was actually running a joke that started many years ago and it was funny because it had no basis in reality at all. Thus the joke.

Jesus, you're pathetic.
Honestly guy, I have nothing more to say to you if you're going to accuse me of racism and nitpick typos. The way you take criticism of Lomachenko so personally is embarrassing, I really don't want to associate with you on the forum anymore if this is how you're going to be.

I don't know why you bother with the people who constantly troll you. Anyone who has been here for a significant amount of time knows for a fact the whole Seano hates exotic white punchers thing was actually running a joke that started many years ago and it was funny because it had no basis in reality at all. Thus the joke.
I'm starting to think that we're not dealing with scholars here.

Jesus, you're pathetic.
Honestly guy, I have nothing more to say to you if you're going to accuse me of racism and nitpick typos. The way you take criticism of Lomachenko so personally is embarrassing, I really don't want to associate with you on the forum anymore if this is how you're going to be.

You've been accused of racism? Oh wow. Maybe that was a freudian slip on your part. Those that agree with the man that reffed the Salido fight saying he did a poor job are fanboys because it supports Lomachenko's side of the coin? Amazing logic there buddy.

i can guarantee one thing if there is a rematch

lomas not going to be crying to the ref if salido delivers a low blow. hes going to rip an elbow across the fae of orlando the way kovalev shouldve done to ward.

unbelievable, and moreso sad, that sergey went bitch in the biggest fight of his career.

You've been accused of racism? Oh wow. Maybe that was a freudian slip on your part. Those that agree with the man that reffed the Salido fight saying he did a poor job are fanboys because it supports Lomachenko's side of the coin? Amazing logic there buddy.
Stop being a crybaby.

Stop being a crybaby.

Where are these people claiming you're a racist? Voices in your head can be a problem. I'm just agreeing with the ref that reffed the fight and those that were also agreeing with him previously in this thread. The guy that's been crying in this thread is you whining about Loma fighting a guy two weight classes smaller next, etc. Yeah, cuz Rigo is some ordinary fighter. Rigo called him out, not the other way around. Context is important, just not to you when it involves fighters that you dislike.

Are you implying that its not?

Roberto Duran became lightweight champ with a low blow. Evander Holyfield is practically celebrated for his headbutt combos.

Oh but one of your favorites loses and its just unheard of and shouldn't count.

Please if it happened against Floyd you'd be in tears. Don't you despise Hopkins for his cheap shit?

Please if it happened against Floyd you'd be in tears. Don't you despise Hopkins for his cheap shit?

It did happen against Floyd. Remember Maidana?

I always thought Seano disliked Hopkins for flopping and called it "craft" which was kinda funny.

Back