Rigo vs. Loma set for 12/9?

Bullshit. You spend more time talking about me in these threads than you do Lomachenko.
That's because you post so much rubbish. I should have just have learnt to ignore it by now.....

No, it was a real loss. rough stuff happens in the pros, Lomachenko tried to cherry pick a title from a guy he thought was old and got smacked around. He whined about the size difference and now is fighting a guy coming up 2 weight classes.
C'mon it's not just 'rough stuff'. That would have been a few low blows, a butt or two not over 100 low blows. That should have been a DQ if it was any decent referee in there.

True, but just as Loma's lone loss has it's issues being definitive, so is the circumstances with which Rigo found his way to the canvas on occasion. I always saw it as an unchallenged fighter just being lazy and losing focus or getting himself off balance. It's not like he didn't dominate the fights he got KDd in. Basically, to get to my point with less words, I don't think with too much concerns on the KDs.

I suppose I should. When it was Jacobs/Golovkin, I didn't obsess about Jacobs' career KDs he suffered, wrote them off and the one KD in his GGG fight was the only reason anyone could convince me why the judges had it how they had it.

If anything, it's the size he (Rigo) gives up gives up that worries me the most. I'm not worried about Loma's volume or extra gears. Volume didn't help any Mayweather opponents, they all punched less and got stung for missing more. When two equally accomplished amateurs meet, they're gonna both look a lot less invincible. Loma more than Rigo because Rigo spends less energy and will tire Loma with more and more missing.

I'll always take the defensive fighter over the aggressive one, especially when everything is so tightly matched.

I agree that Lomachenko work rate will be affected by the illusive Rigo but make no mistake Lomachenkos conditioning is superb and I very much doubt he will tire. He also is efficient in his own way not alway throwing his shots with full power but mixing up light punches and heavier shots. And the type of volume that Lomachenko puts out is hard to deal with, he cuts more angles than even prime Pacman. Should be interesting either way as Rigo then Loma are the two best defence artists in boxing right now.

C'mon it's not just 'rough stuff'. That would have been a few low blows, a butt or two not over 100 low blows. That should have been a DQ if it was any decent referee in there.
Nah. DQ's are rare. Guys like Salido know how to fight dirty and get away with it. Like it or not, that's the pro game.

Nah. DQ's are rare. Guys like Salido know how to fight dirty and get away with it. Like it or not, that's the pro game.
is the pro game also to miss weight?

and i can see plenty of pros who don't do any of this dirty shit and still manage to win fights consistently.

why anyone gives salido a pass for that bullshit of a performance is beyond me.

Memo hasn't fought in a year just like Walters ..Hhmmm something smells fishy..meanwhile the green eyed hype fights every two weeks.

and i can see plenty of pros who don't do any of this dirty shit and still manage to win fights consistently.

Didn't he get busted for steroids too?

Dude has the pro game on lock apparently.

box_rigondeaux_10.jpg Rigo is one hell of a well rounded boxer Loma is beating up guys i rarely heard of, imo Rigo beats Loma's ass and decodes "the matrix Lomanchenko".

I agree that Lomachenko work rate will be affected by the illusive Rigo but make no mistake Lomachenkos conditioning is superb and I very much doubt he will tire. He also is efficient in his own way not alway throwing his shots with full power but mixing up light punches and heavier shots. And the type of volume that Lomachenko puts out is hard to deal with, he cuts more angles than even prime Pacman. Should be interesting either way as Rigo then Loma are the two best defence artists in boxing right now.
Your right, Loma throws hard and light punches, mixes everything up very well, cuts angles like a hot knife thru butter and hits hard for a man his size. Rigondeaux is a wizard imo though, his angles and power punches are always well timed and he is elusive as fuqq, this is a fight that needs to happen, would be a huge draw imo, for the real boxing fans

Who did Rigo beat who you've heard of besides Nonaire? And Nonaire, Rigos best win, lost to Walters, who Loma made quit.
They both have been fighting lesser skilled adversaries. That's why this fight make so much sense. Lomanchenko needs to sign to fight Rigo already and stop fighting lesser opponents. No?

Screenshot_20170907-105218.png

Rigo beat a few undefeated prospects, his last fight with Flores was SICK! DUFFED the SHITE out of him right as the bell dinged. Shame it was ruled a NC. He won that fight by flat out Knockout

I still dont know how the hell Salido beat Loma

Sure, that happens in the pros. Thats why when a fighter misses weight, the other side gets a cut of the purse or has the option to cancel the fight. Lomachenko took the money and fought anyway. And lost.

Back