Rigo vs. Loma set for 12/9?

I still dont know how the hell Salido beat Loma
Salido has never been an easy fight for anyone. He's a season and crafty pro who was fighting a guy with 1 pro fight. Thats why good amateurs are usually built up, because the pro game is different.

Nah. DQ's are rare. Guys like Salido know how to fight dirty and get away with it. Like it or not, that's the pro game.
You say DQ's are rare but he threw over 100 low blows, that's pretty rare too. I guess if the ref had warned him he might have not thrown as many. The outcome of the fight would have been very different if he wasn't allowed to land all those low blows. You can't ignore that. I also think it's a bit trite to say it's the pro game, no one could have predicted that Salido could have got away with over 100 low blows.

You say DQ's are rare but he threw over 100 low blows, that's pretty rare too. I guess if the ref had warned him he might have not thrown as many. The outcome of the fight would have been very different if he wasn't allowed to land all those low blows. You can't ignore that. I also think it's a bit trite to say it's the pro game, no one could have predicted that Salido could have got away with over 100 low blows.
You can't ignore that Lomachenko wasn't prepared for that fight either. You have an excuse for pretty much everything regarding Lomachenko. Its not like Salido fought differently than he usually does. They thought Salido was an easy mark and they were wrong. That's why the avoided the rematch until Salido went winless for 4 fights in a row.

how the fuck is salido not banned from boxing?

it's one thing to trick the ref and punch a guy in the nuts when the ref is at an angle where he can't see it, but this is 2017. we have video proof of him doing foul shit any time he steps in there. he's a blatant cheat, and he gets away with it. people just go "well, he's very crafty at bending the rules." no he isn't. he's a dirty fighter, he isn't bending shit, he's breaking the rules. and all of you just shrugging it away are enabling him.

if lomachenko ever fights him again, his first thrown punches should be a 3 punch combo into salido's nutsack.

You can't ignore that Lomachenko wasn't prepared for that fight either. You have an excuse for pretty much everything regarding Lomachenko. Its not like Salido fought differently than he usually does. They thought Salido was an easy mark and they were wrong. That's why the avoided the rematch until Salido went winless for 4 fights in a row.
I don't need excuses for Lomachenko, as that's the only fight that he lost. Anyway who can prepare for 100 nut shots? Salido has never landed 100 low blows before so yes he did fight differently, or should I say that he was allowed to fight like that because the referee was incompetent. Believe what you want but with any decent ref in there Lomachenko would have cleaned Salido's clock.

Last edited:
how the fuck is salido not banned from boxing?

it's one thing to trick the ref and punch a guy in the nuts when the ref is at an angle where he can't see it, but this is 2017. we have video proof of him doing foul shit any time he steps in there. he's a blatant cheat, and he gets away with it. people just go "well, he's very crafty at bending the rules." no he isn't. he's a dirty fighter, he isn't bending shit, he's breaking the rules. and all of you just shrugging it away are enabling him.

if lomachenko ever fights him again, his first thrown punches should be a 3 punch combo into salido's nutsack.

I think that's pretty excessive. Refs should do their jobs and Salido does fight fairly dirty, but breaking the rules from when the ref can't be bothered to enforce them properly shouldn't get him banned from boxing.

I think that's pretty excessive. Refs should do their jobs and Salido does fight fairly dirty, but breaking the rules from when the ref can't be bothered to enforce them properly shouldn't get him banned from boxing.
Abner mares used agbekos balls as a speed bag. It helped set up his punches in the second fight.

ok, but why can't the commission be bothered to punish him after the fact? it's not like salido doesn't know the rules or is doing this unintentionally. i agree the ref needs to do his job or fuck right off, but when he doesn't, the commission should first get on his ass, and then on salido's. i don't understand why this isn't in the rulebook. we have the technology, they can review the footage from every possible angle and determine that he is indeed a dirty fuck, and slap him with a fine and a suspension.

you miss weight. you headbutt. you punch the guy low. you have no place in there.

ok, but why can't the commission be bothered to punish him after the fact? it's not like salido doesn't know the rules or is doing this unintentionally. i agree the ref needs to do his job or fuck right off, but when he doesn't, the commission should first get on his ass, and then on salido's. i don't understand why this isn't in the rulebook. we have the technology, they can review the footage from every possible angle and determine that he is indeed a dirty fuck, and slap him with a fine and a suspension.

you miss weight. you headbutt. you punch the guy low. you have no place in there.

Bro that's just pro boxing.

Boxing isnt "pure" sport unfortunately. It is dirty. Cant say I like it myself but it is what it is. Hate seeing dirty shit in fights, no matter who is fighting or doing it

This fight is more dope for me than GGG Canelo. Two absolutely crazy skilled boxers with amazing defence, two styles that should work very well to make for an amazing fight. Can't wait. I hope for a rematch too. I will support Loma but Rigo seems like the more obvious choice to win.

This fight is more dope for me than GGG Canelo. Two absolutely crazy skilled boxers with amazing defence, two styles that should work very well to make for an amazing fight. Can't wait. I hope for a rematch too. I will support Loma but Rigo seems like the more obvious choice to win.

Is there a chance you wanted to say the opposite?

Bro that's just pro boxing.
Are you implying that its not?

Roberto Duran became lightweight champ with a low blow. Evander Holyfield is practically celebrated for his headbutt combos.

Oh but one of your favorites loses and its just unheard of and shouldn't count.

Roberto Duran became lightweight champ with a low blow. Evander Holyfield is practically celebrated for his headbutt combos.

What he seems to think is that every punch is laser targeted, and dirty boxing is because you're covered in chocolate sauce.

If Floyd had lost to Castillo and Maidana you'd damn sure be singing a different tune. By your logic then that shot to Mayweather's thigh from Conor was great "body work". I could pretend like the other sheep that it was borderline and from my view looked legal. Floyd was hurt by a guy that was 0-0 in professional boxing, a guy that can't even punch at all. Right?

If Floyd had lost to Castillo and Maidana you'd damn sure be singing a different tune. By your logic then that shot to Mayweather's thigh from Conor was great "body work". I could pretend like the other sheep that it was borderline and from my view looked legal. Floyd was hurt by a guy that was 0-0 in professional boxing, a guy that can't even punch at all. Right?
Dude, you could land a punch on a pro boxer and hurt them. Your face would be a mess but you could Margarito your way inside eventually. Doesn't mean anything. Notice when people talk about boxers like Rahman it's only ever a negative reference about Lewis' career. It doesn't prove anything in particular about Rahman except he can land a punch against a guy who hasn't even bothered holding his hands up properly.

Dude, you could land a punch on a pro boxer and hurt them. Your face would be a mess but you could Margarito your way inside eventually. Doesn't mean anything. Notice when people talk about boxers like Rahman it's only ever a negative reference about Lewis' career. It doesn't prove anything in particular about Rahman except he can land a punch against a guy who hasn't even bothered holding his hands up properly.

I know. I just want to hear Seano's response.

I wouldn't. Feel free to show me examples of me whining about my favorites losing like I see goes on with Lomachenko here. He lost, plain and simple.

Agbeko lost to Mares in an even dirtier fight. I don't see people bringing it up and whining about it years later. Agbeko took an immediate rematch too.

I wouldn't. Feel free to show me examples of me whining about my favorites losing like I see goes on with Lomachenko here. He lost, plain and simple.

Agbeko lost to Mares in an even dirtier fight. I don't see people bringing it up and whining about it years later. Agbeko took an immediate rematch too.

You've never "mentioned" the "adversity" that Floyd had to overcome against Castillo and Maidana? You have. He got the W against both men both times and you still continue to "mention" how much weight Castillo had on Floyd, which btw, was less than Salido had on Lomachenko. I'm sure Loma would've taken an immediate rematch if Salido hadn't missed weight on purpose (didn't even try to make weight, in fact) and then immediately moved up. Salido tainted his win against Lomachenko. That's what he did. I love how you dodged my question btw.

You've never "mentioned" the "adversity" that Floyd had to overcome against Castillo and Maidana? You have. He got the W against both men both times and you still continue to "mention" how much weight Castillo had on Floyd, which btw, was less than Salido had on Lomachenko. I'm sure Loma would've taken an immediate rematch if Salido hadn't missed weight on purpose (didn't even try to make weight, in fact) and then immediately moved up. Salido tained his win against Lomachenko. That's what he did. I love how you dodged my question btw.
I really enjoyed the Maidana fights. I called Maidana for biting Floyd but thats about all I ever said about that.

Castillo was one of my favorite fighters. I'm not sure what you're talking about there. Castillo wasn't really dirty there.

Back